• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled and hugged her more "can we go on another date some time" he asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "Of course" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Oh what was the meals name....Was it Jack? Or was it Al? To hell with it...Because now you have both" He said with an evil grin
Nissa: I know Jack. I like Jack. I will not Eat Jack. You are mean. *she says simply and turns to walk away, looking for some rocks*

Jennete said:
Nissa: I know Jack. I like Jack. I will not Eat Jack. You are mean. *she says simply and turns to walk away, looking for some rocks*
Cam laughed a little "Oh? If you truly like him then here he comes...All alone just awaiting death" He whispered as Marcus walked around the corner looking down

LunaCrosby said:
"What have you been up to?" ally asks.
Sam huffed and plopped back down. "Everything" she sighs smiling "Enough about me... tell me about you I barely know anything about you except that your name is Ally" she say laughing

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked back at her "Just......For the one that you love.....Don't string their hopes like you did mine" He said coldly before beginning to walk away again
(If you're trying to make me cry, it's somehow working...the feels are real)

Mayyflower said:
Sam huffed and plopped back down. "Everything" she sighs smiling "Enough about me... tell me about you I barely know anything about you except that your name is Ally" she say laughing
"I'm a Neko-Demon hybrid" she smiles.

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "Sjpuld we help?" She asked hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Jasper smiled excitedly before blushing and pecking her cheek then nuzzling her shoulder to hide his embarasment
Raven smiled and blushed at the same time.

shortyshot8 said:
(But it's true)
(She didn't mean to though...(:'() She really did want to marry Jack....but then everything went to hell and she had to choose someone and just...tears everywhere ;- ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Oh? If you truly like him then here he comes...All alone just awaiting death" He whispered as Marcus walked around the corner looking down
Nissa:*turns and looks at Marcus, confused* That is not Jack.. *her stomach growls and she watches him with a blank expression, her eyes flashing deadly green instead of kind blue or blank pink*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*turns and looks at Marcus, confused* That is not Jack.. *her stomach growls and she watches him with a blank expression, her eyes flashing deadly green instead of kind blue or blank pink*
Cam smirked "That is actually Jack...Jack and Al were mixed together to make Marcus" He said as ha vanished Marcus looked over at Nissa slightly remembering who she was

Roman said:
"Thanks for the offer. I won't be needing it though, I already told Roman, I'll be staying with him on our way back up here." Ramona said sadly. "For now, I'll sit here and wait until later. Maybe go to a bar or something. I just need to find something to rid my mind of how mad Roman was with me."
"Wanna go to a bar? I could really use a drink right now..."Nora said softly as she sniffled a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled back as he picked up the dragon and set it on his shoulder while walking over to euloria

[/QUOTE]
She lifted up the plates to put on the table, kissing his cheek as she walked past.

Mayyflower said:
"Damnnnn, Im only a succubus" she says laughing. "What about family wise" she says shifting positions
"Well y'know cats have more than one child so I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters" she smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled then pecked Ayen on his lips. "Thank you so much" she says smiling
Ayen smiled and wrapped an arm around here "now you're gonna need to stay calm for a minute" he said as he grabbed a tree seed from his belt and placed between the middle finger and thumb of his free hand and snapped his fingers, and the area around them went dark, "now just hold on to me" he said as he pulled both of them out of a tree in the park.

WeirdPrincess said:
(She didn't mean to though...(:'() She really did want to marry Jack....but then everything went to hell and she had to choose someone and just...tears everywhere ;- ;)
(Well she screwed up when she chose Tyler that's all there is to it)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and wrapped an arm around here "now you're gonna need to stay calm for a minute" he said as he grabbed a tree seed from his belt and placed between the middle finger and thumb of his free hand and snapped his fingers, and the area around them went dark, "now just hold on to me" he said as he pulled both of them out of a tree in the park.
Amaya held on and looked around. "Woah" she says still looking around "Are we in a tree?" she asks

LunaCrosby said:
"Well y'know cats have more than one child so I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters" she smiles.
Sam smiled. "Awe who is the runt of the family?" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "That is actually Jack...Jack and Al were mixed together to make Marcus" He said as ha vanished Marcus looked over at Nissa slightly remembering who she was
Nissa:*looks at Marcus* You were given to me as food. Why would that man want me to eat you?

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at Marcus* You were given to me as food. Why would that man want me to eat you?
Marcus tilted his head "What man?" He asked before sighing "Ya know what...I don't care anymore" He said sitting down

Mayyflower said:
Amaya held on and looked around. "Woah" she says still looking around "Are we in a tree?" she asks

Sam smiled. "Awe who is the runt of the family?" she asks
Ally blushed slightly "me" she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
(Well she screwed up when she chose Tyler that's all there is to it)
(I know that! That doesn't mean I still can't be sad about what I did....I honestly didn't know who to choose)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back