• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack tilted his head a little "What's wrong?" He asked her nervously
Snow: You power shared... She didn't know what she was doing but she gave you her Fae energy...and hers is the most powerful beside Noras. But's what worse..is you took her blood and..and whatever it is inside of you that first came out. It said it took away your power but Nissa.. Nissa can open portals, and her pure energy in that blood you had will open a gateway for your power to return Jack. I am so sorry..

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel bursts out laughing at that comment. Dove snickers loud enough for them to hear. "B-Boyfriends? Hahah! I don't have a boyfriend, and Dove.. well.. She's a lesbian." Angel says, stopping between phrases to laugh. Dove continues to snicker.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked shocked "I-I don't mind that she's a lesbian but how the hell do you not have a boyfriend!?!"

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at Jay, outside the cafe now and a little cut and cruised up from the fight with deadly Fae she just fought with Snow because Nissa their Eater had escaped and was opening portals all over town*
Jay squints as he looks a little closer at Rain and notices her injuries. "What the hell..." He says as he quickly hurries outside to her. "What's going on? Are you okay?" He says as he grabs her hand.

Jennete said:
Snow: You power shared... She didn't know what she was doing but she gave you her Fae energy...and hers is the most powerful beside Noras. But's what worse..is you took her blood and..and whatever it is inside of you that first came out. It said it took away your power but Nissa.. Nissa can open portals, and her pure energy in that blood you had will open a gateway for your power to return Jack. I am so sorry..
Jack's eyes widened "W-We are all going to die" He said falling to his knees "This isn't good....."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked shocked "I-I don't mind that she's a lesbian but how the hell do you not have a boyfriend!?!"
Angel blushes slightly. "I guess the hardest thing preventing me from having a boyfriend is the 'Bond' me and Dove have" She says slightly turning her head to make sure Dove isn't too far behind. Dove nods in agreement to Angel's comment. Angel turns her head back to Jackson, smiling.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori smiles and laughs "it's ok, it has been so long since I got embarrassed" he said.
"Huh, really" she chuckled "Anyways let's get coffee!" She skipped ahead a bit.

--------------------

LunaCrosby said:
Allen yawns as they reach the dormitory "see you around" he says and smiles.
"See ya!" She waves and smiles as she walks off to her own room.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel blushes slightly. "I guess the hardest thing preventing me from having a boyfriend is the 'Bond' me and Dove have" She says slightly turning her head to make sure Dove isn't too far behind. Dove nods in agreement to Angel's comment. Angel turns her head back to Jackson, smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson tapped his head with his finger "Well that could be difficult......I'm not quite sure what to say" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes widened "W-We are all going to die" He said falling to his knees "This isn't good....."
Snow: Well..Good news is that if you only had a little of her blood yes? Well if so then the power of opening the gateway will burn it up, so only if this other force got Nissa and got a hold of more blood then it could surrvive. But Nissa is safely tucked away in one of Roman's dimensions.

---------

Nissa:*making snow angles in Romans and Snows clothes on the floor, giggling at the feel of them in their pent house*

---------

BlueHawk said:
Jay squints as he looks a little closer at Rain and notices her injuries. "What the hell..." He says as he quickly hurries outside to her. "What's going on? Are you okay?" He says as he grabs her hand.
Rain:*sighs and shrugs as she pulls him close and nicks his thumb on the side, drawing blood and sucks on it slowly, the rest of her injuries healing and she smiles* All better

Jennete said:
Snow: Well..Good news is that if you only had a little of her blood yes? Well if so then the power of opening the gateway will burn it up, so only if this other force got Nissa and got a hold of more blood then it could surrvive. But Nissa is safely tucked away in one of Roman's dimensions.
---------

Nissa:*making snow angles in Romans and Snows clothes on the floor, giggling at the feel of them in their pent house*

---------

Rain:*sighs and shrugs as she pulls him close and nicks his thumb on the side, drawing blood and sucks on it slowly, the rest of her injuries healing and she smiles* All better
Jack sighed "This fucking sucks!" He yelled in anger "I try to trust someone and it hits me in the face!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson tapped his head with his finger "Well that could be difficult......I'm not quite sure what to say" He said sadly
Angel sighs. "Trust me! If we could, Dove and I would let each other have 'breathing room' but... well..." "If Angel gets to far away from me, or if I get to far away from here, we both could possibly die" Dove comes up to them, her voice cold, but honest. Angel sighs "yeah... Pretty much"

Nonalaka said:
"Huh, really" she chuckled "Anyways let's get coffee!" She skipped ahead a bit.
--------------------

"See ya!" She waves and smiles as she walks off to her own room.
Iori catches up at her "want me to buy milk and sugar?" he asked Camilla.

Jennete said:
---------

---------

Roman disappeared, reappearing in his dimension. "Holy shit...." He looked around for Nissa, but couldn't find her. "Shit...." He reappeared and ran over to the group again. "Nissa isn't in my dimension!"

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
---------

---------

Jay watches her suck the blood from his thumb, eyes wide in awe. "Since... Since when could you do that?" He asks, a little confused when she finishes.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel sighs. "Trust me! If we could, Dove and I would let each other have 'breathing room' but... well..." "If Angel gets to far away from me, or if I get to far away from here, we both could possibly die" Dove comes up to them, her voice cold, but honest. Angel sighs "yeah... Pretty much"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked down "I-I'm sorry...I didn't know....." He said sadly thinking it was his fault

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked down "I-I'm sorry...I didn't know....." He said sadly thinking it was his fault
Angel puts her hand on his shoulder. "It's alright... we are trying to find a way to break it.. but..." She goes quiet. Angel hugs him gently. Dove smiles slightly, and places her hand on his back gently. "But you are really nice... I would love to be your friend though!" Angel says, almost blushing.

Roman said:
Roman disappeared, reappearing in his dimension. "Holy shit...." He looked around for Nissa, but couldn't find her. "Shit...." He reappeared and ran over to the group again. "Nissa isn't in my dimension!"
@shortyshot8
Snow:*her eyes widen* Roman! We need to find her now! Wait no...maybe it's good if no one knows where she is. She needs to be far from Jack

@shortyshot8

BlueHawk said:
Jay watches her suck the blood from his thumb, eyes wide in awe. "Since... Since when could you do that?" He asks, a little confused when she finishes.
Rain:*smirks and she winks once* Always. I just always controlled my blood lust needs from you.

--------

Nissa:*walks out of their penthouse and wanders into the woods, eating rocks and she yawns tired and curls up under a tree and goes to sleep*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel puts her hand on his shoulder. "It's alright... we are trying to find a way to break it.. but..." She goes quiet. Angel hugs him gently. Dove smiles slightly, and places her hand on his back gently. "But you are really nice... I would love to be your friend though!" Angel says, almost blushing.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed a little "Th-Thank you" He said nervously never ad he been this close to a girl but now two of them

Roman nods, "I could find her by what I did earlier. For some reason, when I searched for Jack's power I appeared by the girl. I can do it again, this time I could use a stasis like I used on Rain."

BlueforBluey said:
Iori catches up at her "want me to buy milk and sugar?" he asked Camilla.
She turned and looked at him "...well you don't really need to, they give you those things when you order your coffee in the cafe!" She giggled.

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen* Roman! We need to find her now! Wait no...maybe it's good if no one knows where she is. She needs to be far from Jack
@shortyshot8

QUOTE="BlueHawk, post: 3236775, member: 31151"]Jay watches her suck the blood from his thumb, eyes wide in awe. "Since... Since when could you do that?" He asks, a little confused when she finishes.
Rain:*smirks and she winks once* Always. I just always controlled my blood lust needs from you.

--------

"So why didn't you just do that before? It didn't hurt or anything..." He says as he looks at his thumb closely, the only visible injury being a small cut on the edge of his finger.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed a little "Th-Thank you" He said nervously never ad he been this close to a girl but now two of them
Angel smiles "Do you wanna go do something? Maybe a roller coaster or something?" Angel asks, jumping like a little child. Dove shrugs, not really caring what they will be doing. "Anything works..."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel smiles "Do you wanna go do something? Maybe a roller coaster or something?" Angel asks, jumping like a little child. Dove shrugs, not really caring what they will be doing. "Anything works..."

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled as they appeared in an amusement park "Does that answer your question?" He asked with a grin

Roman said:
Roman nods, "I could find her by what I did earlier. For some reason, when I searched for Jack's power I appeared by the girl. I can do it again, this time I could use a stasis like I used on Rain."
Snow:*nods her head* okay, do what you have too

BlueHawk said:
"So why didn't you just do that before? It didn't hurt or anything..." He says as he looks at his thumb closely, the only visible injury being a small cut on the edge of his finger.
Rain:*smirks* Don't question me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back