• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's fine. We can get it in time" she said softly to dex still to happy to care about any thing els
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex went bright red at his next thought. "So uh... Should we try for that baby?" He asked.

BlueforBluey said:
"well i guess it's normal to be embarrassed" Iori laughs and looks at Camilla.
She nodded "uh-huh!" She giggled as she spotted someone in the corner of her eye.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded and grabbed them setting them gently in their carriers "I love you" He said softly
Farah nodded and closed her eyes,"In still hurting you after I get my strength back." She murmured as she drifted off to sleep.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow and leaned back on the chair a bit "What kind of person I am huh?" She narrowed her crimson eyes in thought "I'm not sure really...I guess I'm pretty normal, it say I'm moderately friendly, not into girly crap..." she shrugged "again I dunno"
Yuto chuckled. "Heh, I like that." He said, still smirking. "So, I'm guessing that also means your not into guys are you?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled happily "well it can happen. Whatever you want is yours. Just as long as I'm the only one you love" she said softly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"You are the only one I love." Hayate said chuckling. "I don't think I could love anyone else, no one understands me like you." He said, poking her side.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed a little "shouldn't se wait a little bit. I mean we did just try love" she said softly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded. "Yeah, I'm a bit thirsty..." He said, getting up to get a soda.

Roman said:
(( Nope, I had to take my sake back. It was a gift from Akira! I shouldn't have to hide it xD Whenever Nora comes over Roman's house, he's gonna press a button and all the alcohol is gonna disappear xD ))
(You can try, but she'll find more somewhere. The Fae goddess likes her alcohol xD )

Hans moved her side away from his hand as she giggled the poke having tickled her a little before she kissed hayate slowly "I will always love you" she said softly to him as she got on all fours over him and smiled down at him

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled. "Heh, I like that." He said, still smirking. "So, I'm guessing that also means your not into guys are you?" He asked.
She chuckled "No, I like guys" she chuckled "I'd just rather go target shooting than frolic around in a fluffy dress" she said as she looked into her coffee cup.

Hina smiled as she watched him get up 'please dex never leave me alone again. I've already almost forgoten what it feels like to be alone. So please' she thought as she waited for him to come back to her

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
(You can try, but she'll find more somewhere. The Fae goddess likes her alcohol xD )
(( I'll have to keep Snow from getting some for her too. I'll find a nice place where no one but I can find it. Time to use my kamui for something stupid! ))

BlueforBluey said:
"hmm is there something wrong?" Iori asked Camilla.
"No not at all I just spotted someone I know" she said with a big smile before grabbing his wrist and pulling him "Come on!" She chimed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled as she watched him get up 'please dex never leave me alone again. I've already almost forgoten what it feels like to be alone. So please' she thought as she waited for him to come back to her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sat next to her, sipping his soda. "Your not alone..." He said softly, gently stroking her hair.

Daniel reaver]Hans moved her side away from his hand as she giggled the poke having tickled her a little before she kissed hayate slowly "I will always love you" she said softly to him as she got on all fours over him and smiled down at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate looked up at her and blushed a little, "I will always love you too." He said slightly smiling.

"I-how did you hear my thoughts" she asked a little embarased as she put her face into the pillow slightly blushing more as he stroked her hair

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "No, I like guys" she chuckled "I'd just rather go target shooting than frolic around in a fluffy dress" she said as she looked into her coffee cup.
Yuto chuckled again. "Heh, that sounds awesome." He said with a smile. "I'd love to go and do that right now." He laughed.

Thana smiled more as she sat there over him "good" she wispered softly to him with a bigger smile while staying where she was and brushing some of her hair behind her ear

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"No not at all I just spotted someone I know" she said with a big smile before grabbing his wrist and pulling him "Come on!" She chimed.
Iori was surprised "hey what are you doing?" he asked Camilla in a monotone voice while being pulled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-how did you hear my thoughts" she asked a little embarased as she put her face into the pillow slightly blushing more as he stroked her hair

[/QUOTE]
Dex laughed a little. "Awareness spell. It allows me to hear what others are thinking and if something is lurking nearby." He said.

Nonalaka said:
(I'm guessing it's Kite? xD )

Kite rolled around on a large ball. "I am zee master of how you say, zee circus?" He laughed.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled more as she sat there over him "good" she wispered softly to him with a bigger smile while staying where she was and brushing some of her hair behind her ear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate pulled Thana down and smiled, "I can't stress the fact of how much I love you too. Trust me, I love you too much to put it in words." Hayate said, before missing Thana deeply.

Hina blushed more as she looked away in embarasment half hiding her face in the pillow

@TheRebelliousDragon

Thana kissed hayate back closing her eyes and locking there lips

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back