• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueforBluey said:
Iori was surprised "hey what are you doing?" he asked Camilla in a monotone voice while being pulled.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled again. "Heh, that sounds awesome." He said with a smile. "I'd love to go and do that right now." He laughed.
"I guess w-" suddenly ilaani was cut off by another higher pitched singsong voice "IL-AA-NI" the voice chimed as a girl with light blue hair that was almost to her knees wearing a frilly dress (Camilla) ran to ilaani and tackle Hugged her. "There you are!" The girl called. Ilaani rolled her eyes and smirked in response. "This is my roommate" ilaani muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blocked the pillows then jumped onto dex pushing him down "good" she said softly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex frowned. "Dang it, you got me again." He said in defeat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu leaned into william more curling up with him on the couch "I love you" she wispered to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I love you too Mitsu....But I think I love you more" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
(TIME SKIP)
Farah gasped and woke up, looking around the hospital room. She saw the kids and smiled before her stomach growled,"I'm hungry....Get me food!"

Nonalaka said:
"I guess w-" suddenly ilaani was cut off by another higher pitched singsong voice "IL-AA-NI" the voice chimed as a girl with light blue hair that was almost to her knees wearing a frilly dress (Camilla) ran to ilaani and tackle Hugged her. "There you are!" Ilaani rolled her eyes and smirled in response. "This is my roommate" ilaani muttered.
Yuto put back on his serious expression. "I see. It is nice to meet you Ilaani's roommate. I am Yuto..." He said kissing her hand softly.

Kite blinked, then smiled. "Alexys! You've just totally made my day right there!" He said happily taking her hand in his. "Nothing could of been said better!"
Lexi smil

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smil
(I didn't mean to send that yet.)

Dex laughed a little. "Awareness spell. It allows me to hear what others are thinking and if something is lurking nearby." He said.

(I'm guessing it's Kite? xD )

Kite rolled around on a large ball. "I am zee master of how you say, zee circus?" He laughed.
((No it wasnt kite sorry, he was busy was he not ? xD ))

Yuto put back on his serious expression. "I see. It is nice to meet you Ilaani's roommate. I am Yuto..." He said kissing her hand softly.
Camilla giggled "Ah, how mannerly~, I'm Camilla!" She chimed happily "and that is my new friend Inori!"(@BlueforBluey )

Ilaani chuckled at the scene and sipped her coffee quietly raising a brow at yutos mood change.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah gasped and woke up, looking around the hospital room. She saw the kids and smiled before her stomach growled,"I'm hungry....Get me food!"
Cam snapped his fingers making a tray of food appear "That better?" He asked her not quite sure why she was acting this way

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Enjoy the ride" Dove smirks before the ride launches into the sky. (Goodnight)

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's eyes go wide but he doesn't seem affected by the ride "I guess it loses it's effect when you can fly"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled "Ah, how mannerly~, I'm Camilla!" She chimed happily "and that is my new friend Inori!"(@BlueforBluey )
Ilaani chuckled at the scene and sipped her coffee quietly raising a brow at yutos mood change.
Yuto leaned back in his seat. "It is nice to meet you both." He said. "I guess I'll be going to the shooting range now..." He sighed, knowing he'd be going by himself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slightly looked up at him confused "what?" She asked softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "I love you more" He said happily to her

Nonalaka said:
Iori suddenly got embarrassed "uhhh hi..." he says awkwardly "hey Camilla don't pull me so suddenly ok".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as her white robes appeared on her and she made no motion to move
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex kissed her back softly. Well... I guess it isn't that bad. He thought as he blushed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as her white robes appeared on her and she made no motion to move
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "I see you won't let me get dressed." Hayate vanished and reappeared behind Thana, with some lounging clothes on.

3788925180_a79d1194f5_o.jpg

"I'm dressed!" He exclaimed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you most" she wispered to William
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William tilted his head slightly "Is that so? Heh I expect you to show me tomorrow" He said moving his head ontop of her slowly drifting off

Yuto leaned back in his seat. "It is nice to meet you both." He said. "I guess I'll be going to the shooting range now..." He sighed, knowing he'd be going by himself.
BlueforBluey said:
Iori suddenly got embarrassed "uhhh hi..." he says awkwardly "hey Camilla don't pull me so suddenly ok".
Ilaani finishes her coffee "I'll come with, I'd never say no to a bit of target practise" she said standing up. Before Camilla pulled onto ilaani's arm.

Camilla now had one hand holding ilaani's arm and the other holding iori's wrist, she turned to iori and frowned at him "I'm sorry, I just wanted to help you make friends!" She then turned those everyone "can we all go?"

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "I see you won't let me get dressed." Hayate vanished and reappeared behind Thana, with some lounging clothes on.
3788925180_a79d1194f5_o.jpg

"I'm dressed!" He exclaimed.
(Teachers are the real trolls xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back