• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pushed against him as much as she could nuzzling his neck softly "and I will be the happiest wife ever...... Stay with me. For all eternity" she said quietly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed then nodded. "I promise..." He said, petting her softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite pulled away, brushing some hair out of his own face. "I'm sorry if I made it sound like I was gonna break up with you... I just had to convince him to get off my case." He said as he hugged her.

Dex smiled as he brushed her cheek softly with his hand. "I love you too Hina." He said softly, lying next to her. "I'll be the happiest husband in the entire world..." He said.

Yuto nodded. "I already knew that. I can read people's minds... Just like I know Kite didn't break up with Lexi." He said.
She crinkled up her nose "That's kinda an invasion of peoples privacy" she replied.

Nonalaka said:
"I guess that could work" she laughed before a waiter makes his way over.
Iori chuckled "wow it did work" he said as he requests mushrooms from the waiter "That was...cool it was a little embarrassing to do though".

WeirdPrincess said:
( Just let it happen! She won't do anything bad....I think xD )
(( Nope, I had to take my sake back. It was a gift from Akira! I shouldn't have to hide it xD Whenever Nora comes over Roman's house, he's gonna press a button and all the alcohol is gonna disappear xD ))

Nonalaka said:
She crinkled up her nose "That's kinda an invasion of peoples privacy" she replied.
Yuto looked away. "Why do you care? You don't seem like that type of person..." He said.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori chuckled "wow it did work" he said as he requests mushrooms from the waiter "That was...cool it was a little embarrassing to do though".
Camilla tilted her head and chuckled "you're very easily embarrassed"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hugged him back and smiled. "It's fine... I really shouldn't have been listening.." She says quietly.
Kite pulled away, winking. "Actually, I'm glad you listened! That means you heard how I really feel about you!" He said happily, blushing.

WeirdPrincess said:
The creature sighed and turned around,"As Asuka had forgot to mention, there is a time limit as to how long I can stay in this form. When that runs out, I will turn back to normal size or fade away if you kill me." It spoke as it stared at Akira, leaning the javelin-like weapon on the ground."I'm not exactly done or reached my full potential, but the time is drawing nearer. Either kill me or let me live, it's your choice." The creature spoke, not moving an inch from his spot. He wasn't planning on attacking Akira at all, so he would wait until he moved.
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ Why would I kill you? We're sparring. This whole time, I've been matching my powers to yours, albeit my powers are more effective. ”

Yuto looked away. "Why do you care? You don't seem like that type of person..." He said.
"Oh really" she got up and sat across the table from him "then tell me, what kind of person do I seem like?"

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled more "I love you too my hayate" she said softly to him before looking up at him with a smile then kissing the bottom of his chin lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate looked down at Thana, "I don't think I wanna move from this spot at all today. Actually I'd like to stay like this forever, just laying here with you." He said looking up again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you" she wispered happily to him as she burried her face into him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded, looking up at the ceiling. "No problem..." He said before he yawned. "Sorry I couldn't get you a ring... I don't really have that much money." He said frowning.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh really" she got up and sat across the table from him "then tell me, what kind of person do I seem like?"
Yuto sighed. "I don't know. I can read your mind, not your memories or who you are exactly." He said, looking at her smirking. "Why don't you tell me...? Huh?"

Kite pulled away, winking. "Actually, I'm glad you listened! That means you heard how I really feel about you!" He said happily, blushing.
Lexi laughed a bit "I feel the same way.." She says blushing

BlueforBluey said:
"is that so" Iori replied "then tell me why you blushed earlier?" he asked Camilla.
"Hmm?" She giggled "well you said something nice, I felt flattered, I guess it made me blush a bit" she said as she closed her eyes briefly.

Kite froze up and went bright red. "U-Uh... Really...?" He asked.
Lexi nods. "Yes really and nothing's gonna change the way I feel about you" she says softly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Yes really and nothing's gonna change the way I feel about you" she says softly.
Kite blinked, then smiled. "Alexys! You've just totally made my day right there!" He said happily taking her hand in his. "Nothing could of been said better!"

Dex nodded, looking up at the ceiling. "No problem..." He said before he yawned. "Sorry I couldn't get you a ring... I don't really have that much money." He said frowning.

Yuto sighed. "I don't know. I can read your mind, not your memories or who you are exactly." He said, looking at her smirking. "Why don't you tell me...? Huh?"
She raised a brow and leaned back on the chair a bit "What kind of person I am huh?" She narrowed her crimson eyes in thought "I'm not sure really...I guess I'm pretty normal, it say I'm moderately friendly, not into girly crap..." she shrugged "again I dunno"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ Why would I kill you? We're sparring. This whole time, I've been matching my powers to yours, albeit my powers are more effective. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I know of you're other powers and what you are. You are much stronger then I am, yet you held back. Interesting...to say the least." The creature said as it grinned before pulling out its left eye, which was made of glass."I now have on record, what powers you've used with me and now I must train to surpass that. Though it's impossible to, it's worth try. It was fun sparing with you, you are worth of miss Suka-san. Goodbye." It waved before a bright light engulfed the creature and returned it to its normal size.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" She giggled "well you said something nice, I felt flattered, I guess it made me blush a bit" she said as she closed her eyes briefly.
"well i guess it's normal to be embarrassed" Iori laughs and looks at Camilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back