• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*sits down next to him and kicks back her feet, laying her head on his lap as she closes her eyes* Such as choosing your head to jump into when I did not have a body.

Snow:*helps and once that is done she yawns and gets in her pjs, crawling in their bed* I am tired from today *she says, bruises still marking her from her fight with the Fae*
Jay smiles and rubs her shoulder. "You're right, cause it did lead to this." He says softly tilting his head back onto the sofa as he yawns deeply.

Nonalaka said:
Her eyes lit up "That's pretty interesting! ~" she said as she smiled at him "I'm a water nymph" she said as she twirled a bit of her hair around her finger.
Iori remembers something "water nymphs.....my mother told me she see one before" he said "Interesting I really want to see one before".

Jennete said:
Rain:*sits down next to him and kicks back her feet, laying her head on his lap as she closes her eyes* Such as choosing your head to jump into when I did not have a body.

Snow:*helps and once that is done she yawns and gets in her pjs, crawling in their bed* I am tired from today *she says, bruises still marking her from her fight with the Fae*
"You get some sleep, I'll be around shortly." Roman said, he turned around and made his way to the living room. Roman sighed and sat on the couch, How long can I keep this up? He began to think as he sat there.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori remembers something "water nymphs.....my mother told me she see one before" he said "Interesting I really want to see one before".
"Well now you have!~" she chimed sprinkling some water in the air to create a rainbow before laighing a bit.

Nonalaka said:
"Well now you have!~" she chimed sprinkling some water in the air to create a rainbow before laighing a bit.
Iori looks at the rainbow in awe "wow! I didn't know water nymphs can do this" he said as he smiles "they really are interesting especially you" he said to Camilla.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori looks at the rainbow in awe "wow! I didn't know water nymphs can do this" he said as he smiles "they really are interesting especially you" he said to Camilla.
Camilla blushed a bit "Awww how sweet" she said as she smiled and tilted her head.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla blushed a bit "Awww how sweet" she said as she smiled and tilted her head.
Iori looks at Camilla and notice she blushed a bit "a little payback for making my face red earlier" he said and laughs.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori looks at Camilla and notice she blushed a bit "a little payback for making my face red earlier" he said and laughs.
She looked at him and giggled "I-It was an accident though. They arrived in front of the café, Camilla skipped ahead in front to find a nice place to sit.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and giggled "I-It was an accident though. They arrived in front of the café, Camilla skipped ahead in front to find a nice place to sit.
Iori looks around the cafe and sees a vacant table that is near on a window "hey Camilla that one over there" he said as he points to where the table is.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori looks around the cafe and sees a vacant table that is near on a window "hey Camilla that one over there" he said as he points to where the table is.
"Hmmm? Oh right!" She made her way over to the table "yes! Here is nice" she smiled.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm? Oh right!" She made her way over to the table "yes! Here is nice" she smiled.
Iori pulls out the second chair of the table for her to sit first "here it's breezy at this side" he said and smiles.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori pulls out the second chair of the table for her to sit first "here it's breezy at this side" he said and smiles.
Camilla giggles and nods a thank you before sitting down "Thank you Iori!~" she said in a singsong voice.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori chuckled "your welcome" he said "nice voice by the way".
The waiter came down and they hot their orders taken "O-oh thank you" she blushed "I sing a little.. heh..." she said quietly

Nonalaka said:
The waiter came down and they hot their orders taken "O-oh thank you" she blushed "I sing a little.. heh..." she said quietly
Iori smiled "anyway you should order yours first" he said as he waited for his turn to order.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori smiled "anyway you should order yours first" he said as he waited for his turn to order.
She ordered coffee and a small slice of strawberry cake smiling up politely at the waiter who was now waiting to take Iori's order.

Nonalaka said:
She ordered coffee and a small slice of strawberry cake smiling up politely at the waiter who was now waiting to take Iori's order.
Iori ordered a coffee and requests to make it sweeter and a slice of cake of any flavor "so...do you like sweet things?" he asked Camilla.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori ordered a coffee and requests to make it sweeter and a slice of cake of any flavor "so...do you like sweet things?" he asked Camilla.
She smiled and nodded "Yes!, I like most food really, except probably mushrooms" she crinkled up her nose at the thought of them.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked up at him and smiled,"Hey! Look at these two....there so adorable." She cooed as she looked down at the babies in her hands. On her right arm, she held Celia, the girl and on her left arm, she held Ulquiorra. Their chubby faces looked at them and reached their hands out.
(Awwww you named one of the babies after Celia, my light goddess xD )

(Erm... Character list)

Kite: Park(free)

Aiden: Music Room(busy)

Dex: Dorm(busy)

Diablo: Arcade(free)

Celia: Courtyard(free)

Yuto: Cosplay café(free) (He went to the wrong café xD )

(I'm back do I own any replies?)

Lexi: Cafe (free)

Levi: Dorm (free)

Harper: sleeping in toru's dorm @LunaCrosby

Kite: In space (free)

Rin: Her dorm with Toru and Harper

Mayyflower said:
(I'm back do I own any replies?)
Lexi: Cafe (free)

Levi: Dorm (free)

Harper: sleeping in toru's dorm @LunaCrosby

Kite: In space (free)

Rin: Her dorm with Toru and Harper
(Hmm... Is it ok if I send both Yuto and Kite to the café? :3)

Mayyflower said:
(Yea it's fine)
(Mmk xD )

Kite and Yuto walked into the café arguing. "But I wanna try preforminggggg!" Kite whined. Yuto grunted at Kite. "I'm sorry Kite but we can't afford to take any risks." He said as he and Kite sat down at a vacant table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back