• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"Yeah....but I messed everything up. That's why I'm trying to give it back to you....I'm sorry."
Marcus placed his hands on her shoulders "No you didn't........It was my fault.....I'm honestly not sure if I can change your mind...Or if you can even love me anymore but.........I want to say....I'm sorry and I love you" He said looking in her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper slid around so her could hug her and did so happily

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed and hugged him back, smiling happily

Roman said:
Roman took the ring and sighed. He looked down and clenched his fist tighter, especially the one that held the ring. "I'm going home..." he said quietly as he began to walk away. Ramona frowned a little, "Roman wait!!" She called after him. Ramona soon figured out he was ignoring her. "Is this my fault?" She asked Nora.
Nora shook her head,"You aren't the one that took Snow away so no. Though you did make her leave because of how you were acting...it's not your fault though....Please don't feel bad." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know" she whispered as she looked down

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet began to pick up what wasnt ruined "how... did you trip?" She asks.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at Cam and blinks slowly twice, staying silent as she peers at him with a sleepy blank expression, judging if he was food or had food.... not able to tell the difference at the moment*
Cam smiled at her "Hey there?" He said happily "My name is Cam and I think I found where your meal is"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i dunno..just woke up so i have no idea what to do now haha''

*Yuki continued to nuzzle Shira's stomach*

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes and giggled "Oh come on, there's gotta be something you wanna do, think!" She chimed before snuggling him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya changed and dried her hair. "The park, we loved playing in the park" she says smiling a little
Ayen smiled soberly "then to the park we will go." he said as he put a shirt and a belt on. "Amaya, i will do everything in my power to help you" he says as he grabs some pouches and bags and places them on his belt before turns around around and places his hand on her cheek "i swear it" he says with the utmost determination.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus placed his hands on her shoulders "No you didn't........It was my fault.....I'm honestly not sure if I can change your mind...Or if you can even love me anymore but.........I want to say....I'm sorry and I love you" He said looking in her eyes
Nora smiled sadly,"I forgive you and I do still love you....but I love someone else more....I already screwed this whole thing up and I just want you to be happy now."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"You aren't the one that took Snow away so no. Though you did make her leave because of how you were acting...it's not your fault though....Please don't feel bad." She said softly.
"I just 'really' hate humans sometimes. I guess since I'll be staying here I'll need to get used to them..." Ramona said quietly. She sat down at the edge of the building and sighed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled soberly "then to the park we will go." he said as he put a shirt and a belt on. "Amaya, i will do everything in my power to help you" he says as he grabs some pouches and bags and places them on his belt before turns around around and places his hand on her cheek "i swear it" he says with the utmost determination.
Amaya smiled then pecked Ayen on his lips. "Thank you so much" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her "Hey there?" He said happily "My name is Cam and I think I found where your meal is"
Nissa: I am Nissa, I would like a meal. *she says slowly, standing up a bit, her pink hair wild, yawning with all her sharp dainty teeth and her pointy ears poke out. her bright pink, flashing green, flashing blue eyes looking at him*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled sadly,"I forgive you and I do still love you....but I love someone else more....I already screwed this whole thing up and I just want you to be happy now."
Marcus closed his eyes and nodded "I understand.....But this isn't the way to make me happy" He said before walking away

Jennete said:
Nissa: I am Nissa, I would like a meal. *she says slowly, standing up a bit, her pink hair wild, yawning with all her sharp dainty teeth and her pointy ears poke out. her bright pink, flashing green, flashing blue eyes looking at him*
Cam smirked "Oh what was the meals name....Was it Jack? Or was it Al? To hell with it...Because now you have both" He said with an evil grin

Roman said:
"I just 'really' hate humans sometimes. I guess since I'll be staying here I'll need to get used to them..." Ramona said quietly. She sat down at the edge of the building and sighed.
"It'll be fine...I hope." Nora muttered as she sat down next to her."If you don't have anywhere to stay, you can come to my house. I have plenty of space and all....you'll help us try to get Snow back right?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I was just sighing a happy sigh" he said to euloria as he watched te deagon run up to him

[/QUOTE]
"A happy sigh, huh" she chuckled as she served the food onto plates smiling over at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus closed his eyes and nodded "I understand.....But this isn't the way to make me happy" He said before walking away
"I don't know what you want!" Nora yelled after him."I'm sorry! I can't please everyone....ugh!" She growled and punched a tree, knocking it down.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It'll be fine...I hope." Nora muttered as she sat down next to her."If you don't have anywhere to stay, you can come to my house. I have plenty of space and all....you'll help us try to get Snow back right?"
"Thanks for the offer. I won't be needing it though, I already told Roman, I'll be staying with him on our way back up here." Ramona said sadly. "For now, I'll sit here and wait until later. Maybe go to a bar or something. I just need to find something to rid my mind of how mad Roman was with me."

Nonalaka said:
"A happy sigh, huh" she chuckled as she served the food onto plates smiling over at him.
Daniel smiled back as he picked up the dragon and set it on his shoulder while walking over to euloria

Jay sighs as he steps out of his dorm, letting in a deep breath. He makes his way down the steps and out into the courtyard, where he sits on a bench and stretches his legs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know what you want!" Nora yelled after him."I'm sorry! I can't please everyone....ugh!" She growled and punched a tree, knocking it down.
Marcus looked back at her "Just......For the one that you love.....Don't string their hopes like you did mine" He said coldly before beginning to walk away again

LunaCrosby said:
"You sure? Just choose something" he chuckled.
"Fine, what are my choices?" She asked as she leaned against the counter, watching him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back