• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled slightly "But I still have you and I need to make this day last" He said into the hug

William hiccuped again "Well just think about it I am able to stay normal around you even when drunk and that just shows how much I love you"
Mitsu leaned into william more curling up with him on the couch "I love you" she wispered to him

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
(( I'll have Taylor stop by ))
Taylor appeared outside the music room's door. He sighed and slowly opened the door to see if his friend was in there, sadly he wasn't. He did notice a person he's never met before, and decides to ask him, "Hey sir? Has anyone been in this class yet?"
Aiden looks over. "Oh uh... No, just me and Violetta." He said, curious about the newcomer who had entered the room.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite's eyes widen as he realized Lexi had been listening to them. "Lexi wait!" He hollered running after her.
Yuto sighed as he kicked back. "It's for the best." He said.
Lexi stops and covers her face with her hands.

Daniel reaver](Sorry every one I'll look for it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL] and @Roman can you by chance repost)
(( Hayate just asked her if she was awake is all. Nothing really was done in his last post ))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stops and covers her face with her hands.
Kite stopped in front of her. "Lexi, I'm sorry you had to hear that... But I wasn't going to break up with you! I was LYING to Yuto." He said, hoping she'd believe him.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and nodded "Yes!, I like most food really, except probably mushrooms" she crinkled up her nose at the thought of them.
"mushrooms? actually they taste good my dad was a hunter so he know some mushrooms" Iori said "hmmm I wonder if they have mushrooms here?".

Aiden looks over. "Oh uh... No, just me and Violetta." He said, curious about the newcomer who had entered the room.
"Ah... Well that's too bad. A friend of mine was gonna sign up for this class, I'll have to see what happened with em'." Taylor said looking around. He noticed a guitar and immediately ran over to it, "I think I should sign up too...."

Ilaani watches as the two ran off "huh, that's one messy situation huh" she muttered quietly, she was glad she rarely got involved in such dramas. She took another sip of her coffee.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Repost?? @TheRebelliousDragon)

[/QUOTE]
(I'll just try to say it again xD )

Dex held her tightly. "Well... You don't have to marry me... I'm just really happy around you... That's why I'm asking." He said.

Kite stopped in front of her. "Lexi, I'm sorry you had to hear that... But I wasn't going to break up with you! I was LYING to Yuto." He said, hoping she'd believe him.
Lex nods and takes her hands away from her face. "What about the Dark Exceed rule thing" she says looking at him.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani watches as the two ran off "huh, that's one messy situation huh" she muttered quietly, she was glad she rarely got involved in such dramas. She took another sip of her coffee.
@TheRebelliousDragon @Mayyflower
(Yuto was still there xD )

Yuto looked back at the girl. "And you are?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Lex nods and takes her hands away from her face. "What about the Dark Exceed rule thing" she says looking at him.
Kite held her close to him. "No shitty rule is going to tell me who I can and cannot love." He said. "I'm not leaving you."

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled a little then kissed hayates chest again "no" she mumbled as she slid up him till her head rested under his chin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled, "You're comfortable I see.... Maybe we can stay like this a little longer before getting up."

BlueforBluey said:
"mushrooms? actually they taste good my dad was a hunter so he know some mushrooms" Iori said "hmmm I wonder if they have mushrooms here?".
"Oh, I see" she smiled "I don't like the texture, its wierd to me" she shuddered "..probably but I don't think they'd serve them on their own" she chuckled.

Hina stared at him as tears welled up in her eyes before she nodded "yes. Yes" she said in a quiet voice before kissing dex deeply

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"Ah... Well that's too bad. A friend of mine was gonna sign up for this class, I'll have to see what happened with em'." Taylor said looking around. He noticed a guitar and immediately ran over to it, "I think I should sign up too...."
Aiden watches him smiling. "You should, it's really fun!" He said happily. "My name's Aiden, what's yours?" He asked.

(( I just remembered that one of my characters was called comfortable before. I just don't remember who. ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared at him as tears welled up in her eyes before she nodded "yes. Yes" she said in a quiet voice before kissing dex deeply
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex held her close as he kissed back, blushing. I love you Hina... He thought.

(Yuto was still there xD )
Yuto looked back at the girl. "And you are?" He asked.

Kite held her close to him. "No shitty rule is going to tell me who I can and cannot love." He said. "I'm not leaving you."
"Someone who came here to drink some coffee in silence" she said while turning and raising a brow, she then chuckled lightly "but if names are really necessary then mines is ilaani."

Aiden watches him smiling. "You should, it's really fun!" He said happily. "My name's Aiden, what's yours?" He asked.
Taylor had started playing the guitar at a slow-medium tempo, "Nice to meet you Aiden. The name's Taylor, and I might just sign up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back