• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't even know where he went!? It's not like I have a tracking device on him to know where he goes." Nora exclaimed as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Roman sighed, "Snow. Nora. Take my hands, I got this." He pulled down his mask, his Sharingan activated. "Lets go..."

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked up at him and smiled,"Hey! Look at these two....there so adorable." She cooed as she looked down at the babies in her hands. On her right arm, she held Celia, the girl and on her left arm, she held Ulquiorra. Their chubby faces looked at them and reached their hands out.
Cam chuckled a little "They really are adorable" He said softly "What are their names?" He asked her with a smile

Jennete said:
Nissa:*Smiles sweetly a safe distance away* You were in too close of proximity.
Jack sighed still holding his nose "Yeah but did you have to bite me? I don't taste that good do I?" He asked her

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Snow. Nora. Take my hands, I got this." He pulled down his mask, his Sharingan activated. "Lets go..."
@Jennete
Nora grabbed one of his hands and waited patiently, jumping up and down.

Nonalaka said:
She pouted a little "I'm sorry I couldn't answer right" she then shrugged "Nowhere in particular I was just wandering"
Iori looks at his watch again "want to walk around the school together?" he asked Camilla "I have a lot of free time".

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grabbed one of his hands and waited patiently, jumping up and down.
Snow:*takes his other hand biting her lip nervously*

---------

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "They really are adorable" He said softly "What are their names?" He asked her with a smile

Jack sighed still holding his nose "Yeah but did you have to bite me? I don't taste that good do I?" He asked her
Nissa:*looks at jack and nods staring blankly before sniffing the air and runs away down the street away from Jack as fast as she could get*

BlueforBluey said:
Iori looks at his watch again "want to walk around the school together?" he asked Camilla "I have a lot of free time".
She smiled up at him "yeah, sure~" she said happily.

shortyshot8 said:

Farah hummed,"Well, this princess is Celia because you said you wanted to name her that after your mother." She said as looked looked at the baby girl."And this little guy here is Ulquiorra, but I'll just call him Ulqui for short."

Jennete said:
---------

Nissa:*looks at jack and nods staring blankly before sniffing the air and runs away down the street away from Jack as fast as she could get*
Jack appeared next to her "What the hell is it now?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hummed,"Well, this princess is Celia because you said you wanted to name her that after your mother." She said as looked looked at the baby girl."And this little guy here is Ulquiorra, but I'll just call him Ulqui for short."
Cam smiled happily before kissing Farah on the cheek "I guess it's official we are parents" He said happily

Angle walks around the town, humming a tune. She looks at her phone, to see if there were any Cafes near by. "Hey Dove... Do you know any good coffee shops?"

Dove stops next to her sister, biting her lip, thinking. "I think there is a cafe nearby... around the corner.." She answers, adjusting her sweater. She loops her arm into her sisters before leading the way.

images

(Twins are Free)

Jennete said:
---------

Roman calmly closes his eyes, only to reopen them a second later. "I found him!" Nora, Snow and Roman all disappeared, and when they reappeared, they stood right behind the pink-head. "Oops.... This isn't Jack...."

@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Jack appeared next to her "What the hell is it now?" He asked her

Cam smiled happily before kissing Farah on the cheek "I guess it's official we are parents" He said happily
"Don't do that. I look gross." Farah said as Cam kissed her cheek."Wait...do they grow at a normal speed or is it faster for them?" She asked him.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori smiled "good this will be interesting" he said "anyway where do you want to go first" he asked Camilla.
"Well I've already been to the park today..." she placed a finger to her chin "Oh! After we walk around campus a bit, we could go get coffee..

?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't do that. I look gross." Farah said as Cam kissed her cheek."Wait...do they grow at a normal speed or is it faster for them?" She asked him.
Cam chuckled a little "I don't care how you look because I love you.......But after 24 hours they will both have the body and minds of 16 year olds" He said honestly

LunaCrosby said:
"That was fast" he laughs
"Hmm?," she looked at her watch "not really...I guess we lost track of time talking" she shrugged.

(If anyone needs help with anything in their RPs, I won't mind helping in any way.. Im just bored and wanna do something xD )

Roman said:
Roman calmly closes his eyes, only to reopen them a second later. "I found him!" Nora, Snow and Roman all disappeared, and when they reappeared, they stood right behind the pink-head. "Oops.... This isn't Jack...."
@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess
Nissa:*turns around seeing Snow and Nora and the boy and she back up bumping into Jack before growling at all of them just like Rain would...and what so happens is that she backs away from the people right against the window of a Maid cafe...*

----

Rain:*walks out of the cafe still in her maid costume and she growls back at Nissa, the two staring each other down and Rain lunges for her, claws extending but Snow jumps in front of her, blasting her back with a water jet*

Snow: Stop! We can't hurt her or we loose her value!

Rain:*she nods her head as both Fae advance towards Nissa, thinking only of her as their possession which escaped*

--------

Nissa:*backs up, utterly defenseless and looks at Roman, her pink eyes flashing Blue just like Snow's would in fear and cry for help, flashing also at Nora but green like Rain's for Jack as she turns and runs, sprinting as fast as she can, thinking how she wants to just be free for one day in her life*

@WeirdPrincess @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](If anyone needs help with anything in their RPs, I won't mind helping in any way.. Im just bored and wanna do something xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I can have the twins meet with Jackson if ya want)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "I don't care how you look because I love you.......But after 24 hours they will both have the body and minds of 16 year olds" He said honestly
"Huh?" Farah asked, a blank look on her face."What the duce? How does that work?" She asked softly as she kissed both of their heads before looking back at Cam.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*turns around seeing Snow and Nora and the boy and she back up bumping into Jack before growling at all of them just like Rain would...and what so happens is that she backs away from the people right against the window of a Maid cafe...*
----

Rain:*walks out of the cafe still in her maid costume and she growls back at Nissa, the two staring each other down and Rain lunges for her, claws extending but Snow jumps in front of her, blasting her back with a water jet*

Rain:*she nods her head as both Fae advance towards Nissa, thinking only of her as their possession which escaped*

--------

Nissa:*backs up, utterly defenseless and looks at Roman, her pink eyes flashing Blue just like Snow's would in fear and cry for help, flashing also at Nora but green like Rain's for Jack as she turns and runs, sprinting as fast as she can, thinking how she wants to just be free for one day in her life*

@shortyshot8
Jack looked shocked "Damn it! Come back I'm not going to hurt you!" He called out

Nonalaka said:
"Well I've already been to the park today..." she placed a finger to her chin "Oh! After we walk around campus a bit, we could go get coffee..
?"
"All righty then" Iori said "never tried coffee though" he said as he wonders what coffee taste like.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh?" Farah asked, a blank look on her face."What the duce? How does that work?" She asked softly as she kissed both of their heads before looking back at Cam.
Cam shook his head "It's weird" He said jokingly before sitting in a chair and yawning

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
(I will honestly take anything xD Sure, I'll have the twin meet with Jackson)

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sat down on a bench in the courtyard and sighed "So bored" He said to himself

Jennete said:
----

--------

@shortyshot8
Nora blinked and stared after Nissa,"What the actual fuck just happened here....I really need a drink right now." She whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back