• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"It's not them... It's the witches... They haven't even done anything... It worries the crap outta me. "
Han nodded, "Listen to me Blair." He said putting his hands on her shoulders. "They won't get you, I'm gonna protect you with my life, same goes for your pack. One more thing, if I die doing so, tell our daughter about her crazy dad." He said smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"I heard that.." he mumbles and pouts.
She looks at him crosses her arms "I'm sorry but I'm not very good at complimenting people"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah nods, "I understand the sleep and exercise... but how does this gravity hold you down? Its very weak..." He says lifting his hand up and down.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes true, I have ease lifting my body in this gravity too. It's something you eventually get used to though. But, now you have me wondering, where are you from anyways?" Yamada asked, his facial expression obviously showing he was interested in a little knowledge

Jennete said:
Snow: No, that is my Eater. Nissa, she um... was supposed to be trapped in light for eternity in the forest.. I suppose moving her was me breaking my end of the contract. *she calls out to Nissa* Nissa! Go back and make a portal for me Eater.
Nissa:*munching on some soil, looking at Snow blankly before she smirks EXACTLY like Rain* No. I want to explore. *she looks around in a happy curiosity EXACTLY like snow would and smiles* What an interesting place...
Roman looked at the girl confusingly, "She acts like you and Rain. Both disobedient, but very curious like you...." Roman chuckled. "Also, do we need to take her home with us?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stepped out of the tent and was greeted by a tall creature. He smirked and spoke♅...
“ Wow, you've grown a lot. I guess I better change my form. ”

...♅Akira's form suddenly changed, revealing him in his combat form. He looked at the creature and spoke as he activated his Tengan♅...

“ Are you ready? ”

804936-madara_y_hashirama_zpsydgld5ye.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The creature nodded before smiling devilishly."I'm always ready to protect Suka-san. I hope you don't die." He said, already getting to cocky for his own good. He would suffer later of course, but he didn't know that. Moving as far away from Asuka as he could, he pulled out his sword."Until further inspection, this will be my weapon of choice."

WeirdPrincess said:
The creature nodded before smiling devilishly."I'm always ready to protect Suka-san. I hope you don't die." He said, already getting to cocky for his own good. He would suffer later of course, but he didn't know that. Moving as far away from Asuka as he could, he pulled out his sword."Until further inspection, this will be my weapon of choice."
...♅Akira simply sighed and replied, walking until he stood opposite the creature♅...

“ Getting cocky won't do you any good. I just hope you don't die. ”

Roman said:
"Yes true, I have ease lifting my body in this gravity too. It's something you eventually get used to though. But, now you have me wondering, where are you from anyways?" Yamada asked, his facial expression obviously showing he was interested in a little knowledge
Noah laughs before looking toward the sky. "My siblings and myself are from the galaxy, we were created in space and lived though all the planets and galaxies" He answers closing is eyes, picturing the star and planets. "I was created when a meteor crashed into a star... and I remained in space"

Roman said:

Roman looked at the girl confusingly, "She acts like you and Rain. Both disobedient, but very curious like you...." Roman chuckled. "Also, do we need to take her home with us?"
Snow:*she nods* She is both mine and Rain's servant.

Nissa:*stands, wadding in the pond in a white dress the color of Snows but gothic looking and frilly like Rains. She looks at Roman and Snow before walking off ignoring them and looking around, her pointy ears showing and she eats a rock in her hand slowly, her pink hair wild and her pink eyes flashing* I will be back later..*she calls out loosey goosey*

Snow:*looks at Roman, stunned* I didn't even know she could talk... we have never spoken.. she has never been outside from the bottom of my pond. Roman this is strange we need Nora or Alastair or Rain.

@WeirdPrincess

-----------

Nissa:*wondering around the streets, looking at all the people, cars swerving to avoid her* What a strange place... *she says looking around, eating her rock*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam picked her up "Just hang in there" He said softly before appearing in the hospital as the doctors quickly took her into a room
Farah whimpered as the doctors took her away. She screamed and withered in pain as the quickly changed her clothes to a hospital gown. She frantically shook her head as they told her to push,"I want Cam in here! I can't do it without him here!" She yelled before crying out in pain again.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*stands, wadding in the pond in a white dress the color of Snows but gothic looking and frilly like Rains. She looks at Roman and Snow before walking off ignoring them and looking around, her pointy ears showing and she eats a rock in her hand slowly, her pink hair wild and her pink eyes flashing* I will be back later..*she calls out loosey goosey*

Snow:*looks at Roman, stunned* I didn't even know she could talk... we have never spoken.. she has never been outside from the bottom of my pond. Roman this is strange we need Nora or Alastair or Rain.

@WeirdPrincess

-----------

Nissa:*wondering around the streets, looking at all the people, cars swerving to avoid her* What a strange place... *she says looking around, eating her rock*
Jack appeared next to her "Do you have any clue what you are doing?" He asked Nissa

Jennete said:

@WeirdPrincess

-----------

Nora appeared next to Snow and smiled,"I heard my name. What can I assist you with?" She asked.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah whimpered as the doctors took her away. She screamed and withered in pain as the quickly changed her clothes to a hospital gown. She frantically shook her head as they told her to push,"I want Cam in here! I can't do it without him here!" She yelled before crying out in pain again.
Cam followed her into the room and held Farah's hand as he looked into her eyes "It's going to be okay love" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack appeared next to her "Do you have any clue what you are doing?" He asked Nissa
Nissa:*She smiles sweetly like snow and shakes her head* No I do not, but I am sure I do not need a stranger who has nothing better to do than talk to girls all the time to show me the way *her insults like Rain's*

BlueforBluey said:
Iori looks around and sees a girl wondering what she is doing and hoping she goes back to reality.
Camilla just kept walking, lightly humming to herself when she felt like something was looking at her she turned her head to see a boy standing across from her, she looked at him, tilting her head slightly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah laughs before looking toward the sky. "My siblings and myself are from the galaxy, we were created in space and lived though all the planets and galaxies" He answers closing is eyes, picturing the star and planets. "I was created when a meteor crashed into a star... and I remained in space"

[/QUOTE]
Yamada nodded, "I might live on Earth, but my body was also originates from a different place. At first, I was a soul. Now, I'm plain human due to a artificial body. Best part, I don't age." Yamada explained nodding. "I would wish to meet your siblings sometime... Sorry, but may I ask your name?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared next to Snow and smiled,"I heard my name. What can I assist you with?" She asked.
@Roman
Snow: My Eater left Nora! I don't understand how..she should have been locked away in that pond as my connection to Fae's power and world... WHat should I do? She gained consciousness

Jennete said:
Nissa:*She smiles sweetly like snow and shakes her head* No I do not, but I am sure I do not need a stranger who has nothing better to do than talk to girls all the time to show me the way *her insults like Rain's*
Jack sighed "You are a lot like another girl I know..." He said thinking of Rain "But I'm not going to just let you act like an idiot either"

Jennete said:

@WeirdPrincess

-----------

Roman was only able to say one thing, "She's eating a fucking rock...."

@WeirdisFun

Roman said:
Yamada nodded, "I might live on Earth, but my body was also originates from a different place. At first, I was a soul. Now, I'm plain human due to a artificial body. Best part, I don't age." Yamada explained nodding. "I would wish to meet your siblings sometime... Sorry, but may I ask your name?"
"I am Noah, Noah Rose" Noah answers with a smile. "One of my two siblings actually attend school here." He smiles, still wondering where she could be. I still cant pick up her energy. He thinks to himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "You are a lot like another girl I know..." He said thinking of Rain "But I'm not going to just let you act like an idiot either"
Nissa:*tilts her head looking at Jack and pokes his cheeks then stretches them then pats them* Your face is squishy. *she states before walking away and eats her rock*

((She is my random character muahaha))

Nonalaka said:
Camilla just kept walking, lightly humming to herself when she felt like something was looking at her she turned her head to see a boy standing across from her, she looked at him, tilting her head slightly.
Iori's eyes widened and scratched his head "I think she noticed me" he said silently and slowly turns around.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*tilts her head looking at Jack and pokes his cheeks then stretches them then pats them* Your face is squishy. *she states before walking away and eats her rock*
((She is my random character muahaha))
Jack sighed again "Jeez you are strange" He said following her "And why are you eating rocks?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira simply sighed and replied, walking until he stood opposite the creature♅...
“ Getting cocky won't do you any good. I just hope you don't die. ”

[/QUOTE]
The creature nodded before quickly vanishing and reappearing behind Akira. He slashed his back with the sword before vanishing again."Dying isn't that problem. I can always be reborn anew." He said, his voice drifting through the wind as he was nowhere in sight.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"I am Noah, Noah Rose" Noah answers with a smile. "One of my two siblings actually attend school here." He smiles, still wondering where she could be. I still cant pick up her energy. He thinks to himself.

[/QUOTE]
"Nice to meet you, Noah. I am Hiro Yamada, your friendly teacher, who would still lock someone in the face." He said chuckling. "Well, I have to go now. I have grades to finish, I hope to see you again, and bring your sister with you!" He said walking away.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed again "Jeez you are strange" He said following her "And why are you eating rocks?"
Nissa: It is what I eat idiot. *she says plainly tilting her head as she takes another bites* Why are you following me? I am sure I do not know you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back