• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm right here baby don't worry" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled*

''ah...ok''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Annabel. Blake. And liara

Thana looked over and got up smiling slightly at Ramona "hello Ramona I see your back" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
(I'm fine with which ever)

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Thana and smiles, waving her free hand* Hi Thana! Hello Hayate *she smiles nodding* I am happy to see you two again since your last visit
Hayate waved, "Hey Snow! Where's Roman?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
(Annabel. Blake. And liara

Thana looked over and got up smiling slightly at Ramona "hello Ramona I see your back" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
"It is good to be back. Though something tells me, I won't be around for much longer. I feel Roman is a lot stronger than before. Anyways, how have you been?" Ramona asked smiling, happy to see her old friend.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino grinned,"Oh! Well I guess I'll play then. Sorry for interrupting before hand." Asuka chuckled and patted her on the back,"That's okay. We're ready to play now....Yoshino is going over to your side Camilla!" She stated as she left Asuka's side before ducking under the net and going to Camilla."Looks like we're partners for today."
Camilla chuckled "Alrighty, welcome to the team! unfortunately I'm losing currently though" she laughed out "I hope you're better at this than I am" she said before serving the ball again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slept on the bed soundly

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at her before looking at himself as his face flashed with worry "Oh god....Who got me dressed?" He asked

Roman said:
Hayate waved, "Hey Snow! Where's Roman?" He asked curiously.

"It is good to be back. Though something tells me, I won't be around for much longer. I feel Roman is a lot stronger than before. Anyways, how have you been?" Ramona asked smiling, happy to see her old friend.
"I've been better" she said trithfully as she walked over and hugged ramona around her neck

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled*
''ah...ok''

[/QUOTE]
"Need any thing baby" she asked her softly

shortyshot8 said:
(Now I think Nora is the player)
(Well....I don't know. xD She doesn't really know what happened to Jack and Marcus and Sam kind of left....so she went back to Tyler... Drama)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana shrugged "I don't know" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Tim looked at Lana and blushed a little as he got closer to her untl there nose touched Since we are alone

WeirdPrincess said:
(Well....I don't know. xD She doesn't really know what happened to Jack and Marcus and Sam kind of left....so she went back to Tyler... Drama)
(Well you better hurry up if you want Marcus because at the rate things are going he is gonna kiss Sam)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why?" He asked her as he sat up with her and looked around the room

[/QUOTE]
"Because I can't be lazy all day" she laughed ".....And I'm hungry" she admitted laughing again.

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm fine with which ever)
Liara is in the school yard and annabel and blake

Are some where else but I can send them to where ever if you want

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled at her before looking at himself as his face flashed with worry "Oh god....Who got me dressed?" He asked
Mitsu moaned slightly as she rolled over and nuzzled into will

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I've been better" she said trithfully as she walked over and hugged ramona around her neck

[/QUOTE]
Ramona gave her a slight frown as she hugged her back, "You could be better? Is the boy toy doing this to you? I told you shouldn't like the worthless meat bags we call men."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara is in the school yard and annabel and blake
Are some where else but I can send them to where ever if you want

Mitsu moaned slightly as she rolled over and nuzzled into will

[/QUOTE]
William sighed before kissing her head "I love you Mitsu" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
(I DONT EVEN KNOW WHETE THEY ARE!)
(In his dorm xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I've been better" she said trithfully as she walked over and hugged ramona around her neck

[/QUOTE]
''nothing...''

*She said as she blindly nuzzled Shira's stomach*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Lana and blushed a little as he got closer to her untl there nose touched Since we are alone

[/QUOTE]
Lana blushed badly and took a step back "Wh-what are you doing?" She asked not knowing what he was gonna do

Roman said:
Ramona gave her a slight frown as she hugged her back, "You could be better? Is the boy toy doing this to you? I told you shouldn't like the worthless meat bags we call men."
Snow:*alarmed at her language and moves over to Hayate smiling* That is Roman.... as a girl

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "I don't get it........I feel really really drawn to you" He said softly
Sam shrugged. "Yea... I don't know either..." She says looking at her tail again

Roman said:
Thana giggled "no no. I lost my daughter about a week ago" she said quietly to her as she nuzzled ramona a shoulder

Jennete said:
Snow:*alarmed at her language and moves over to Hayate smiling* That is Roman.... as a girl
Hayate looked at her in confusion. "When were back at the assassin's guild, that never happened... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back