• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Where is Lord Thorin anyway Tim said curiously

[/QUOTE]
Lana shrugged "none of the heroes have reported in. So they must still be following him" she said as she thought about it

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro got on his knees as well, looking excited at first. "I would like to see them all...! But... Yuto says I should focus on training..." He said softly, frowning a little.
Mika giggled "I can show you while you tain" she said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled back just as happy as she was

Mika giggled as she had dodged the kick and draged her sword all the way up his leg making him bleed before it froze over making the massive wound sting

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled "I should probably get up" she nuzzled his nose before sitting up and snapping her fingers so that she was wearing a light green dress. She stretched before being to get up

Roman said:
Hayate blinked and then gave her a soft smile, "I'm glad you feel that way. I'll try and keep you happy as much as possible. Id there is anything I can do just ask."
Thana smiled and nodded "thank you hayate. I love you" she whispered to him before she Lenard up and kissed him slowly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed before leaning back on the couch,"Alright alright. I won't do anything to you....at least not yet anyway." She muttered as she watched the screen."You're actually pretty good at this. Though this really isn't the scariest game I have."
Tyler smirked and glanced over at her. "What do you have in mind..?" He asked in a flirty tone. "And thanks."

Nonalaka said:
Euloria giggled "I should probably get up" she nuzzled his nose before sitting up and snapping her fingers so that she was wearing a light green dress. She stretched before being to get up
"Why?" He asked her as he sat up with her and looked around the room

Jennete said:
Snow: Oh thank you for the compliment *she smiles and her clothes shift too a flouncy top and skirt, her hair growing and she smiles in a hat now, holding onto it, her blue eyes flashing* I am.. Ready to go now *she says proudly using the phrase*
View attachment 135184
Ramona grabbed, Snow's hand and made them appear on top of the building, Thana and Hayate are on. "Thana. It's been a while, I see you have a boy toy now."

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled "I can show you while you tain" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Hiro shook his head. "Yuto said not to become friends with outsiders... That they would just slow me down... Could we hang out again later maybe?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled "it's easy, I'll help you" she says softly

Sam frowned. "Someone..." She says softly
Marcus shrugged "I don't get it........I feel really really drawn to you" He said softly

Roman said:
Ramona grabbed, Snow's hand and made them appear on top of the building, Thana and Hayate are on. "Thana. It's been a while, I see you have a boy toy now."
@Daniel reaver
Snow:*looks at Thana and smiles, waving her free hand* Hi Thana! Hello Hayate *she smiles nodding* I am happy to see you two again since your last visit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana shrugged "none of the heroes have reported in. So they must still be following him" she said as she thought about it

[/QUOTE]
What shoul we do now Tim said worried about the heroes

LunaCrosby said:
(Who do you have)
(Annabel. Blake. And liara

Roman said:
@Daniel reaver
Thana looked over and got up smiling slightly at Ramona "hello Ramona I see your back" she said quietly to her

Daniel reaver](The second one [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

I have a couple of you want
*Yuki woke up still blind an hour later*

''a-are you here Shira?''

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes slowly opened as he looked around still naked "Wha-What's going on? Where's my Mitsu?" He asked himself
@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver
no Mistu placed clothes on you. and Neo and Kajima left)))

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
"I was gonna ask did you want to go do something today but you're tired so its fine" she said with a smile "I'll let you rest as long as you need to" she said before standing up.
''its alright...i dont need to sleep anymore...but i still feel a bit tired. i wonder how the newly weds are doing''

Daniel reaver](Mitsu made clithes appear on him last night xD ) Mitsu layed there on the bed fast askeep [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no Mistu placed clothes on you. and Neo and Kajima left))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(My bad my bad xD )

William groaned as he rolled over "God.....What happened last night?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki woke up still blind an hour later*
''a-are you here Shira?''

[/QUOTE]
"I'm right here baby don't worry" she said softly to her

Tyler smirked and glanced over at her. "What do you have in mind..?" He asked in a flirty tone. "And thanks."
"I can spoil all my fun. It'll be a surprise." Nora said seductively as she winked."And you're very welcome."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Annabel. Blake. And liara

Thana looked over and got up smiling slightly at Ramona "hello Ramona I see your back" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*looks between to the two, stepping back a little not wanting to interrupt the reunion*

Celia looked at his hand and hesitated. She then took it, smiling a little.
"....Is there something up?" He asked "you're awfully quiet.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back