• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite panicked. "K-Kill me?! But why?!" He squealed like a cute little mouse.
"Because I want to. You also touched my best friend." Nora grinned as she drew out her sword.

Aeron said:
Ivory's eyes widened and she looked at Nora in fright. "What? Why would you do that?"
Nora leaned closer to Ivory and whispered in her ear,"I'm only joking. Just play along. This should be fun." She whispered to her before looking back at Kite.

Aiden bit his lip a bit, then blushed. "O-Oh... So that's where babies come from huh...?" He laughed nervously. "I guess that's all my questions. Thank you for your kindness." He said, taking a bow.

Kite put a finger on his chin, then smiled. "Do you want to meet her? Her name is Lexi." He said happily.
Violetta grinned, bowing herself.

"You're very welcome Aiden."

She leaned back up, suddenly appearing next to the violin, absentmindedly playing with the strings.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I want to. You also touched my best friend." Nora grinned as she drew out her sword.

Nora leaned closer to Ivory and whispered in her ear,"I'm only joking. Just play along. This should be fun." She whispered to her before looking back at Kite.
Kite's eyes widened, then he started laughing. "So it's that game huh? I'll play. But you have to catch me first!" He laughed he dashed off on a pink hippo at high speeds.

Lumina said:
Ryft smiled, and the bow and arrows started to glow a bit. Suddenly Ryft appeared, sitting nearly on top of Dakota. He noticed this and fell over trying to get up, his face bright red.
"S-s-s-sorry! I can't control, um, where my body ends up when I turn back....um..."

He sat on the ground, staring intently at his shoes.
Dakota blushed lightly as she chuckled a bit, she probably would have been more embarrassed but his reaction was that funny she got distracted. She smiled at him as her blush faded "....they must be pretty interesting shoes huh" she joked.

WeirdPrincess said:

Ivory nodded once and glared back at Kite. "You know, she's got a point. You did touch me..."

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, bowing herself.
"You're very welcome Aiden."

She leaned back up, suddenly appearing next to the violin, absentmindedly playing with the strings.
Aiden leaned back against the wall. "I'm bored..." He said. "Hey Violetta, do you have any spare time? I'd like to hang out with you." He asked politely.

Aeron said:
Ivory nodded once and glared back at Kite. "You know, she's got a point. You did touch me..."
Kite laughed as he bounded off. "Your going to have to catch meeee!!!" He laughed as he bounced around on the back of his hippo.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly as she chuckled a bit, she probably would have been more embarrassed but his reaction was that funny she got distracted. She smiled at him as her blush faded "....they must be pretty interesting shoes huh" she joked.
Ryft's blush only darkened at her words.

"Oh, uh, y-yeah they really are..."

He cursed himself for being awkward around girls.

Kite's eyes widened, then he started laughing. "So it's that game huh? I'll play. But you have to catch me first!" He laughed he dashed off on a pink hippo at high speeds.
"That doesn't work you know!" Nora called before disappearing and reappearing in front of the pink hippo. She snickered as she flew in front,"Your hippo isn't that fast."

(Anyone free? My free characters..)

Lexi: Walking around somewhere

Levi: In the Courtyard

Rin: At the school

Aiden leaned back against the wall. "I'm bored..." He said. "Hey Violetta, do you have any spare time? I'd like to hang out with you." He asked politely.

Kite laughed as he bounded off. "Your going to have to catch meeee!!!" He laughed as he bounced around on the back of his hippo.
Violetta smirked, leaning backwards to look at Aiden.

"Sweetie, I'm literally made of the stuff that makes up the fabric of time. Of course I have time."

She appeared next to Aiden, one arm resting on his shoulder. She glanced sideways at him.

"So, what be strikin' yer fancy to do, matey?"

She asked in a mock pirate voice, baring her teeth in an exaggerated fashion.

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free? My free characters..)
Lexi: Walking around somewhere

Levi: In the Courtyard

Rin: At the school
(I have Alastair if you want. He's in the music room trying to figure out how to play the piano)

Lumina said:
Ryft's blush only darkened at her words.
"Oh, uh, y-yeah they really are..."

He cursed himself for being awkward around girls.
Dakota let out a laugh at his response "So, have you been to the school very long?" She asked, changing the subject for him. As she fixed her hair a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That doesn't work you know!" Nora called before disappearing and reappearing in front of the pink hippo. She snickered as she flew in front,"Your hippo isn't that fast."
Kite smirked. "Hippo power activate! Hippo roll!" He said as the hippo dodge rolled out of the way and started running on top of buildings.

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked, leaning backwards to look at Aiden.
"Sweetie, I'm literally made of the stuff that makes up the fabric of time. Of course I have time."

She appeared next to Aiden, one arm resting on his shoulder. She glanced sideways at him.

"So, what be strikin' yer fancy to do, matey?"

She asked in a mock pirate voice, baring her teeth in an exaggerated fashion.
Aiden put a finger on his chin. "Well, I really like the amusement park." He said, smiling, blushing a little when she rested a arm on his shoulder.

((I have Camilla, Ilaani and Colin all free if anyone is interested))

Kite smirked. "Hippo power activate! Hippo roll!" He said as the hippo dodge rolled out of the way and started running on top of buildings.
Nora sighed and with a single flap, boosted off towards the hippo. She easily caught up and picked up the pink hippo."Nice try! You're coming with me!" Nora said happily as she grabbed Kite with her other hand.

Aiden put a finger on his chin. "Well, I really like the amusement park." He said, smiling, blushing a little when she rested a arm on his shoulder.
Violetta grinned, secretly noticing another person in the music room at the piano, and one playing guitar in a corner. She snapped her fingers and all four of them appeared next to each other in front of the biggest amusement park in the country.

"How's THIS for an amusement park??!"

She laughed before looking at the other people.

"Sorry for dragging you along, I figured this would be more fun!"

@WeirdPrincess

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
(I have Alastair if you want. He's in the music room trying to figure out how to play the piano)
(Ill send Levi cause she likes music)

Levi walks in the Music room and looks around she sees a man sitting at the piano. She walks over to him and stands besides the piano. "I haven't seen you around... You play the piano? Or are you trying to.." she asks him. "Oh I am Levi by the way." she says waiting for his name to be spoken.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and with a single flap, boosted off towards the hippo. She easily caught up and picked up the pink hippo."Nice try! You're coming with me!" Nora said happily as she grabbed Kite with her other hand.
Kite smirked. "I'm not out of tricks yet!" He laughed as he snapped his fingers. A portal opened behind her letting out thousands of hippos that jumped on top of her, forcing her to drop him. He ran off into a alleyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back