• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled at her "Hey.....To me...You are a person not a slave" He said softly to her
Nissa: *she smiles slowly and nods her head* I know, to a lot of people I am a person now. I am aware of the facts of this

Mayyflower said:
Amaya changed into her neko/cat form and climbed the trees. "Ima look up high" she says swaying her tail
Ayen was a little shocked "okay, im going to continue to look and ask the animals for help." he said now also looking form cats.

(brb gonna walk the dog)

Jennete said:
Nissa: *she smiles slowly and nods her head* I know, to a lot of people I am a person now. I am aware of the facts of this
Marcus smiled "You are the only person who understands" He said closing his eyes "Thank you....For being here with me" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed as he burried his face info her shoulder "I-i uhhh I-i" he said to him

[/QUOTE]
Raven wrapped her arms around him. "Its okay" she whispers closing her eyes smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "You are the only person who understands" He said closing his eyes "Thank you....For being here with me" He said softly
Nissa: The man wanted me here *she whispers and watches him, tilting her head* He wanted me to eat you.. and Al.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was a little shocked "okay, im going to continue to look and ask the animals for help." he said now also looking form cats.
(brb gonna walk the dog)
Amaya purred. "Sounds like a plan" she says happily

Jennete said:
Nissa: The man wanted me here *she whispers and watches him, tilting her head*
Marcus sighed "I have no clue who the man is" He said with a shrug "Stupid me" He said angrily before thinking "It was stupid to think someone would really care"

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, "That's more like it!"
The void began eating away at the flame, pushing it back towards Akira, causing the ground to finally shatter under the intense amount of power that was glowering above it. Zero smirked with his evil toothed grin, his eyes glowing a bright white.

" The day will fade away when the darkness invades the horizon, It can't be changed. "

@Fukushima Akira
...♅The flames began eating more of the void, soon pushing against Zero's attack. Suddenly, a large explosion occurred, engulfing the area in smoke and debris. Akira stood within the smoke and spoke♅...

“ Yes, but day always lasts longer than night. When the sun rises, the darkness retreats. ”

vMLgxX_zpsvmtdekk5.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I have no clue who the man is" He said with a shrug "Stupid me" He said angrily before thinking "It was stupid to think someone would really care"
Nissa: I told him I didn't want to eat you. *she says simply* Why are you stupid?

WeirdPrincess said:
(Nope, that's not why the face was there. I feel bad for Marcus and Nora, Tyler...yeah...)
(I don't feel bad for Tyler to be honest he doesn't know when to give up...Though who would think he would succeed with stealing Nora right?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...lets just spend some time together...k?''
*He said as he kisses Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara kissed back before pulling back "Well that's doing something, you could have just said that!" She giggled and nuzzled his nose.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed and nodded into her shoulder in embarasment

(Who do I keep missing in replyes?)

[/QUOTE]
Raven laughed, "Dont be embarrassed" she says blushing

Jennete said:
Nissa: I told him I didn't want to eat you. *she says simply* Why are you stupid?
Marcus looked shocked before smiling "Hey...Do you even have a home?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and sat down "thanks sweetheart" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "you're welcome!"

Mayyflower said:
Raven laughed, "Dont be embarrassed" she says blushing
"B-but. I k-kissed you. And I didn't make sure it was ok" he said quietly to her

Nonalaka said:
She smiled "you're welcome!"
Daniel laughed a little and smiled at euloria before he started to take a bite of food

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅The flames began eating more of the void, soon pushing against Zero's attack. Suddenly, a large explosion occurred, engulfing the area in smoke and debris. Akira stood within the smoke and spoke♅...
“ Yes, but day always lasts longer than night. When the sun rises, the darkness retreats. ”

vMLgxX_zpsvmtdekk5.gif

[/QUOTE]
" Honestly, It depends on the time of year... sometimes the night lasts longer, and sometimes the day lasts longer. "

Zero stood in the smoke, grinning. When it faded away, darkness still seeped through his pours and covered the area. He grinned, summoning his sword.

" Let's rap this up, I don't like going at half force... It's not very enticing. "

LunaCrosby said:
Allen relaxed as she did her thing.
Ilaani pushed a bowl over to him. She then took her own bowl and looked at all the cereals before deciding on one, pouring it into the bowl with some milk and sat down to eat it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"B-but. I k-kissed you. And I didn't make sure it was ok" he said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed. "I l-liked it" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back