• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Of course....A cosplayer" He said to himself before looking at Nora "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked
@WeirdPrincess
Ramona's eye twitched when he called her a cosplayer. When he turned around she swung her lung right into his face, roundhouse kicking him as hard as she could. "Don't you ever call me a cosplayer!"

Roman said:
Ramona smiled, "Your worst nightmare. Now shut up, before you die. I can care less what you humans have to say anyway."
Snow:*looks at Romana, appalled. This is not her love.... this was a completely different person* I... do not like the attitude on you.. I see you have found your friends. I am going back home now *she whispers and leaves flying off the building and heads home*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Of course....A cosplayer" He said to himself before looking at Nora "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked
@WeirdPrincess
Nora looked at him and smiled sadly,"Things just....didn't work out....I just want him to be happy now." She said softly as she looked back down at the ring before hokding it out to Marcus."Here....I think you should have it."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled at her "Ya know I was thinking" He said looking up "When Neo and the others were here......It really felt like a family"
Mitsu shrugged "there familt to me" she said softly to him

Roman said:
Ramona's eye twitched when he called her a cosplayer. When he turned around she swung her lung right into his face, roundhouse kicking him as hard as she could. "Don't you ever call me a cosplayer!"
Marcus flew to the ground "Wh-What the hell?" He asked as he began to scoot away "What the hell? This isn't normal!"

Nonalaka said:
Colin laughed as he continued to walk "Alright, Alright, sorry"
Celia put her head on his shoulder, "Don't be sorry... You were only trying to be nice..." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him and smiled sadly,"Things just....didn't work out....I just want him to be happy now." She said softly as she looked back down at the ring before hokding it out to Marcus."Here....I think you should have it."
Marcus looked at the ring and at Nora before his entire body felt cold and he didn't move an inch

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Then,would you like to go on a date with me? Tim said looking at her

[/QUOTE]
Lana blushed badly "a-a date?!?" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu shrugged "there familt to me" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I love you" He said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus flew to the ground "Wh-What the hell?" He asked as he began to scoot away "What the hell? This isn't normal!"
"What the hell is normal about a school full of powered beings and unnatural beasts and other crap you humans read about?" Ramona asked angrily.

Roman said:
"I know that much." Ramona said with a slight chuckle. "How long have you and the meat bag with the blue eyes been together?" She asked coldly, looking at Hayate with a deadly stare.

Hayate swallowed loudly and his behind Snow when he noticed Ramona was staring at him, in a scary way.

@Jennete
"Me and hayate. We have been together a while. He's the sweetest boy ever" she said with a small giggle to ramona

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at the ring and at Nora before his entire body felt cold and he didn't move an inch
Nora retracted her hand,"Are you okay? I'm just giving it to you for....whoever you love or like at the moment....I don't need this anymore." She said with a sigh.

Roman said:
"What the hell is normal about a school full of powered beings and unnatural beasts and other crap you humans read about?" Ramona asked angrily.
This was all becoming too much for Marcus to handle as he continued looking at the ring

LunaCrosby said:
"Well whatever your in the mood for, you are the guest" he chuckled.
She thought for a bit "I guess we'll just eat here? My legs are still a bit weak to be on the move if I'm honest, I'm already clumsy as it is" she chuckled

LunaCrosby said:
(I have Scarlet in the park)
I'll send annabel

Annabel sighed as she walked through the park a back of groceries I. Hand as she walked before she suddenly tripped having not payed attention to where she was going because of her thoughts and fell to the ground spilling the groceries every where

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Me and hayate. We have been together a while. He's the sweetest boy ever" she said with a small giggle to ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona turned to Thana, "He Better be. Or I'll kick him too." She said smiling happily.

Roman said:
Nora went over to Romana and smacked her handover her mouth,"Ssssh! He doesn't know about magical beings....or whatever. He thinks everyone's a human... Just go along with it." She whispered into her ear.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria began to make food, smiling to herself as she did so, the hatchling was happily chirping and running around her legs.
Daniel sighed as he walked out of her room while scratching the back of her head then smiled once he saw the dragon and her

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora retracted her hand,"Are you okay? I'm just giving it to you for....whoever you love or like at the moment....I don't need this anymore." She said with a sigh.
Marcus finally stood up "I understand but whos ring was i-" He stopped as he fell to his knees again with his eyes lighting up but this time they both said 9

@Roman @Jennete

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed and put her head on his stomach, laying on her back and looked up at the stars
Jasper blushed and laughed slightly as he felt her head rest on his stomach and enjoyed the moment

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora went over to Romana and smacked her handover her mouth,"Ssssh! He doesn't know about magical beings....or whatever. He thinks everyone's a human... Just go along with it." She whispered into her ear.
"Fine..." She said frowning. "I still hate him..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed and laughed slightly as he felt her head rest on his stomach and enjoyed the moment

[/QUOTE]
Raven laughed a bit. "That felt weird" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back