• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles* Oh she is just a tool to bring me power, she will not harm you. *she says not knowing what moving her power will do to her eater* I will go get the Water and her and you can make the hole for me to place them in *she jumps up and flies off to her pond humming*
Roman went in his backyard, looking at his grass, he sighed. "It's for Snow's pond...." he said, a lightning NBA lade appearing in his hand. He jumped up and dived into the ground, a hole appearing in the ground. "Aaaaah!! My beautiful lawn!" He shouted. "I wish it ended differently grass...."

((In case you didn't like the character and changed your mind 0.0 @shortyshot8 ))

Roman said:
Roman went in his backyard, looking at his grass, he sighed. "It's for Snow's pond...." he said, a lightning NBA lade appearing in his hand. He jumped up and dived into the ground, a hole appearing in the ground. "Aaaaah!! My beautiful lawn!" He shouted. "I wish it ended differently grass...."
Snow:*appears with a glowing ball of light wrapped in tons of water as she gently pours them into the pond and when she lets go the light bursts surprising her and she steps back slowly* hm...well.. that's new.

Jennete said:
((In case you didn't like the character and changed your mind 0.0 @shortyshot8 ))
Snow:*appears with a glowing ball of light wrapped in tons of water as she gently pours them into the pond and when she lets go the light bursts surprising her and she steps back slowly* hm...well.. that's new.
(I looked at it already xD I like it!)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah sighed "Is it that obvious?" He ask as he takes a eat on the bench. He adjusts his jacket, looking at the sky. "I will admit, this planet is truly strange, How do people survive on here?"

[/QUOTE]
Yamada chuckled, "It's obvious to a teacher." He said closing his laptop. "How do we survive? In many ways, we eat, we sleep, we exercise..." he explained.

Fukushima Akira] [COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira thought once more and replied said:
image.jpg.525b3dd04d1dcc33548f0acfd1056abb.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 16
shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah I know so what?)
Cam's eyes widened as he heard Farah scream in pain "Farah!? Where are you!?!" He called out into the air
Farah stopped and rested her head on her knees."In the bathroom! I might-" she called out before screaming again and grabbing her stomach."Just hurry!" She yelled, breathing heavily.

Jennete said:
Roman appeared behind Snow, sniffling, "I-I-I did it Snow... I m-made your hole... M-my grass!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stopped and rested her head on her knees."In the bathroom! I might-" she called out before screaming again and grabbing her stomach."Just hurry!" She yelled, breathing heavily.
Jack rushed into the bathroom and looked down at her before kneeling "Shit shit shit" He said to himself "We have to get you to a hospital!"

Roman said:
Roman appeared behind Snow, sniffling, "I-I-I did it Snow... I m-made your hole... M-my grass!"
Snow:*nods slowly and pours the earth, the lawn transforming into beautiful lush greener then any earth grass. The pond looking natural now...except for the glowing gold light and soon a girl appears, rubbing her eyes sleepily, chewing on rock and she looks at Snow with sleepy eyes, eating the rock and sits there, looking around*

???: This isn't the forest..

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled happily and went outside the tent, sitting just next to it. She held the creature in her hands and kissed it's forehead, resulting in it squirming. Chuckling, set set the little thing down before putting two hands over it,"I reject thee!" She said before dropping her hands to her side and watching as it grew to her height, maybe even a little taller."All done! You're going to be fitting Akira, okay? Do you're best!" She shouted, trying to encourage it.
View attachment 129513
...♅Akira stepped out of the tent and was greeted by a tall creature. He smirked and spoke♅...

“ Wow, you've grown a lot. I guess I better change my form. ”

...♅Akira's form suddenly changed, revealing him in his combat form. He looked at the creature and spoke as he activated his Tengan♅...

“ Are you ready? ”

804936-madara_y_hashirama_zpsydgld5ye.jpg

Camilla eventually decided. she had seen enough of the park today and walked back into the courtyard, being new and all she decided she should explore the school grounds.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods slowly and pours the earth, the lawn transforming into beautiful lush greener then any earth grass. The pond looking natural now...except for the glowing gold light and soon a girl appears, rubbing her eyes sleepily, chewing on rock and she looks at Snow with sleepy eyes, eating the rock and sits there, looking around*
???: This isn't the forest..
Roman blinked and stood up straight, "Erm, Snow... Did girls always come out of your pond? If I knew that I would have been here years ago." He said jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack rushed into the bathroom and looked down at her before kneeling "Shit shit shit" He said to himself "We have to get you to a hospital!"
"Oh really? I thought we were just going to have them here!" She said sarcastically before crying out again. Tears fell from her face as she looked at him."Can we just hurry please before the-" she stated before groaning and curling up into a ball.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh really? I thought we were just going to have them here!" She said sarcastically before crying out again. Tears fell from her face as she looked at him."Can we just hurry please before the-" she stated before groaning and curling up into a ball.
Cam picked her up "Just hang in there" He said softly before appearing in the hospital as the doctors quickly took her into a room

LunaCrosby said:
He flipped his hair "yup I know" he said and atiffled a laugh.
Ilaani burst out laughing "uhm....you take compliments well?..that was awful" she said the last part quietly before chuckling.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "What's got you worried? Is it the whole thing with them wanting to harm her? Believe me, they won't get near you or Hope...."
"It's not them... It's the witches... They haven't even done anything... It worries the crap outta me. "

Roman said:
Roman blinked and stood up straight, "Erm, Snow... Did girls always come out of your pond? If I knew that I would have been here years ago." He said jokingly.
Snow: No, that is my Eater. Nissa, she um... was supposed to be trapped in light for eternity in the forest.. I suppose moving her was me breaking my end of the contract. *she calls out to Nissa* Nissa! Go back and make a portal for me Eater.

Nissa:*munching on some soil, looking at Snow blankly before she smirks EXACTLY like Rain* No. I want to explore. *she looks around in a happy curiosity EXACTLY like snow would and smiles* What an interesting place...

Camilla continued on her way, slowly pacing the pathways as she was daydreaming as usual.

Roman said:
Yamada chuckled, "It's obvious to a teacher." He said closing his laptop. "How do we survive? In many ways, we eat, we sleep, we exercise..." he explained.
Noah nods, "I understand the sleep and exercise... but how does this gravity hold you down? Its very weak..." He says lifting his hand up and down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back