• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Ill send Levi cause she likes music)
Levi walks in the Music room and looks around she sees a man sitting at the piano. She walks over to him and stands besides the piano. "I haven't seen you around... You play the piano? Or are you trying to.." she asks him. "Oh I am Levi by the way." she says waiting for his name to be spoken.
Alastair looked up and gave the girl a smile,"Ah, more like trying to. I've never really played an instrument before. Nice to meet you Levi, I'm Alastair. Do you know how to play the piano?" He asked.

((.....Colin was in the music room.... xD why is everyone there??))

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, secretly noticing another person in the music room at the piano, and one playing guitar in a corner. She snapped her fingers and all four of them appeared next to each other in front of the biggest amusement park in the country.
"How's THIS for an amusement park??!"

She laughed before looking at the other people.

"Sorry for dragging you along, I figured this would be more fun!"

@WeirdPrincess

@Roman
Aiden's eyes went wide with excitement. "Wow! This is amazing!" He said beginning to wander like a child lost in a candy store.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she kissed hayate back lovingly "then I guess it's up to me to shut you up" she said teasingly before she continued to kiss him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Yeah, it is up to you." Hayate said kissing her again. "Are you up to the task?" He asked smirking.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smirked. "I'm not out of tricks yet!" He laughed as he snapped his fingers. A portal opened behind her letting out thousands of hippos that jumped on top of her, forcing her to drop him. He ran off into a alleyway.
Nora's eyes widened as she was tackled by hippos, resulting in her falling to the ground."What the hell?! Where do you get all of these!" She exclaimed as she threw all of them off and chased after him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked up and gave the girl a smile,"Ah, more like trying to. I've never really played an instrument before. Nice to meet you Levi, I'm Alastair. Do you know how to play the piano?" He asked.
Levi smiles back and laughs a little "Yea kinda, I haven't played in a long time though." She says "nice to meet you too" she replys

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor heard a familiar voice and turned around, "Alastair?!" He ran over to him with the guitar in hand. "How goes man?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles back and laughs a little "Yea kinda, I haven't played in a long time though." She says "nice to meet you too" she replys
Alastair chuckled,"What a shame. I thought I could get you to teach me how." He said, pretending to be sad."What type of instruments do you play?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened as she was tackled by hippos, resulting in her falling to the ground."What the hell?! Where do you get all of these!" She exclaimed as she threw all of them off and chased after him.
Kite suddenly fell on top of her, pinning her. "Looks like I win!" He laughed.

Violetta grinned and followed Aiden around as he looked at the amusement park attractions.

"This place is pretty cool. I come here occasionally when I'm bored."

She shrugged, smiling, enjoying seeing Aiden so happy.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Taylor heard a familiar voice and turned around, "Alastair?!" He ran over to him with the guitar in hand. "How goes man?"
Alastair looked back at him and smirked,"Not bad. Didn't know you were signing up for this class too." He said, looking at the guitar."Can you play that?"

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned and followed Aiden around as he looked at the amusement park attractions.
"This place is pretty cool. I come here occasionally when I'm bored."

She shrugged, smiling, enjoying seeing Aiden so happy.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden beamed at her as he turned around, hugging. "Thanks so much Violetta! Your the best!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite suddenly fell on top of her, pinning her. "Looks like I win!" He laughed.
Nora smirked and flipped them over, so she was on top."Yeah right. I don't accept defeat." She said as she grinned at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"What a shame. I thought I could get you to teach me how." He said, pretending to be sad."What type of instruments do you play?"
"I play the guitar, drums, violin and the flute." She smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked back at him and smirked,"Not bad. Didn't know you were signing up for this class too." He said, looking at the guitar."Can you play that?"
"Yeah, I played guitar all my life. I prefer electric though." Taylor said, putting the guitar on his back, using the strap. "What about you, can you play the piano?"

Kelsey walked around holding a price of paper and glancing around "i-i can't find her" she mumbles and stares at the park scenery.

( Someone pls interact with my 7 year old T-T)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back