• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani finishes her coffee "I'll come with, I'd never say no to a bit of target practise" she said standing up. Before Camilla pulled onto ilaani's arm.
Camilla now had one hand holding ilaani's arm and the other holding iori's wrist, she turned to iori and frowned at him "I'm sorry, I just wanted to help you make friends!" She then turned those everyone "can we all go?"
"I'm not a loner Camilla" Iori replied to her "anyway Camilla where are we gonna go?" he asked her.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani finishes her coffee "I'll come with, I'd never say no to a bit of target practise" she said standing up. Before Camilla pulled onto ilaani's arm.
Camilla now had one hand holding ilaani's arm and the other holding iori's wrist, she turned to iori and frowned at him "I'm sorry, I just wanted to help you make friends!" She then turned those everyone "can we all go?"
Yuto sighed. "You can all come..." He said as he left the café, suddenly disappearing in a blur of speed.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snapped his fingers making a tray of food appear "That better?" He asked her not quite sure why she was acting this way
Farah nodded happily,"Much better! Thank you." She said before quickly eating the food."Has a doctor come in yet?" She asked as she sat up.

Lexi walks back to her dorm and lays down and watches tv. Where the hell did Harper and Toru go? She asks herself before getting up and making something to eat. @LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded happily,"Much better! Thank you." She said before quickly eating the food."Has a doctor come in yet?" She asked as she sat up.
Cam sighed "No not yet I'm still waiting" He said softly with bags under his eyes

BlueforBluey said:
"I'm not a loner Camilla" Iori replied to her "anyway Camilla where are we gonna go?" he asked her.
"B-but you looked pretty lonely back in the courtyard and you were new and....." she frowned again as she let go of his wrist "I was only trying to be nice..." she said quietly.

"Were going target shooting" ilaani said plainly as she placed her hands on her hips wondering where yuto went, she shrugged as she walked outside and began down the street, Camilla slowly following behind.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Hina continued to kiss dex happily

@TheRebelliousDragon

"Awwwww ruining all my fun" Thana said playfully as she quickly jumped onto hayate again pushing him down and geting on him

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"B-but you looked pretty lonely back in the courtyard and you were new and....." she frowned again as she let go of his wrist "I was only trying to be nice..." she said quietly.
"Were going target shooting" ilaani said plainly as she placed her hands on her hips wondering where yuto went, she shrugged as she walked outside and began down the street, Camilla slowly following behind.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Iori looks at Camilla "I'm sorry Camilla I think I'm being rude" he said and bows for forgiveness.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "No not yet I'm still waiting" He said softly with bags under his eyes
"Did you not get any sleep last night?" Farah asked in a worried tone as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
Yuto was already at the shooting range. He fired 3 shots in 3 seconds and got 3 bulls eyes. His appearance was slightly different. A girl nearby was astonished by what she saw. "Too easy... When is Ilaani gonna get here?" He wondered.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140906095324/yugioh/images/6/63/Yuto_Appears.png

BlueforBluey said:
Iori looks at Camilla "I'm sorry Camilla I think I'm being rude" he said and bows for forgiveness.
She shook her head "no, its okay, I shouldn't have dragged you around like that..." she replies, smiling a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Did you not get any sleep last night?" Farah asked in a worried tone as she looked at him.
Cam waved his hands "It's fine I'm fine" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed a little at Williams words
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Time skip)

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "no, its okay, I shouldn't have dragged you around like that..." she replies, smiling a little.
Iori smiled "well it's ok just don't surprise me" he said to Camilla "do you know how to use a gun?" he asked her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto was already at the shooting range. He fired 3 shots in 3 seconds and got 3 bulls eyes. His appearance was slightly different. A girl nearby was astonished by what she saw. "Too easy... When is Ilaani gonna get here?" He wondered.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140906095324/yugioh/images/6/63/Yuto_Appears.png
The three arrived at the shooting range, ilaani had already collected her equipment and had arrived without yuto noticing. Suddenly five shots were shot all of which getting the bullseye, ilaani was standing beside him, one hand on her hip with a gun spinning around her finger in the other "Too easy" she said in the exact same way he did.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori smiled "well it's ok just don't surprise me" he said to Camilla "do you know how to use a gun?" he asked her.
She nodded on agreement "sorry, I got excited....." she chuckled "Nope!, but here is where you learn, right?" She asked nodding slightly "can you?"

Nonalaka said:
The three arrived at the shooting range, ilaani had already collected her equipment and had arrived without yuto noticing. Suddenly five shots were shot all of which getting the bullseye, ilaani was standing beside him, one hand on her hip with a gun spinning around her finger in the other "Too easy" she said in the exact same way he did.
Yuto smirked, which you couldn't see through his mask. "Not bad. But I'm just getting started." He said as his eyes glowed purple. Suddenly 10 targets popped up and were all shot within a millisecond. Not only that, they were all bulls eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam waved his hands "It's fine I'm fine" He said nervously

(Time skip)
"Not it's not fine and obviously you aren't either. Why didn't you wake me up so you could sleep? Or just told me to scoot over so you could lay down?"Farah asked softly.

Nonalaka said:

She nodded on agreement "sorry, I got excited....." she chuckled "Nope!, but here is where you learn, right?" She asked nodding slightly "can you?"
Iori picks a gun "maybe just give me ten seconds" he said as he fires 2 shots and missed the target "hmmm....".

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto smirked, which you couldn't see through his mask. "Not bad. But I'm just getting started." He said as his eyes glowed purple. Suddenly 10 targets popped up and were all shot within a millisecond. Not only that, they were all bulls eyes.
She crossed her arms and nodded "Alright, you're pretty good" she smirked " bet you I can stop your bullet from hitting the target without touching it"

BlueforBluey said:
Iori picks a gun "maybe just give me ten seconds" he said as he fires 2 shots and missed the target "hmmm....".
"Ooh oh, lemme try!" Camilla took a gun and fired two shots one hit the ground and the other got the very edge of the target "I hit the thingie!" She said as she clapped her hands.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled playfully as they suddenly switched places "you sure about that" she asked as she pinned him down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate rolled over and fell on the floor, "Gah!" He shouted when he fell of the bed. "Haha... I should be more careful." He said looking up.

Nonalaka said:
She crossed her arms and nodded "Alright, you're pretty good" she smirked " bet you I can stop your bullet from hitting the target without touching it"
Yuto looked at her. He already knew she would win. "Challenge accepted." He said as a target popped up and he fired a shot.

Iori smiles "that seems to be safe well you hit the target that's good" he said to Carmilla "now my turn" Iori's ability suddenly kicks in and fast draws a gun and fires 5 shots,3 bullets hits the bullseye while the remaining 2 hits near the bullseye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back