• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*turns around seeing Snow and Nora and the boy and she back up bumping into Jack before growling at all of them just like Rain would...and what so happens is that she backs away from the people right against the window of a Maid cafe...*
----

Rain:*walks out of the cafe still in her maid costume and she growls back at Nissa, the two staring each other down and Rain lunges for her, claws extending but Snow jumps in front of her, blasting her back with a water jet*

Snow: Stop! We can't hurt her or we loose her value!

Rain:*she nods her head as both Fae advance towards Nissa, thinking only of her as their possession which escaped*

--------

Nissa:*backs up, utterly defenseless and looks at Roman, her pink eyes flashing Blue just like Snow's would in fear and cry for help, flashing also at Nora but green like Rain's for Jack as she turns and runs, sprinting as fast as she can, thinking how she wants to just be free for one day in her life*

@shortyshot8
Roman noticed the cry for help in the pink-head's eyes so he decided to help her. When she ran away, he appeared in front of her, resulting in her running right into him. "You remind of my girlfriend in some ways. I noticed the way you looked at me. It was a cry for help.... What is it you need help with?" He asked folding his arms.

BlueforBluey said:
"All righty then" Iori said "never tried coffee though" he said as he wonders what coffee taste like.
Camilla giggled a bit as she swayed slightly while walking "Me Neither! I always take tea instead, we'll both be trying it!~"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "It's weird" He said jokingly before sitting in a chair and yawning
Jackson sat down on a bench in the courtyard and sighed "So bored" He said to himself
"The doctor said I could be discharged tomorrow, so we can leave then. Can you put these two in the carrier please?" Farah asked as she yawned as she looked over it even though they were right next to her bed.

(Going to bed. Goodnight all!)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "It's weird" He said jokingly before sitting in a chair and yawning
Jackson sat down on a bench in the courtyard and sighed "So bored" He said to himself
Dove and Angel walk toward the courtyard, each holding a small coffee. Angel stops and elbows her sister lightly,"Who's that guy over there?" She whispers softly to her sister. Dove follows her sisters gaze to Jackson. "I don't know. Never met him before..." She replies, before her sister drags her toward Jackson. "Hi there!" Angel calls to him cheerfully, her sister having an annoyed look spread across her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The doctor said I could be discharged tomorrow, so we can leave then. Can you put these two in the carrier please?" Farah asked as she yawned as she looked over it even though they were right next to her bed.

(Going to bed. Goodnight all!)
Cam nodded and grabbed them setting them gently in their carriers "I love you" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and stared after Nissa,"What the actual fuck just happened here....I really need a drink right now." She whispered.
Rain:*growls* You and me both..

Roman said:
Roman noticed the cry for help in the pink-head's eyes so he decided to help her. When she ran away, he appeared in front of her, resulting in her running right into him. "You remind of my girlfriend in some ways. I noticed the way you looked at me. It was a cry for help.... What is it you need help with?" He asked folding his arms.
Nissa:*looks at Roman and she nods her head, her eyes turning blue as she takes on Snow's personality* I want to explore.. I don't want her to keep me locked up..

*hey eyes flashing green though as Rain comes out* I will not be caged! I don't want either of those bitches to own me but it is what it is... *pink finally and she sniff, hungry and walks over to a building, tilting her head and starts eating, quickly consuming the walls edge, light flowing out as a portal opens and fae start coming out, giggling and laughing and thirsty for human blood and death*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove and Angel walk toward the courtyard, each holding a small coffee. Angel stops and elbows her sister lightly,"Who's that guy over there?" She whispers softly to her sister. Dove follows her sisters gaze to Jackson. "I don't know. Never met him before..." She replies, before her sister drags her toward Jackson. "Hi there!" Angel calls to him cheerfully, her sister having an annoyed look spread across her face.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looks up at the two "Hey what's up?" He said with a smile instantly thinking "THREESOME!!!"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at Roman and she nods her head, her eyes turning blue as she takes on Snow's personality* I want to explore.. I don't want her to keep me locked up..

*hey eyes flashing green though as Rain comes out* I will not be caged! I don't want either of those bitches to own me but it is what it is... *pink finally and she sniff, hungry and walks over to a building, tilting her head and starts eating, quickly consuming the walls edge, light flowing out as a portal opens and fae start coming out, giggling and laughing and thirsty for human blood and death*
Jack looked shocked as his nose was still bleeding "OH GOD NO!!!" He yelled out as they all swarmed him

WeirdPrincess said:
The creature raised an eyebrow as he was pulled towards Akira."Seems as if this will be my downfall. I have failed Ms. Asuka." He chuckled as he got closer before grabbing Akira with his tail and wrapping it around his throat. The creature enjoyed watching him struggle, though he knew who was strong. It wasn't as naive as it appeared to be, he was just messing around for the sake of Asuka. Grabbing Akira's left hand, he sank his teeth into and a deadly venom coursed through his veins. He let go and flung Akira aside with his trail before summoning a javelin-like weapon that glowed a bright green. Quickly vanishing from site, he reappeared above him and brought his weapon down towards his face.
View attachment 129533
...♅Akira smirked as he was bitten and thrown to the side. The bite wound healed and the venom was destroyed as soon as it entered his body. He suddenly spoke from behind the creature as the clone on the ground turned to a flock of crows. Akira's form had also changed, as he thought his previous form was too powerful♅...

“ You're too slow. You made eye contact with me, and are now at the mercy of my eyes. ”

tumblr_loh2lsDHee1qavqp9_zpsszsk6zhn.gif

...♅Akira raised his right hand and closed his eyes, soon reopening them and activating a technique♅...

“ Tsukuyomi.. ”

tumblr_m4c8ltlbk51r7bmo8o1_500_zpsrzdszipk.gif

...♅Akira suddenly transported the creature's consciousness into a different world, a world where everything was inverted and the moon, along with the scenery, was red. The creature was strapped to a wooden cross. Akira spoke as he stabbed the creature, the pain feeling real♅...

“ I wonder how much of this you can take. ”

...♅Suddenly, the wound was no longer there, yet two Akira stood infront of the creature, soon stabbing him again. The heal and repeat process continued for what seemed like days, until Akira finally spoke, both Akiras continuously stabbing him in the same spot♅...

“ In the Tsukuyomi, time and space, even physical mass, I control them all. *Stab* The next seventy-two hours will be nothing but this.*Stab* Over and over. Tsukuyomi, time and space, even physical mass, *Stab* I control them all. Telling yourself it's only an illusion will do you little good. *Stab* Pain is pain, call it what you will. *Stab* Do you feel it any less deeply by thinking it's not real? *Stab* How long will it be, I wonder. Before your spirit is broken.*Stab*

...♅As the day reset, more clones of Akira would spawn, stabbing him at the same time. Akira spoke♅...

“ Only seventy-one hours, fifty-nine minutes and fifty-nine seconds to go.. ”

...♅This continued for the next seventy-one hours, each time healing the wound and getting stabbed again. Eventually, the illusion stopped, releasing the creature from it's clutches. The Tsukuyomi would have caused extreme psychological distress to the creature, this would incapacitate the creature for a short time♅...

173c80c3661acc648e39c935cee7baf4.320x240x68.gif

...♅Seventy-one hours had passed in the Tsukuyomi, yet only one second had passed in the real world. Akira spoke as he looked at the creature♅...

“ Are you done already? I haven't even begun.. ”

2014-10-20_zpspof3f7vi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled a bit as she swayed slightly while walking "Me Neither! I always take tea instead, we'll both be trying it!~"
Iori puts his hands on his pocket while walking "I hope coffee is not bitter" he said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looks up at the two "Hey what's up?" He said with a smile instantly thinking "THREESOME!!!"
Angel smiles back. "Nothing, just, I've never seen you around before, so I decided to stop by and meet you!" Her face beaming, she elbows Dove lightly, glancing toward her. Dove retains her annoyed expression. She rolls her eyes before giving a half wave to Jackson.

shortyshot8 said:

Jack looked shocked as his nose was still bleeding "OH GOD NO!!!" He yelled out as they all swarmed him
Rain:*see's the Fae and growls, slashing at them all, killing them and she girns as she spins around and shoots water slashes, ending their precious immortal lives* No one kills the idiot except me!!

-------

Snow:*she turns into water, washing a giant dragon roar at them all as she uses the spell roman taught her, killing the fae but lays on the ground tired and worn out, bleeding gold*

------

Rain:*groans as she kills the last one, bleeding black blood and she turns looking at Jack and pulls him to her before slapping him* Idiot. Do not mess with any Fae, even one with Pink hair and a seemingly nice looking personality.

Jennete said:

"Wait! Stop, you could kill innocent people!" Roman shouted. He slowly began to noticed the bloodthirsty look on her face and gasped. "It can't be helped...." Roman activated his Kamui, sending her to his dimension, leaving her with plenty of rock to eat.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel smiles back. "Nothing, just, I've never seen you around before, so I decided to stop by and meet you!" Her face beaming, she elbows Dove lightly, glancing toward her. Dove retains her annoyed expression. She rolls her eyes before giving a half wave to Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson stands and bows slightly "It's nice to meet both of you lovely ladies" He said happily "My name is Jackson"

BlueforBluey said:
Iori puts his hands on his pocket while walking "I hope coffee is not bitter" he said.
"Well it is!" She chuckled "if you dont want it to be then put milk and sugar in it!" She replied as she skipped alongside him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*see's the Fae and growls, slashing at them all, killing them and she girns as she spins around and shoots water slashes, ending their precious immortal lives* No one kills the idiot except me!!
-------

Snow:*she turns into water, washing a giant dragon roar at them all as she uses the spell roman taught her, killing the fae but lays on the ground tired and worn out, bleeding gold*

------

Rain:*groans as she kills the last one, bleeding black blood and she turns looking at Jack and pulls him to her before slapping him* Idiot. Do not mess with any Fae, even one with Pink hair and a seemingly nice looking personality.
Jack looked shocked "I don't care about that right now! Both of you are bleeding!" He said worry in his voice

Roman said:
"Wait! Stop, you could kill innocent people!" Roman shouted. He slowly began to noticed the bloodthirsty look on her face and gasped. "It can't be helped...." Roman activated his Kamui, sending her to his dimension, leaving her with plenty of rock to eat.
Nissa:*looks around and pouts not liking it here.... eating the rock and slowly creates a tunnel as it glows, a special destination in mind since you cannot trap and eater whose only power is eating through dimensions and granting access to incredible power. She eats slowly and slowly as she comes out of Snow's pond, looking around sleepily and wanders out of it, rubbing her eyes and walks through the pent house, taking a metal book stand and munches on it slowly as a snack, curious to things inside*

--------

Rain:*smirks a little at Jack* Yes we are, you really are a genius.

Snow:*smiles sweetly, laying on the ground, the wind knocked out of her* Oh we are fine, just a little worn for tears yes?

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson stands and bows slightly "It's nice to meet both of you lovely ladies" He said happily "My name is Jackson"
Angel elbows Dove harder, signaling her that she's being rude. "I'm Angel, and this is my twin sister Dove" Angel says, beaming with joy. "It's very nice to meet you Jackson." Dove remains annoyed, trying to pull her sister away from the convorsation, failing being Angel has a stronger grip.

Nonalaka said:
"Well it is!" She chuckled "if you dont want it to be then put milk and sugar in it!" She replied as she skipped alongside him.
Iori's eyes suddenly widened "then I'll buy milk and sugar after this" he said in a monotone voice.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as he was bitten and thrown to the side. The bite wound healed and the venom was destroyed as soon as it entered his body. He suddenly spoke from behind the creature as the clone on the ground turned to a flock of crows. Akira's form had also changed, as he thought his previous form was too powerful♅...
“ You're too slow. You made eye contact with me, and are now at the mercy of my eyes. ”

tumblr_loh2lsDHee1qavqp9_zpsszsk6zhn.gif

...♅Akira raised his right hand and closed his eyes, soon reopening them and activating a technique♅...

“ Tsukuyomi.. ”

tumblr_m4c8ltlbk51r7bmo8o1_500_zpsrzdszipk.gif

...♅Akira suddenly transported the creature's consciousness into a different world, a world where everything was inverted and the moon, along with the scenery, was red. The creature was strapped to a wooden cross. Akira spoke as he stabbed the creature, the pain feeling real♅...

“ I wonder how much of this you can take. ”

...♅Suddenly, the wound was no longer there, yet two Akira stood infront of the creature, soon stabbing him again. The heal and repeat process continued for what seemed like days, until Akira finally spoke, both Akiras continuously stabbing him in the same spot♅...

“ In the Tsukuyomi, time and space, even physical mass, I control them all. *Stab* The next seventy-two hours will be nothing but this.*Stab* Over and over. Tsukuyomi, time and space, even physical mass, *Stab* I control them all. Telling yourself it's only an illusion will do you little good. *Stab* Pain is pain, call it what you will. *Stab* Do you feel it any less deeply by thinking it's not real? *Stab* How long will it be, I wonder. Before your spirit is broken.*Stab*

...♅As the day reset, more clones of Akira would spawn, stabbing him at the same time. Akira spoke♅...

“ Only seventy-one hours, fifty-nine minutes and fifty-nine seconds to go.. ”

...♅This continued for the next seventy-one hours, each time healing the wound and getting stabbed again. Eventually, the illusion stopped, releasing the creature from it's clutches. The Tsukuyomi would have caused extreme psychological distress to the creature, this would incapacitate the creature for a short time♅...

173c80c3661acc648e39c935cee7baf4.320x240x68.gif

...♅Seventy-one hours had passed in the Tsukuyomi, yet only one second had passed in the real world. Akira spoke as he looked at the creature♅...

“ Are you done already? I haven't even begun.. ”

2014-10-20_zpspof3f7vi.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( This has featured Roman, and he expects pay in 48 hours xD

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks around and pouts not liking it here.... eating the rock and slowly creates a tunnel as it glows, a special destination in mind since you cannot trap and eater whose only power is eating through dimensions and granting access to incredible power. She eats slowly and slowly as she comes out of Snow's pond, looking around sleepily and wanders out of it, rubbing her eyes and walks through the pent house, taking a metal book stand and munches on it slowly as a snack, curious to things inside*
--------

Snow:*smiles sweetly, laying on the ground, the wind knocked out of her* Oh we are fine, just a little worn for tears yes?

@shortyshot8
Jack shakes his head "I'm not going to let you act like it's nothing I care about both of you won't just let you bleed out!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I guess so" he said and glanced around.
As they reached the gates of the school ilaani let's out a yawn and rubs her eye.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel elbows Dove harder, signaling her that she's being rude. "I'm Angel, and this is my twin sister Dove" Angel says, beaming with joy. "It's very nice to meet you Jackson." Dove remains annoyed, trying to pull her sister away from the convorsation, failing being Angel has a stronger grip.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled happily "You both seem very nice" He said honestly before speaking again "So can we be called....Friends?"

Jennete said:
--------

@shortyshot8
Roman came running back to his friends, "I stopped the pink-head! Well, for now." He said, reaching down to Snow, helping her to her feet. "What happened here?" He asked looking around.

@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shakes his head "I'm not going to let you act like it's nothing I care about both of you won't just let you bleed out!"
Snow:*she smiles raising her hand with a gash on it and he watches as it slowly heals* See, we fae heal very quickly, it is okay.

Rain:*smirks looking at Jack with deadly eyes* Maybe you could let us feast on your blood?

Snow: Stop it! You know that isn't right. If we had his blood we would become power attached. And I only want to be attached to Roman *she smiles a little*

Rain: Very true but only if we gave him our blood after we took his would he gain our powers. And I do not share my blood with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back