• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so tell me, Amaya is humanity racing with it self on another grand adventure theses days, or are those days gone my little goddess?" he asked cheerfully as he finished his eggs.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "I'd say it's racing with itself" she says finishing her milk.

(sorry I fell asleep)

Himeragi Seiker]no Mistu placed clothes on you. and Neo and Kajima left))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

''its alright...i dont need to sleep anymore...but i still feel a bit tired. i wonder how the newly weds are doing''
"Last time I saw them was when I passed through the living room this morning, they seemed pretty happy, the aura they gave off was anyways" she said with a smile "Can I keep you company? ~~" she asked as she lightly rocked on her heels.

Shir

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothing...''
*She said as she blindly nuzzled Shira's stomach*

[/QUOTE]
zhira giggled happily "stop stop" she said through the laughing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" he said softly before he nuzzled her neck again with a small giggle

[/QUOTE]
Raven giggled again as he nuzzled into her neck.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly opened her eyes "hmm" she said tiredlt as she looked around

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at her "Hey there love" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "no no. I lost my daughter about a week ago" she said quietly to her as she nuzzled ramona a shoulder

[/QUOTE]
"You poor thing." Ramona said, running a hand through Thana's hair as she nuzzled her. "Though I am angry at you now for not telling you had a child."

Roman said:
"You poor thing." Ramona said, running a hand through Thana's hair as she nuzzled her. "Though I am angry at you now for not telling you had a child."
She wasn't my true daufhter. She was a servant of me but. She was a daughter to me" she said softly to ramona

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly "ok" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
She kissed him on the cheek before getting up and making her way to the kitchen, tying her hair up as she passed the mirror.

Roman said:
Snow:*tilts her head... knowing that this is a sign of affection but.... not sure if she would want Roman to do this much affection... but it's not Roman it is Romana and... agh confused*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed badly and took a step back "Wh-what are you doing?" She asked not knowing what he was gonna do

[/QUOTE]
Now that we are alone,do you like me? Tim said blushing a little

(I will reply after awhile)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara is in the school yard and annabel and blake
Are some where else but I can send them to where ever if you want

Mitsu moaned slightly as she rolled over and nuzzled into will

[/QUOTE]
(I have Scarlet in the park)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She wasn't my true daufhter. She was a servant of me but. She was a daughter to me" she said softly to ramona

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, you two were close like mother and daughter. That is a rare relationship if you ask me." Ramona said nodding. She put a hand on her hip and looked back at Snow, "Lately or well since earlier, I've been hanging out with Roman's wife so far. She is nice."

(I don't know when I last saw @Summer Dotty)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked at will tiredlt and smiled slightly "hi@ she whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled back "How are ya feeling?" He asked her softly

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Now that we are alone,do you like me? Tim said blushing a little
(I will reply after awhile)

[/QUOTE]
Lana blushed "w-Well we only just met s-so I don't know" she said frantacly

Roman said:
"Oh, you two were close like mother and daughter. That is a rare relationship if you ask me." Ramona said nodding. She put a hand on her hip and looked back at Snow, "Lately or well since earlier, I've been hanging out with Roman's wife so far. She is nice."
"She's a sweet girl" she said softly as she let go of ramona

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked into her eyes as his face got closer "Why am I so drawn?" He thought
Sam's eyes widen as she noticed Marcus's face getting closer to hers. Is this really gonna happen again... She thought blushing uncontrollably

Nonalaka said:
She kissed him on the cheek before getting up and making her way to the kitchen, tying her hair up as she passed the mirror.
Daniel streched as he got up then sighed "I'm happy" he said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes widen as she noticed Marcus's face getting closer to hers. Is this really gonna happen again... She thought blushing uncontrollably
Marcus blushed a little as his face got closer "Wh-Why? I want to be with her but.....WHY!?!"

Nonalaka said:
"Last time I saw them was when I passed through the living room this morning, they seemed pretty happy, the aura they gave off was anyways" she said with a smile "Can I keep you company? ~~" she asked as she lightly rocked on her heels.
''sure, i dont see why not''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back