• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed again "Sure go for it I heal pretty fast so I should be fine" He said honestly
Nissa:*she nods and slaps him hard with her nails curled so it draws blood, she picks up a rock and smears the blood on it, eating the rock and watches him, happy now* Thank you Idiot.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm killing you when this is over." Farah said in a dead serious tone before crying out in pain as she pushed."This hurts to much! I- I don't think I can stay awake..." She said as they baby was almost out. She screamed loudly as she gave one last push before passing out cold. She was exhausted and tired, feeling like she might die.
Cam looked shocked "Farah?" He asked slightly scared thinking that she might be dead "Farah!?!"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and slaps him hard with her nails curled so it draws blood, she picks up a rock and smears the blood on it, eating the rock and watches him, happy now* Thank you Idiot.
Jack sighs "Well that was....New" He said jokingly as he stood up and his blood continued spilling from his cheek

LunaCrosby said:
"Try and say a compliment of your own that you actually mean to say." He says.
"Right" she narrowed her eyes a bit in thought "I like your face, it looks nice"

BlueforBluey said:
Iori looks back at the girl "hey are you new here?" he asked the girl in a monotone voice.
She nodded her head and extended her arm for a handshake "I'm Camilla!"

Nonalaka said:
"Right" she narrowed her eyes a bit in thought "I like your face, it looks nice"

"There see? Not that hard" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "Farah?" He asked slightly scared thinking that she might be dead "Farah!?!"

Jack sighs "Well that was....New" He said jokingly as he stood up and his blood continued spilling from his cheek
Nissa:*stands and pokes his cheek, rubbing more rocks on it and chews them, looking away and wanders away from him* Goodbye now, you have served your purpose. *she goes to a building and bites into the side, chewing slowly as she walking away, leaving a little hold on the wall that starts to glow and suddenly little demons pop their heads out, snarling and jumping through...she had just opened her first portal to another dimension in the town*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*stands and pokes his cheek, rubbing more rocks on it and chews them, looking away and wanders away from him* Goodbye now, you have served your purpose. *she goes to a building and bites into the side, chewing slowly as she walking away, leaving a little hold on the wall that starts to glow and suddenly little demons pop their heads out, snarling and jumping through...she had just opened her first portal to another dimension in the town*
Jack sighed "Well that was int-" He stopped as he saw demons "I DON'T GET A BREAK!?!"

Nonalaka said:

Iori smiles and shakes her hand "My name is Iori nice to meet you" he said "so are you walking around the school?" he asked Camilla.

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Well that was int-" He stopped as he saw demons "I DON'T GET A BREAK!?!"
Nissa:*hums and smiles at people as guys from an alley start following her, she stops by a park bench and sits down, eating the metal slowly, really hungry from denying her fae urge to kill Jack and the guys freak out and run away as Angels start pouring out singing and dancing*

image.jpg.916378835a3ed0a9d757626279bc60a8.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 17
Jennete said:
Nissa:*hums and smiles at people as guys from an alley start following her, she stops by a park bench and sits down, eating the metal slowly, really hungry from denying her fae urge to kill Jack and the guys freak out and run away as Angels start pouring out singing and dancing*
Jack sighed as he punched a few demons then looked at the angels "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!" He yelled out

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed as he punched a few demons then looked at the angels "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!" He yelled out
Nissa:*She hums walking off and finds a statue, starting to eat his hand, chomping on it as she grows sleepy, sucking like a baby does with a bottle, eating with her eyes half closed she yawns and curls up under the statue as shadow creatures start leaking out, having let three dimensions mix now with one*

shortyshot8 said:

Farah was still breathing steadily as the doctors rushed him out of the room."Please be patient and wait for her to wake up. We'll call you back in when the infants are ready and your wife is awake." She said, assuming that Farah was his wife before walking back into the room.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori smiles and shakes her hand "My name is Iori nice to meet you" he said "so are you walking around the school?" he asked Camilla.
"Nice to meet you to Iori!" She says with a smile "yes, I'm trying to get used to my surroundings"

Roman looked at Snow then at Nora. He slowly walked away, making sure he found a rock. "Yes!" He whispered. He picked up the rock and pulled down his mask, "If the pink-head can do it, so can I..." he slowly opened his mouth and brought the rock towards it, he then took a bite. Biting down as hard as he could, he sighed, FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" He shouted making all the animals on the area run away.

@Jennete @WeirdPrincess

(( Roman really wanted to do it... ))

Jennete said:
Nissa:*She hums walking off and finds a statue, starting to eat his hand, chomping on it as she grows sleepy, sucking like a baby does with a bottle, eating with her eyes half closed she yawns and curls up under the statue as shadow creatures start leaking out, having let three dimensions mix now with one*
Jack continued fighting the creatures "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?!" He yelled out

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah was still breathing steadily as the doctors rushed him out of the room."Please be patient and wait for her to wake up. We'll call you back in when the infants are ready and your wife is awake." She said, assuming that Farah was his wife before walking back into the room.
Cam sighed in relief as he sat there his head in his lap waiting for her

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(I replied
xD )

Roman said:
Roman looked at Snow then at Nora. He slowly walked away, making sure he found a rock. "Yes!" He whispered. He picked up the rock and pulled down his mask, "If the pink-head can do it, so can I..." he slowly opened his mouth and brought the rock towards it, he then took a bite. Biting down as hard as he could, he sighed, FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" He shouted making all the animals on the area run away.
@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
"Nice to meet you to Iori!" She says with a smile "yes, I'm trying to get used to my surroundings"
"by the way do you see anything interesting by the time you got here?" Iori asked her again and looks at his watch.

Jennete said:
Snow:*turns looking at Roman and sighs, splashing him with water that heals his teeth* Roman! This is serious, if we do not find my Eater, someone could take her! She can grant someone with full access to Fae power. All of it! She is a rare breed and she can open portals when ever she eats from from something directly and not in pieces.. We need to find her.
----------

Nissa:*yawning curled up and as she grows tired the portals close the monsters and angels and demons getting sucked back inside*

@shortyshot8
Jack sighed "I can't just leave her here...Snow might know what to do" He said picking her up

BlueforBluey said:
"by the way do you see anything interesting by the time you got here?" Iori asked her again and looks at his watch.
"....Anything interesting?" She tilted her head "interesting In what way?

(Character Locations:

Lilith is floating around campus (Free)

Angle and Dove are at the park (Free)

Nexia is at her dorm (Busy)

Eive is at her house (Busy)

Noah is walking around campus (Free) )

Jennete said:
Snow:*turns looking at Roman and sighs, splashing him with water that heals his teeth* Roman! This is serious, if we do not find my Eater, someone could take her! She can grant someone with full access to Fae power. All of it! She is a rare breed and she can open portals when ever she eats from from something directly and not in pieces.. We need to find her.
----------

Nissa:*yawning curled up and as she grows tired the portals close the monsters and angels and demons getting sucked back inside*

@shortyshot8
Roman stood up and pulled his mask back on, "I shall help my future fiance with her problems. Jack likes to play hero, we can ask him if you want."

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back