• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia put her head on his shoulder, "Don't be sorry... You were only trying to be nice..." She said softly.
Colin looked at her and blushed lightly before looking ahead of him "So, uhm, what kind of movie do you want to see?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus finally stood up "I understand but whos ring was i-" He stopped as he fell to his knees again with his eyes lighting up but this time they both said 9
@Roman @Jennete
Nora blinked as she looked at him before picking him up."Nine....what does that mean..." She murmured.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's perfectly fine....I never said you had to like him." Nora said as she withdrew her hand.
"Good." Ramona said crossing her arms. She then looked over at Marcus. "What is wrong with the meat bag and why is his eyes glowing?" She asked bored with nothing else to do.

Thana sighed as she watched every one "some times I actualy Wish to kill people. Especialy ones that are to ignorant to understand what's going on" Thana said as she walked back over to hayate and leaned against him again

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked at her and blushed lightly before looking ahead of him "So, uhm, what kind of movie do you want to see?" He asked
Celia looked at him. "I'll see anything but a horror movie. I already relieve the same nightmare every day...."

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as she watched every one "some times I actualy Wish to kill people. Especialy ones that are to ignorant to understand what's going on" Thana said as she walked back over to hayate and leaned against him again @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Roman said:
"Good." Ramona said crossing her arms. She then looked over at Marcus. "What is wrong with the meat bag and why is his eyes glowing?" She asked bored with nothing else to do.
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked as she looked at him before picking him up."Nine....what does that mean..." She murmured.
Marcus's eyes shut and he murmured "More" He said before opening his eyes and looking at Nora "I understand now"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I'll send annabel
Annabel sighed as she walked through the park a back of groceries I. Hand as she walked before she suddenly tripped having not payed attention to where she was going because of her thoughts and fell to the ground spilling the groceries every where

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet Hopper up from the bench and helped her up "are you Ok?" She asks.

Roman said:
"I don't know.... His eyes say nine and I have no idea what that means." Nora said as she looked down at him."Wanna leave?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know.... His eyes say nine and I have no idea what that means." Nora said as she looked down at him."Wanna leave?"
Marcus nodded "Just......Please...." He stopped unable to grasp words for how he felt but he didn't want to leave Nora's side

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet Hopper up from the bench and helped her up "are you Ok?" She asks.
Annabel groaned as she got up food all over her clothes then nodded "yeah. I'm fine" she said softly to the girl

Nonalaka said:
She thought for a bit "I guess we'll just eat here? My legs are still a bit weak to be on the move if I'm honest, I'm already clumsy as it is" she chuckled
"Yeah Ok" he chuckled and went to the kitchen, looking through the cabinents and fridge "anything certain you want?" He asks.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "I really don't like water but I guess I could use a bath" she says smiling
Ayen laughed "of course you don't like water my little goddess." he said jokingly as he turn on the water.

(fade?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure. Though my stomach feels weird, as if I have to throw up." Ramona said, holding her stomach. "I'll be right back." She said hopping off the building.

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged before snuggling him "I dunno I thought maybe you'd know~~"
''ah...i dunno..just woke up so i have no idea what to do now haha''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed more

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to nuzzle Shira's stomach*

Snow:*flew away from the building, landing by her pond and she sniffs a little, confused on the other girl... who reminded her of Rain. Cruel.. she wiped her eyes when her pond started to glow... she looked inside of it and inside was the same Red cap fae who had taken Rain away from Jay.. it told her it needed her in Fae. She shook her head, wanting to stay on Earth but it did not like her like it liked Rain so it sunk its claws into her arms and dragged her in to the pond. She was gone. Her clothes that she had actually bought in the house vanished, the cooking gear she had worn was gone and her pond slowly disappeared. All that was left of her existence was the ring of her marriage left on the grass where her pond used to be*

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Sure. Though my stomach feels weird, as if I have to throw up." Ramona said, holding her stomach. "I'll be right back." She said hopping off the building.
"Okay!" Nora said as she continued to look down at Marcus."What's wrong? Do you need me to do something?" She asked softly. @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed and laughed a little more "it's not my fault" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "I know" she says blushing as she rolled to her side

Jennete said:
Snow:*flew away from the building, landing by her pond and she sniffs a little, confused on the other girl... who reminded her of Rain. Cruel.. she wiped her eyes when her pond started to glow... she looked inside of it and inside was the same Red cap fae who had taken Rain away from Jay.. it told her it needed her in Fae. She shook her head, wanting to stay on Earth but it did not like her like it liked Rain so it sunk its claws into her arms and dragged her in to the pond. She was gone. Her clothes that she had actually bought in the house vanished, the cooking gear she had worn was gone and her pond slowly disappeared. All that was left of her existence was the ring of her marriage left on the grass where her pond used to be*
@shortyshot8
(....I'm now crying. This isn't okay)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay!" Nora said as she continued to look down at Marcus."What's wrong? Do you need me to do something?" She asked softly. @shortyshot8
Jennete said:
@Roman @Daniel reaver @WeirdPrincess @BlueHawk @shortyshot8
Marcus's eyes widened as he hopped out of her arms as if he had changed back to Jack....It was like Jack was now controlling his body as he looked out to the pond "No.......Damn it!" He yelled slamming his fist into the floor

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed as he walked out of her room while scratching the back of her head then smiled once he saw the dragon and her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria continued to cook as the dragon chirped at him as it ran toward him. "Why are you sighing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
A while later both Roman and Ramona came up to the top of the building. They both spoke saying the same thing, "Move! I'm going up first! Get off! How the hell are you even here!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back