• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya held on and looked around. "Woah" she says still looking around "Are we in a tree?" she asks
Ayen smiled "we were in a tree, yes, its one of my ways of easily getting around without that much guess work and very little chance of ambush" he said with a hint of pride, then he looked back at Amaya "so does your sister look like you, i need to know all i can so i can help you." he asked inquisitively.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus tilted his head "What man?" He asked before sighing "Ya know what...I don't care anymore" He said sitting down
Nissa:*she sits* I am hungry... so do you mind? *she asks slowly, taking his hand... starving but trying to hold onto restraint* You can talk. I can feed, it will be good.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm.. I have pretty much everything so you have no limit" he chuckles.
"You're really not helping my decision huh" she sighs, laughing lightly "Is there anything simple like I dunno cereal? Something that doesn't need to be cooked" she shrugged

WeirdPrincess said:
(I know that! That doesn't mean I still can't be sad about what I did....I honestly didn't know who to choose)
(True enough...)

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she sits* I am hungry... so do you mind? *she asks slowly, taking his hand... starving but trying to hold onto restraint* You can talk. I can feed, it will be good.
Marcus sighed "Sure go for it" He said with a shrug "To be honest today has really sucked...But at least I get to see you my good friend" He said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "we were in a tree, yes, its one of my ways of easily getting around without that much guess work and very little chance of ambush" he said with a hint of pride, then he looked back at Amaya "so does your sister look like you, i need to know all i can so i can help you." he asked inquisitively.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "Well She has purple hair like me" she says "I haven't seen her in a long time" she says sadly. "Ill know it when I see her" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper held the kiss for at lease ten seconds before he broke it and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Raven's eyes widened when he kissed her, she looked into Jasper's eyes and smiled kinda like a dork.

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "Sjpuld we help?" She asked hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Jasper smiled excitedly before blushing and pecking her cheek then nuzzling her shoulder to hide his embarasment
"No,I think we should leave it alone. Everyone else did, even Roman and that was his wife." Hayate said. "Besides, if he chose not to bother with it, chances is he'd tell us to leave it alone also."

shortyshot8 said:
(True enough...)

Marcus sighed "Sure go for it" He said with a shrug "To be honest today has really sucked...But at least I get to see you my good friend" He said happily
Nissa: You are Jack and another person *she says, biting into the skin between his pointer and thumb, knowing she cant drain him of blood this way, drinking it as she listens to him*

Jennete said:
Nissa: You are Jack and another person *she says, biting into the skin between his pointer and thumb, knowing she cant drain him of blood this way, drinking it as she listens to him*
Marcus nodded "It is strange to be honest but....At least I can still have some memories" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wanna go to a bar? I could really use a drink right now..."Nora said softly as she sniffled a little.
Ramona stood up and dusted herself off. "Yeah. That'd be nice..." she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
"
Sam smirked. "Are you really?" she asks tilting her head
"Yes I'm being serious, but I'm almost the strongest out of us all!" She adds quickly.

Nonalaka said:
"You're really not helping my decision huh" she sighs, laughing lightly "Is there anything simple like I dunno cereal? Something that doesn't need to be cooked" she shrugged
"Yeah, just cereal?" He laughed.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I'm being serious, but I'm almost the strongest out of us all!" She adds quickly.
Sam smiled. "Would you like to go to the park with me, I need to try and forget things" she sighs

Roman said:
Ramona stood up and dusted herself off. "Yeah. That'd be nice..." she said quietly.
Nora nodded as she stood up and dusted herself off as well. She gently grabbed her arm before transporting them to the inside of a bar. Sitting down at the counter, she slumped against it before ordering,"Whiskey and Tequila....the whole bottle of you could." She said softly to the bartender as they nodded and walked off.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "It is strange to be honest but....At least I can still have some memories" He said softly
Nissa: But not all of them? *She says, wiping her mouth as she pulls back and takes his other hand, biting in, eating the blood and some of the skin, unable to be in much control*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded as she stood up and dusted herself off as well. She gently grabbed her arm before transporting them to the inside of a bar. Sitting down at the counter, she slumped against it before ordering,"Whiskey and Tequila....the whole bottle of you could." She said softly to the bartender as they nodded and walked off.
"Well... This is what it comes down to. Get drunk and try and forget about your troubles...." Roman said, a long sigh following after.

Jennete said:
Nissa: But not all of them? *She says, wiping her mouth as she pulls back and takes his other hand, biting in, eating the blood and some of the skin, unable to be in much control*
Marcus smiled a little "Yeah" He said ignoring the burn in his hands before patting her on the head "You can have as much blood as you want"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "Well She has purple hair like me" she says "I haven't seen her in a long time" she says sadly. "Ill know it when I see her" she says smiling
Ayen ran his hand through his hair "well that's better that nothing" he said as he grabbed a twig off a tree and made i grow into a staff "I'm gonna get us some help" he said as he whistled and a bird landed on his shoulder "please have you and your friends look for a girl with purple hair and looks similar to her" he said in Fae pointing at Amya, then the bird took off.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "Yeah" He said ignoring the burn in his hands before patting her on the head "You can have as much blood as you want"
Nissa:*her eyes look up at him as she lets go, feeling bad though... her eyes flashing blue*

LunaCrosby said:

"Yeah, just cereal?" He laughed.
"Yes, are you criticising my choice now?" She asked with a chuckle raising a brow.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*her eyes look up at him as she lets go, feeling bad though... her eyes flashing blue*
Marcus smiled "Hey don't be worried I will be fine....But for now you are hungry...So feed" He said softly

Roman said:
"Well... This is what it comes down to. Get drunk and try and forget about your troubles...." Roman said, a long sigh following after.
"That's always the solution for me...." Nora said as the bartender brought back her drinks. She eagerly picked up the whiskey and gulped it down in seconds."I hate relationships....I don't even understand why I bother with guys....I wish I was a lesbian. Girls seem so much easier." She said as she drummed her fingers on the counter.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen ran his hand through his hair "well that's better that nothing" he said as he grabbed a twig off a tree and made i grow into a staff "I'm gonna get us some help" he said as he whistled and a bird landed on his shoulder "please have you and your friends look for a girl with purple hair and looks similar to her" he said in Fae pointing at Amya, then the bird took off.
Amaya smiled at the birds. "Awesome" she says happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back