• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Good" she said softly as her tail started to slid around the bed

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at her "Ya know I was thinking" He said looking up "When Neo and the others were here......It really felt like a family"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shir
zhira giggled happily "stop stop" she said through the laughing

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled and nuzzled her stomach a bit more lightly*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed "w-Well we only just met s-so I don't know" she said frantacly

"She's a sweet girl" she said softly as she let go of ramona

[/QUOTE]
Then,would you like to go on a date with me? Tim said looking at her

Roman said:
"I know that much." Ramona said with a slight chuckle. "How long have you and the meat bag with the blue eyes been together?" She asked coldly, looking at Hayate with a deadly stare.

Hayate swallowed loudly and his behind Snow when he noticed Ramona was staring at him, in a scary way.

@Jennete
(Oh god....It's Romana xD I might have to send William over there soon.....Or maybe Marcus)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel streched as he got up then sighed "I'm happy" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria began to make food, smiling to herself as she did so, the hatchling was happily chirping and running around her legs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled as he stopped and layed there with her in silence

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed and put her head on his stomach, laying on her back and looked up at the stars

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh god....It's Romana xD I might have to send William over there soon.....Or maybe Marcus)
(( Remember: Don't her out of her name if you would like to survive ^~^ ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "I'd say it's racing with itself" she says finishing her milk.
(sorry I fell asleep)
Ayen sighed in relief "i'm stuffed, thank you for the wonderful meal Amaya" he says as he gets up and kisses her softly "now why don't we figure out what we're going to do today?" he said lovingly.

(you are forgiven)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed a little as his face got closer "Wh-Why? I want to be with her but.....WHY!?!"
Sam again hesitates for a little then she brought her face closer, she was still blushing uncontrollably

shortyshot8 said:
(I just read "Don't her out of her name" WTF!?!)
(( Don't call her out of her name. I'm forgetting some words today xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure, i dont see why not''

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!" She flopped onto the bed beside him "I'm happy now~~" she chimed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed in relief "i'm stuffed, thank you for the wonderful meal Amaya" he says as he gets up and kisses her softly "now why don't we figure out what we're going to do today?" he said lovingly.
(you are forgiven)
(Yay xD )

Amaya blushed. "I kinda wanna look for my sister..." she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam again hesitates for a little then she brought her face closer, she was still blushing uncontrollably
Marcus was about to kiss her before his eyes glowed again and he passed out being lifted into the air and warping above Romana and the rest before falling to the floor still passed out

@Roman @Jennete @Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia shook her head, smiling. "It's nothing." She said.
Colin furrowed his brow lightly "....Are you sure?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus was about to kiss her before his eyes glowed again and he passed out being lifted into the air and warping above Romana and the rest before falling to the floor still passed out
Snow:*yelps jumping a bit and goes over to Marcus with caution* Wh..who is that????

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps jumping a bit and goes over to Marcus with caution* Wh..who is that????
Marcus's eyes slowly opened as he looked at all of them "Wha-What the??? Where am I?" He asked slightly frightened (He is Al and Jack mixed together)

shortyshot8 said:
Ramona turned around and frowned, "It's another worthless bag of meat." She said angrily. She gritted her teeth, trying to refrain from.licking him in the face

Roman said:
Ramona turned around and frowned, "It's another worthless bag of meat." She said angrily. She gritted her teeth, trying to refrain from.licking him in the face
Marcus looked at her "Me-Meat!?!" He yelled standing up "I am a Human not a bag of meat!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back