• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

PixelScoreMC said:
" Honestly, It depends on the time of year... sometimes the night lasts longer, and sometimes the day lasts longer. "
Zero stood in the smoke, grinning. When it faded away, darkness still seeped through his pours and covered the area. He grinned, summoning his sword.

" Let's rap this up, I don't like going at half force... It's not very enticing. "
...♅Akira smirked and the smoke was blown away from the area, making the battlefield clearly visible. The Susanoo soon vanished, leaving Akira standing lone. He got into a stable stance and replied, his Tengan returning to the standard three tomoe pattern as he looked at Zero♅...

“ Agreed. ”

tumblr_mqhp1tfr131r3rdh2o1_500_zpsajf922ff.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper's eyes widened a little as he brought his face from her shoulder so he could look at her "r-really?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked into Jasper's eyes and nodded. "Yea I did" she admits

Nonalaka said:
"Im Cool with that, I'm not a fan of horror" he said with a chuckle "...I actually like SciFi.... guess that make me a big dork huh" he laughed."Im okay with anything.
Celia giggled. "Your a very cute dork, I'll give you that." She said happily. "I'll watch SciFi with you if you want."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani pushed a bowl over to him. She then took her own bowl and looked at all the cereals before deciding on one, pouring it into the bowl with some milk and sat down to eat it.
Allen did the same and began eating.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"B-but. I k-kissed you. And I didn't make sure it was ok" he said quietly to her

Daniel laughed a little and smiled at euloria before he started to take a bite of food

[/QUOTE]
Euloria ate some food as she glanced out the window.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla chuckled "Alrighty, welcome to the team! unfortunately I'm losing currently though" she laughed out "I hope you're better at this than I am" she said before serving the ball again.
Yoshino chuckled,"Yeah maybe. We gotta win this." She said as she raised her fist in the air. Asuka smiled and shook her head before hitting the ball back."Yoshino is good at a lot of things, so she's probably be good at this."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled,"Yeah maybe. We gotta win this." She said as she raised her fist in the air. Asuka smiled and shook her head before hitting the ball back."Yoshino is good at a lot of things, so she's probably be good at this."
(How has Asuka not felt the change in Jack/Al/Marcus/I DUNNO xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(Nora is out drinking....which can't end well but hey! Drinking!)
(Crud, Tyler is gonna get crushed again...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Hiro shook his head. "Yuto said I couldn't bring friends over... I'm sorry..." He said sadly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Crud, Tyler is gonna get crushed again...)

Hiro shook his head. "Yuto said I couldn't bring friends over... I'm sorry..." He said sadly.
(Not like that! xD She's with Romana.... She's not going to do anything with her. She'll probably try and find Tyler later or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back