• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled as they appeared in an amusement park "Does that answer your question?" He asked with a grin
The twins laugh in unison both smiling. Angel loops her arms into Jacksons and Doves. She smiles widely. "Lets go! Pick the ride!" Dove taps her chin before she whispers to Angel, pulling away with a smirk. Angel laughs "Death Dropper it is!" Angel calls out joyously pulling the two along.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins laugh in unison both smiling. Angel loops her arms into Jacksons and Doves. She smiles widely. "Lets go! Pick the ride!" Dove taps her chin before she whispers to Angel, pulling away with a smirk. Angel laughs "Death Dropper it is!" Angel calls out joyously pulling the two along.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "This should be fun!" He yelled into the air happily

Nonalaka said:
She turned and looked at him "...well you don't really need to, they give you those things when you order your coffee in the cafe!" She giggled.
"that seems convenient then there's no need to buy milk and sugar" Iori said in a monotone voice "ignore my monotone voice let's just go to the cafe" .

Nonalaka said:
"Huh, really" she chuckled "Anyways let's get coffee!" She skipped ahead a bit.
--------------------

"See ya!" She waves and smiles as she walks off to her own room.
He waves and walks off to his room.

(Ima crash,night)

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head* okay, do what you have too
Rain:*smirks* Don't question me.
"I'm not doing this alone..." Roman held Snow's hand in his and appeared behind the girl. "OK.... Got her." He locked her in a stasis field and picked her up. "That's a catch for us!"

BlueforBluey said:
"that seems convenient then there's no need to buy milk and sugar" Iori said in a monotone voice "ignore my monotone voice let's just go to the cafe" .
"...did you not go outside much or something?" She asked him, wondering why he had such odd behaviour.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "This should be fun!" He yelled into the air happily
The twins stop in front of a tall tower ride. They both give a somewhat sinister smile. They pull Jackson along, grabbing the tickets and walking straight to their seats. "You aren't scared of heights are you?" Angel asks , tightening her straps on her seat. Dove smirks.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins stop in front of a tall tower ride. They both give a somewhat sinister smile. They pull Jackson along, grabbing the tickets and walking straight to their seats. "You aren't scared of heights are you?" Angel asks , tightening her straps on her seat. Dove smirks.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson gulps "Ju-Just a little" He said in a clearly nervous tone (I'm gonna call it a night)

Nonalaka said:
"...did you not go outside much or something?" She asked him, wondering why he had such odd behaviour.
Iori tilted his head a little "yeah..." he said in a monotone voice "Is there something wrong?" he asked Camilla.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and he gives her a soft smile. "Well, I'm just happy you're alright." He sighs happily, leaning against the side of the café. @Jennete
Rain:*smirks a little, but smiles just for a second* Mhmm, because without me you would be bored out of your mind Jay.

---------

Roman said:
"I'm not doing this alone..." Roman held Snow's hand in his and appeared behind the girl. "OK.... Got her." He locked her in a stasis field and picked her up. "That's a catch for us!"
Snow:*she smiles and wraps her arms around his neck, kissing her softly* Mmm yay, now Jack wont be able to get her blood. We should tell Nora about this soon.

@WeirdPrincess ((ik you are asleep but so you can keep up))

Nissa:*asleep in the stasis, not even noticing, looking small and fragile, yawning a little*

BlueforBluey said:
Iori tilted his head a little "yeah..." he said in a monotone voice "Is there something wrong?" he asked Camilla.
"Huh?" She turned to look at him "No, not at all~ I was just thinking" she said with a smile.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little, but smiles just for a second* Mhmm, because without me you would be bored out of your mind Jay.
---------

Snow:*she smiles and wraps her arms around his neck, kissing her softly* Mmm yay, now Jack wont be able to get her blood. We should tell Nora about this soon.

Nissa:*asleep in the stasis, not even noticing, looking small and fragile, yawning a little*
Jay gives her a small smile. "Exactly, who would wear frilly dresses for me." He says as he takes her hand and winks playfully. "Anyway, where are you heading now?" He asks.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a small smile. "Exactly, who would wear frilly dresses for me." He says as he takes her hand and winks playfully. "Anyway, where are you heading now?" He asks.
Rain: I need sleep. I assume Snow and her Idiot caught the Eater. Now I can sleep. Let us go home.

Jennete said:
---------

"Well, that's good. Now we take her to the closet in our room." Roman said. "We need to keep her out of sight and out of my things, same goes for yours." Roman sighed and all 3 of them appeared in Roman and Snow's room. "Why are all our clothes on the floor?"

Jennete said:
Rain: I need sleep. I assume Snow and her Idiot caught the Eater. Now I can sleep. Let us go home.
Jay smiles and opens a portal to his dorm. "Excellent choice." He says as he steps aside for her to enter first.

Roman said:
"Well, that's good. Now we take her to the closet in our room." Roman said. "We need to keep her out of sight and out of my things, same goes for yours." Roman sighed and all 3 of them appeared in Roman and Snow's room. "Why are all our clothes on the floor?"
Snow: *she knows why because she had fought the urge to roll in the soft clothes too and shrugs innocently* I do not know why she could possibly have done this but it is fine....

----------

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and opens a portal to his dorm. "Excellent choice." He says as he steps aside for her to enter first.
Rain:*walks through and snaps, out of her frill dress and in comfy shorts and a T, looking at Jay and smirks* I always make excellent choices.

BlueforBluey said:
"hmm ok" Iori said and he got a little confused but he was happy "so let's go to the cafe".
"Yes, let's!, its not far from here" she smiles at him "so, Iori....what kind of being are you? If I can know of course..."

Jennete said:
Snow: *she knows why because she had fought the urge to roll in the soft clothes too and shrugs innocently* I do not know why she could possibly have done this but it is fine....
----------

Rain:*walks through and snaps, out of her frill dress and in comfy shorts and a T, looking at Jay and smirks* I always make excellent choices.
"Such as?" He says teasingly as he grabs a piece of fae fruit and sits on the sofa, motioning to the spot next to him for Rain to sit.

Jennete said:
----------

Roman sighed and put the girl in the closet, "When we are finished with your pond I will take her out. Now, let's get all the clothes off the floor. " He said, picking up some clothes.

Nonalaka said:
"Yes, let's!, its not far from here" she smiles at him "so, Iori....what kind of being are you? If I can know of course..."
"me? I'm a half-human and a half-monster" Iori replied "well I don't know what species of monster I come from" he said and sighed.

BlueforBluey said:
"me? I'm a half-human and a half-monster" Iori replied "well I don't know what species of monster I come from" he said and sighed.
Her eyes lit up "That's pretty interesting! ~" she said as she smiled at him "I'm a water nymph" she said as she twirled a bit of her hair around her finger.

BlueHawk said:
"Such as?" He says teasingly as he grabs a piece of fae fruit and sits on the sofa, motioning to the spot next to him for Rain to sit.
Rain:*sits down next to him and kicks back her feet, laying her head on his lap as she closes her eyes* Such as choosing your head to jump into when I did not have a body.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and put the girl in the closet, "When we are finished with your pond I will take her out. Now, let's get all the clothes off the floor. " He said, picking up some clothes.
Snow:*helps and once that is done she yawns and gets in her pjs, crawling in their bed* I am tired from today *she says, bruises still marking her from her fight with the Fae*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back