• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite looked at his hands, squeezing them, still shocked from what he had done, then went red again. "P-Please don't hurt me!!!!!" He squealed, cringing where he was.
Ivory frowned as she walked up to Kite and wacked his head. "Apart from that, I'm not going to hurt you, you perv." Ivory's blush had vanished, leaving behind a giggle. "How does some even fall like that?" She laughed as she covered her mouth with her hand to cover her smile.

Nonalaka said:
She crinkled up her nose and shook her head 'that's two guys in a row that's done that' she thought to herself. "No I didn't"
Yuto shrugged, turning away as he walked away from the shooting range. "Whatever you say princess!" He laughed.

Aeron said:
Ivory frowned as she walked up to Kite and wacked his head. "Apart from that, I'm not going to hurt you, you perv." Ivory's blush had vanished, leaving behind a giggle. "How does some even fall like that?" She laughed as she covered her mouth with her hand to cover her smile.
Kite got up, rubbing his head with a nervous smile. "Apparently I fall like that." He laughed.

Yuto shrugged, turning away as he walked away from the shooting range. "Whatever you say princess!" He laughed.

Kite got up, rubbing his head with a nervous smile. "Apparently I fall like that." He laughed.
She glared in his direction "Don't call me that!" She grumbled as she stuffed her hand in her pockets.

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed "SH-shut up" she said as she climbed on top of him then layed down again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled, "I only shut up when I kiss you." He said smirking. "So, I'll gladly shut up now." He said, bringing his lips to hers he slowly began to kiss her.

Ivory rolled her eyes and turned from Kite to look around. "I think you need girlfriend, mister. Maybe then you won't be falling on people to touch someone's boobs!" Ivory laughed as continued to observe where they were. "Hey...where are we?" She said, keeping in mind to watch where she was walking next time.

Aiden blushed a little, noticing how close she was getting. "Yup. I'm pretty sure..." He said.
Violetta gave a half smile, stepping closer until she was right in front of him.

"Alright, since you asked for it..."

She placed a hand on his head, and his mind was filled with videos and explanations on just how babies are made. Th ey ranged from children's books to graphic documentaries. She stepped back a bit to let it sink in.

Nonalaka said:
She glared in his direction "Don't call me that!" She grumbled as she stuffed her hand in her pockets.
Yuto smiled. "Heh, I liked it when you smiled... I hope to see you again." He said as he began to disappear from view.

Aeron said:
Ivory rolled her eyes and turned from Kite to look around. "I think you need girlfriend, mister. Maybe then you won't be falling on people to touch someone's boobs!" Ivory laughed as continued to observe where they were. "Hey...where are we?" She said, keeping in mind to watch where she was walking next time.
Nora appeared next to Ivory and snickered,"Hello! You're in the middle of nowhere. Good job!" She said as she patted her on the head.

Aeron said:
Kite frowned. "Well for your information, I have a girlfriend. And we're near Main Street." He said. "I was just as surprised at what I did as you were."

Nonalaka said:
"Fish?" She giggled "How about we get sushi then? You like sushi, right?" She said with a smile as she held out her hand to him. "Let's go shall we?"

"Yes!" She said happily as she stopped moving the apple around "That's so cool!" She paused for a bit "It'd be cool if I could control it all the time though..."
Ryft was internally nodding.

《 yeah, I can understand that. But hey, at least you were able to do it somewhat right? 》

Ryft was secretly really glad he was able to help her out. That was another thing that was coded into him - the desire to want to help others.

Yuto smiled. "Heh, I liked it when you smiled... I hope to see you again." He said as he began to disappear from view.
She turned her head in the opposite direction "See you" she muttered as she walked off.

Kite frowned. "Well for your information, I have a girlfriend. And we're near Main Street." He said. "I was just as surprised at what I did as you were."
Ivory glared at Kite. "Then why the heck have I not met her?" Ivory looked at Nora. "Do you know her? Cause it seems like I still don't know anyone in the town." Ivory began to pout at her cluelessness. @WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
Violetta gave a half smile, stepping closer until she was right in front of him.
"Alright, since you asked for it..."

She placed a hand on his head, and his mind was filled with videos and explanations on just how babies are made. Th ey ranged from children's books to graphic documentaries. She stepped back a bit to let it sink in.
Aiden bit his lip a bit, then blushed. "O-Oh... So that's where babies come from huh...?" He laughed nervously. "I guess that's all my questions. Thank you for your kindness." He said, taking a bow.

Aeron said:
Ivory glared at Kite. "Then why the heck have I not met her?" Ivory looked at Nora. "Do you know her? Cause it seems like I still don't know anyone in the town." Ivory began to pout at her cluelessness.
Kite put a finger on his chin, then smiled. "Do you want to meet her? Her name is Lexi." He said happily.

@Lumina[/URL]
Elyse looked around, stepping closer to Kili out of reflex. This was pretty freaky, but he was right, it definitely looked to be the right area. A pang of pain went through her abdomen, and she could feel the metal in her reconstructing the bullet it absorbed, so it could reject it. It took all of her will not to double over in pain, and she kept a stoic face. She needed to be able to make it through this alright. What Kili had said about the guy who owned the item she needed.. if Kili got distracted and she suddenly was left alone, and she ended up becoming incapacitated because of the damn bullet... she tried not to think of what might happen. She looked to Kili, wondering what the next move was.

@Kalin Scarlet

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared next to Ivory and snickered,"Hello! You're in the middle of nowhere. Good job!" She said as she patted her on the head.
Kite looked in Nora's direction. "And who might you be?" He asked, putting his goggles over his face.

Aeron said:
Ivory glared at Kite. "Then why the heck have I not met her?" Ivory looked at Nora. "Do you know her? Cause it seems like I still don't know anyone in the town." Ivory began to pout at her cluelessness. @WeirdPrincess
"I'm afraid I don't. I just pop up at random times." Nora said with a shrug.

Lumina said:
Ryft was internally nodding.
《 yeah, I can understand that. But hey, at least you were able to do it somewhat right? 》

Ryft was secretly really glad he was able to help her out. That was another thing that was coded into him - the desire to want to help others.
"Yeah!" She smiled "it was nice to be able to use it right for a bit" she said nodding before sitting down again, content and happy.

Kite looked in Nora's direction. "And who might you be?" He asked, putting his goggles over his face.
"I'm Nora! I've come here to kill you!" Nora said happily, a smile on her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm afraid I don't. I just pop up at random times." Nora said with a shrug.
Ivory sighed and pointed to Nora. "This is Nora, my best friend. Nora, this is Kite, a friend that I met not that long ago." @TheRebelliousDragon

Aeron said:
Ivory sighed and pointed to Nora. "This is Nora, my best friend. Nora, this is Kite, a friend that I met not that long ago." @TheRebelliousDragon
WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm Nora! I've come here to kill you!" Nora said happily, a smile on her face.
Kite panicked. "K-Kill me?! But why?!" He squealed like a cute little mouse.

Kite panicked. "K-Kill me?! But why?!" He squealed like a cute little mouse.
Ivory's eyes widened and she looked at Nora in fright. "What? Why would you do that?"

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah!" She smiled "it was nice to be able to use it right for a bit" she said nodding before sitting down again, content and happy.
Ryft smiled, and the bow and arrows started to glow a bit. Suddenly Ryft appeared, sitting nearly on top of Dakota. He noticed this and fell over trying to get up, his face bright red.

"S-s-s-sorry! I can't control, um, where my body ends up when I turn back....um..."

He sat on the ground, staring intently at his shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back