• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nora yelped as she was teleported to somewhere. "What the hell..." She groaned as she fell to the floor."Why....why does the world hate me so..." She muttered into the floor as she layed there. She picked her head up and saw Snow,"Hey!" She said happily.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
(Errr, I can't find what reply was last :/ I'll just reply to what I remember last))

Ilaani looked at him and smiled lightly "I suppose..." she stretched and yawned "You said you had food here?, or we could go get food?" She shrugged "That would be if your wanted to of course..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora yelped as she was teleported to somewhere. "What the hell..." She groaned as she fell to the floor."Why....why does the world hate me so..." She muttered into the floor as she layed there. She picked her head up and saw Snow,"Hey!" She said happily.
@Jennete @Roman @Daniel reaver
Marcus looked over at Nora "Hey it's you! Wait....How did you just appear?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "Me-Meat!?!" He yelled standing up "I am a Human not a bag of meat!"
Snow:*frowns at Romana then looks kindly at Marcus* No of course you are not, may I ask who you are though?

Mayyflower said:
(Yay xD )
Amaya blushed. "I kinda wanna look for my sister..." she says quietly
Ayen nodded "okay, let me bathe then we can start searching" he says as he grabbed his bag of bathing herbs "you can wait out here...." he looked back at her "that is if you feel as if you you don't need a bath" he said semi smiling at her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*frowns at Romana then looks kindly at Marcus* No of course you are not, may I ask who you are though?
Marcus looked at her "M-My name is Marcus Short" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "Me-Meat!?!" He yelled standing up "I am a Human not a bag of meat!"
"Are you talking back to me? You sickening human bag of meat?!" Ramona sighed and tried to relax before she ended up taking his head off.

Nonalaka said:
(Errr, I can't find what reply was last :/ I'll just reply to what I remember last))
Ilaani looked at him and smiled lightly "I suppose..." she stretched and yawned "You said you had food here?, or we could go get food?" She shrugged "That would be if your wanted to of course..."
"Well whatever your in the mood for, you are the guest" he chuckled.

Roman said:
"Are you talking back to me? You sickening human bag of meat?!" Ramona sighed and tried to relax before she ended up taking his head off.
Marcus looked her in the eye "And who the hell are you to talk to me like that!?" He yelled

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked over at Nora "Hey it's you! Wait....How did you just appear?" He asked
"Uh....I climbed up here. I just need to find a place to relax..."Nora said as she stood up, dusting herself off.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh....I climbed up here. I just need to find a place to relax..."Nora said as she stood up, dusting herself off.
Marcus sighed at her before looking at her finger and going wide eyed "Woah! Are you getting married to someone?" He asked happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...so now what do we do?''

[/QUOTE]
She shrugged before snuggling him "I dunno I thought maybe you'd know~~"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked her in the eye "And who the hell are you to talk to me like that!?" He yelled
"I'm talking to you! Who else? I suggest you shut up before you die... It is best, you leave me alone."

Roman said:
"I'm talking to you! Who else? I suggest you shut up before you die... It is best, you leave me alone."
Marcus glared at her "And who are you to talk to me like that!? We are all the same thing so you're not above me!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and looks at Romana, confused at her anger* I do not know why she is so ma.. *see's Nora and flutters in the air* Big sis!! *she runs to her hugging her tightly* Big Sis!
@WeirdPrincess @Roman @Daniel reaver
Nora laughed as she hugged Snow back,"Hey! How is my perfect angel of a sister?" She said as she ruffled her hair a little."I've missed you! You always seem to be with Roman."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed as she hugged Snow back,"Hey! How is my perfect angel of a sister?" She said as she ruffled her hair a little."I've missed you! You always seem to be with Roman."
Marcus shrugged "Okay or don't answer me" He mumbled

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed at her before looking at her finger and going wide eyed "Woah! Are you getting married to someone?" He asked happily
Nora's eyes widened as she quickly took the ring off,"I uh....don't really want to talk about it..."she said softly as she looked at it, slowly twirling it around.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus glared at her "And who are you to talk to me like that!? We are all the same thing so you're not above me!"
Ramona smiled, "Your worst nightmare. Now shut up, before you die. I can care less what you humans have to say anyway."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia pouted. "Stop worrying about me alreadyyyy!" She said childishly.
Colin laughed as he continued to walk "Alright, Alright, sorry"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay, let me bathe then we can start searching" he says as he grabbed his bag of bathing herbs "you can wait out here...." he looked back at her "that is if you feel as if you you don't need a bath" he said semi smiling at her.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "I really don't like water but I guess I could use a bath" she says smiling

Roman said:
Ramona smiled, "Your worst nightmare. Now shut up, before you die. I can care less what you humans have to say anyway."
Marcus sighed "Of course....A cosplayer" He said to himself before looking at Nora "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back