• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily "You both seem very nice" He said honestly before speaking again "So can we be called....Friends?"
"Of course!" Angel calls out loudly "no..." Dove whispers. Dove attempts to pull away again. Angel pulls tighter, almost slamming Dove into her side.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles raising her hand with a gash on it and he watches as it slowly heals* See, we fae heal very quickly, it is okay.
Rain:*smirks looking at Jack with deadly eyes* Maybe you could let us feast on your blood?

Snow: Stop it! You know that isn't right. If we had his blood we would become power attached. And I only want to be attached to Roman *she smiles a little*

Rain: Very true but only if we gave him our blood after we took his would he gain our powers. And I do not share my blood with anyone.
Jack sighed "Yeah you can take my blood" He said moving the collar of his shirt to show his neck

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Of course!" Angel calls out loudly "no..." Dove whispers. Dove attempts to pull away again. Angel pulls tighter, almost slamming Dove into her side.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked and put a finger under Dove's chin "What do you hate me?" He asked jokingly before moving his hand "Anyways"

BlueforBluey said:
Iori's eyes suddenly widened "then I'll buy milk and sugar after this" he said in a monotone voice.
She giggled at him "why is your voice so sad?" She asked putting a finger to her chin.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and walks in going to the front and getting her note pad before tuning on her flirty charm and sarcastic banter as she takes orders and gains more money*

((I just made her profile on CS @shortyshot8 ))
Jay let's out a small sigh as he watches Rain work, drumming his fingers on the table. "Wonder how much she'll end up making?" He mutters to himself.

BlueHawk said:
Jay let's out a small sigh as he watches Rain work, drumming his fingers on the table. "Wonder how much she'll end up making?" He mutters to himself.
Rain:*looks at Jay, outside the cafe now and a little cut and cruised up from the fight with deadly Fae she just fought with Snow because Nissa their Eater had escaped and was opening portals all over town*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Yeah you can take my blood" He said moving the collar of his shirt to show his neck

Jackson smirked and put a finger under Dove's chin "What do you hate me?" He asked jokingly before moving his hand "Anyways"
Dove flinches back, holding her tongue, to prevent herself from transforming. Angel laughs awkwardly, glaring more toward Dove, "Try to be social sis" She mumbles loud enough for Dove to hear only.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled at him "why is your voice so sad?" She asked putting a finger to her chin.
Iori laughs a little "that happens sometimes" he said in a monotone voice again "oops I did it again you will get used to it" he said to Carmilla.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove flinches back, holding her tongue, to prevent herself from transforming. Angel laughs awkwardly, glaring more toward Dove, "Try to be social sis" She mumbles loud enough for Dove to hear only.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "So would you girls like to go do anything?" He asked them both expecting a no

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "So would you girls like to go do anything?" He asked them both expecting a no
"We would love to" Angel blurts out before Dove has a chance to answer. Angel releases her arm from Dove and stands next to Jackson smiling. Dove bites the inside of her cheek, trying not to explode onto her sister. She stays somewhat close to Angel but try to keep her distance from Jackson.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori laughs a little "that happens sometimes" he said in a monotone voice again "oops I did it again you will get used to it" he said to Carmilla.
"But you are happy though, right?" She asked as she stood infront of him and pushed up the corners of his mouth into a smile using her fingers.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"We would love to" Angel blurts out before Dove has a chance to answer. Angel releases her arm from Dove and stands next to Jackson smiling. Dove bites the inside of her cheek, trying not to explode onto her sister. She stays somewhat close to Angel but try to keep her distance from Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled happily before looking at Dove "Hey give it a shot you will get to know me better" He said happily

Snow:*nods her head and smiles* Jack, that is sweet, but blood sharing is either very cruel and demeaning... or special. And I will only ever have my Husbands blood.

Rain would have yours but it would be bad since it would make her want to kill you more. She was just joking, I am sure of it. I just hope you are okay *she says concerned as she sends some water to his face and heals it* How did you get cut anyways?

Nonalaka said:
"But you are happy though, right?" She asked as she stood infront of him and pushed up the corners of his mouth into a smile using her fingers.
Iori's face suddenly got red by the time she pushed up the corners of his mouth into a smile "now I'm both embarrassed and Happy" he said.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head and smiles* Jack, that is sweet, but blood sharing is either very cruel and demeaning... or special. And I will only ever have my Husbands blood.
Rain would have yours but it would be bad since it would make her want to kill you more. She was just joking, I am sure of it. I just hope you are okay *she says concerned as she sends some water to his face and heals it* How did you get cut anyways?
Jack sighed "Well that girl over there gave me some of her blood after taking some of mine" He said honestly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily before looking at Dove "Hey give it a shot you will get to know me better" He said happily
Angel turns toward Jackson. "Dove is just not good around people. I am amazing around people!" She explains, looking back to see Dove. Dove waves slightly, still annoyed, keeping a good pace behind them. Angel smiles to her sister before turning her head back to Jackson.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Well that girl over there gave me some of her blood after taking some of mine" He said honestly
Snow:*her eyes widen and she stares at Jack* oh no...

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel turns toward Jackson. "Dove is just not good around people. I am amazing around people!" She explains, looking back to see Dove. Dove waves slightly, still annoyed, keeping a good pace behind them. Angel smiles to her sister before turning her head back to Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "I would love to meet both of your boyfriends some time" He said happily

BlueforBluey said:
Iori's face suddenly got red by the time she pushed up the corners of his mouth into a smile "now I'm both embarrassed and Happy" he said.
She giggled a bit "Sorry, I didn't mean to embarass you"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah we did do a lot of walking" he smiles.
She nods and rubs her eyes a little bit again "Yeah, and swimming" she chuckled a bit

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "I would love to meet both of your boyfriends some time" He said happily
Angel bursts out laughing at that comment. Dove snickers loud enough for them to hear. "B-Boyfriends? Hahah! I don't have a boyfriend, and Dove.. well.. She's a lesbian." Angel says, stopping between phrases to laugh. Dove continues to snicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back