• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more "n-no reason" she said embarased at her laugh
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Hayate started to tickle her again, "Was it.... your laugh?" He asked chuckling. "I will admit, it was a loud one, but I love Thana. Your laugh isn't you so it doesn't make me love you less or anything." He said, as he continued to tickle her.

Heartbreakvibes said:
Rubin sighed looking around "Todays been hell..."
"You know, Hell isn't that bad of place...it's just the heat you gotta get used to...I mean...it's not like I've been there or anything...I'm just assuming." A voice sounded from behind.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "Because I wanted to watch over you just incase anything were to happen to you" He said softly
"I'm fine Cam. Yeah, it still hurts and I'm still pretty tired, but I'm not dying and nothing is wrong with me. You can come sit next to me if you need to, I'll make room." Farah said as she scooted over slightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm fine Cam. Yeah, it still hurts and I'm still pretty tired, but I'm not dying and nothing is wrong with me. You can come sit next to me if you need to, I'll make room." Farah said as she scooted over slightly.
Cam sat down on the side of the bed "It's kinda crazy....Us being parents" He said nervously

Aeron said:
"You know, Hell isn't that bad of place...it's just the heat you gotta get used to...I mean...it's not like I've been there or anything...I'm just assuming." A voice sounded from behind.
Rubin turns pale and jumps and turns around quickly "I-its a bit to detailed to say you havnt.."

Ivory walked down the street and saw Kite bouncing around in a big...ball? "Hey Kite!" Ivory rose on her tippie toes and began to wave excitedly at him. @TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu smild a little and leaned into william more

@shortyshot8

Thana started to laugh again still embarased by it as he laughed trying to stop hayate from tickling her

@Roman

Heartbreakvibes said:
Rubin turns pale and jumps and turns around quickly "I-its a bit to detailed to say you havnt.."
Grimm smirked, pushing his hood back from his head, his silver hair ruffling from the hood. "Yea, I guess you could say that..." He squinted his red eyes at the boy. "I haven't seen you around. What's your name, kid?"

Aeron said:
Ivory walked down the street and saw Kite bouncing around in a big...ball? "Hey Kite!" Ivory rose on her tippie toes and began to wave excitedly at him. @TheRebelliousDragon
Kite looked over at Ivory. "Hey I-" he began saying before he fell on top of her. He was grabbing her chest. His face went bright red. I am SOOOOO dead... He thought as the ball bounced down the street.

Aeron said:
Grimm smirked, pushing his hood back from his head, his silver hair ruffling from the hood. "Yea, I guess you could say that..." He squinted his red eyes at the boy. "I haven't seen you around. What's your name, kid?"
Rubin looked down at her shoes and back up "Im rubin,I transferred not to long ago." she tilted her head "Who are you?" she zoned a bit thinking "What are you?.."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat down on the side of the bed "It's kinda crazy....Us being parents" He said nervously
Farah looked at him and smiled,"Yeah I know. We can do it though, seeing as how there not gonna be babies for all that long...." She trailed off and her eyes widened,"Oh god! Their gonna be a year younger than me....that's so weird!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at him and smiled,"Yeah I know. We can do it though, seeing as how there not gonna be babies for all that long...." She trailed off and her eyes widened,"Oh god! Their gonna be a year younger than me....that's so weird!"
Cam chuckled a little before patting her head "It's fine after that they can't grow" (I Have to go)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite looked over at Ivory. "Hey I-" he began saying before he fell on top of her. He was grabbing her chest. His face went bright red. I am SOOOOO dead... He thought as the ball bounced down the street.
Ivory collided with the ground just as Kite fell on top of her. Ivory's eyes widened as his hands met at her chest and she gasped, to shocked to say anything as her face was flooding red (which should be impossible considering she has very little blood to none at all). Ivory immidiatley came out of her shock and her eyes flashed bright green, and invisible hand picking up Kite and tossing him a couple feet from her. She stood up, brushing her clothes. "Kite! Watch what your doing!" She yelled at him, shaking her small fist as she stomped her foot in embarrassment.

The ride started up, and Kite was blushing more. "A-Alright..." He said before turning towards Lexi. "I love you Alexys..." He said before kissing her.

Aiden pondered this. "Well, I don't really have any questions... Expect where do babies come from?" He asked.
Violetta blinked, then sighed, looking sideways at the kid.

"You sure you wanna know? It's pretty graphic."

She took a step closer to Aiden.

((I legit never saw this.))

Aeron said:
Ivory collided with the ground just as Kite fell on top of her. Ivory's eyes widened as his hands met at her chest and she gasped, to shocked to say anything as her face was flooding red (which should be impossible considering she has very little blood to none at all). Ivory immidiatley came out of her shock and her eyes flashed bright green, and invisible hand picking up Kite and tossing him a couple feet from her. She stood up, brushing her clothes. "Kite! Watch what your doing!" She yelled at him, shaking her small fist as she stomped her foot in embarrassment.
Kite looked at his hands, squeezing them, still shocked from what he had done, then went red again. "P-Please don't hurt me!!!!!" He squealed, cringing where he was.

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, then sighed, looking sideways at the kid.
"You sure you wanna know? It's pretty graphic."

She took a step closer to Aiden.

((I legit never saw this.))
Aiden blushed a little, noticing how close she was getting. "Yup. I'm pretty sure..." He said.

Heartbreakvibes said:
Rubin looked down at her shoes and back up "Im rubin,I transferred not to long ago." she tilted her head "Who are you?" she zoned a bit thinking "What are you?.."
(I messed up genders again, I'm sorry xD )

Grimm smiled as he looked at her too. "That, my dear is a very good question. But on who I am, my name is Grimm." He put his hands at the back of his head in a relaxing pose. "I'm a reaper." He glanced down at her, half expecting her to run away.

Aeron said:
(Senpai! Can Nora come in plz? She's bored as heck.)

Yuto laughed as he smiled. "You sure? You seemed to enjoy it..." He chuckled.
She crinkled up her nose and shook her head 'that's two guys in a row that's done that' she thought to herself. "No I didn't"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back