• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto looked at her. He already knew she would win. "Challenge accepted." He said as a target popped up and he fired a shot.
As the bullet went about less than half ways her eyes flashed and the bullet simply exploded into nothing but water, which the evaporated. She was expecting the bullet to be travelling a bit faster to be hinest but meh. She turned to him and smiled lightly "check the pocket of your jacket" she said to him, the bullet was now in there perfectly intact.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori smiles "that seems to be safe well you hit the target that's good" he said to Carmilla "now my turn" Iori's ability suddenly kicks in and fast draws a gun and fires 5 shots,3 bullets hits the bullseye while the remaining 2 hits near the bullseye.
"H-How'd you get so good all of a sudden?!" She asked pouting and tugging at his arm.

Daniel reaver]"Grate full for what" she said to him. With a grin as she sat there on him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate laughed, and sat up. He then started to tickle Thana and continued to laugh as he did so.

Nonalaka said:
As the bullet went about less than half ways her eyes flashed and the bullet simply exploded into nothing but water, which the evaporated. She was expecting the bullet to be travelling a bit faster to be hinest but meh. She turned to him and smiled lightly "check the pocket of your jacket" she said to him, the bullet was now in there perfectly intact.

"H-How'd you get so good all of a sudden?!" She asked pouting and tugging at his arm.
Yuto checked his pocket, a bit surprised. He then chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Heh, your just full of surprises aren't you?" He said as he took off his goggles and mask.

Aeron said:
(Im back from the brink of death :3)
(Wanna interact with Kite? He's rolling around on a giant ball in the middle of the street xD )

Nonalaka said:

"uhhh....that's just my ability" Iori said "well you got a pretty good ability yourself I mean making a rainbow and all is already great".

Yuto checked his pocket, a bit surprised. He then chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Heh, your just full of surprises aren't you?" He said as he took off his goggles and mask.

(Wanna interact with Kite? He's rolling around on a giant ball in the middle of the street xD )
Sure thing xD

"D-Don't ruffle my hair like that" she muttered as she fixed her hair and looked at the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not it's not fine and obviously you aren't either. Why didn't you wake me up so you could sleep? Or just told me to scoot over so you could lay down?"Farah asked softly.
Cam shook his head "Because I wanted to watch over you just incase anything were to happen to you" He said softly

(Can you repost Kite plz?)

Thana started to laugh loudly in a way that is usually considered a weird laugh before she blushed badly and pushed his hands away before burrying her face into his chest in embarasment

@Roman

BlueforBluey said:
"uhhh....that's just my ability" Iori said "well you got a pretty good ability yourself I mean making a rainbow and all is already great".
She let go "Ah, right...I can do more than make rainbows" she laughed "oooh!" She looked to ilaani and yuto "you should challenge that yuto person, for fun of course tehe , he seems really good!"

Daniel reaver]Thana started to laugh loudly in a way that is usually considered a weird laugh before she blushed badly and pushed his hands away before burrying her face into his chest in embarasment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate was confused to why she his, so he chuckled. He stood up, holding Than a in a bridal way, setting her on the bed, "Why so red?" He asked jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
She let go "Ah, right...I can do more than make rainbows" she laughed "oooh!" She looked to ilaani and yuto "you should challenge that yuto person, for fun of course tehe , he seems really good!"
"your a water nymph just be careful not to make a tsunami" Iori chuckled "I'm not here challenge anyone I'm here to have fun with you" he said to Camilla.

Nonalaka said:
"D-Don't ruffle my hair like that" she muttered as she fixed her hair and looked at the ground.
Yuto laughed as he smiled. "You sure? You seemed to enjoy it..." He chuckled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more "n-no reason" she said embarased at her laugh
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked down at her "Hey there love" He said softly as he patted her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back