• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka burst out laughing,"Little triangle fun shacks? I like how you word it." She said, putting her arms down and sitting up."What do people usually do during the camp session? After they make the tent and everything, what happens next?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Well, I couldn't think of any other word for it, haha. I'm not sure. They talk, have fun I suppose. So in our case, we can show each other our powers, have some fun a bit. ”

tumblr_njmkhp6M2G1tp17fwo1_250_zpsubn0ls94.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Well, I couldn't think of any other word for it, haha. I'm not sure. They talk, have fun I suppose. So in our case, we can show each other our powers, have some fun a bit. ”

tumblr_njmkhp6M2G1tp17fwo1_250_zpsubn0ls94.gif

[/QUOTE]
"What kind of powers so you have Akki-san? Can I see them?" Asuka asked as she looked at Akira.

Nonalaka said:
She smirked "the coolest there is huh,..don't let my comment go to your head too much there Mr. Hero" she laughed.

((Camilla is free :'D))
"Nope too late, its already gotten to my head" he says.

Roman said:
(( My characters locations:
Han - On his way home(busy)

Hiro - Back at the school(free)

Roman- At home(busy)

Taylor - Anywhere....(free)

Hayate - Oblivion(busy)

Anyone free? ))
(Noah is free if you want to send someone to him. he is on campus)

WeirdPrincess said:
"What kind of powers so you have Akki-san? Can I see them?" Asuka asked as she looked at Akira.
...♅Akira replied to Asuka and smiled♅...

“ I have an endless amount, however I won't be able to show you most of them in the tent. The other most notable powers, I'll need a combat partner. ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly♅...

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Noah is free if you want to send someone to him. he is on campus)

[/QUOTE]
(( Sure, I have to do something really quick, I'll send someone your way when I'm done.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nope too late, its already gotten to my head" he says.
She rolled her eyes and smiled "No more compliments for you then"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied to Asuka and smiled♅...
“ I have an endless amount, however I won't be able to show you most of them in the tent. The other most notable powers, I'll need a combat partner. ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly♅...

[/QUOTE]
"Oh...could you fight me?" Asuka asked as she stretched her legs out."I'm not much of a fighter, but I could try!"

Noah walks around the campus, trying to get use to the pull of gravity. "This planet's gravitational pull is truly different." He stops and shifts his weight.

Roman said:
(( The character I'm using is a teacher by the way. ))
Yamada walked through the courtyard, looking for a bench. When he found one he sat down and began working on grades.

@Piffy Queen
Noah walks slowly through the courtyard, shifting his weight between his feet "Gravity on this planet is strange..." He notices the individual on the bench "Good evening sir!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...could you fight me?" Asuka asked as she stretched her legs out."I'm not much of a fighter, but I could try!"
...♅Akira thought for a few short moments and spoke, slightly apologetic♅...

“ I don't know. My powers are pretty.. harmful. I wouldn't want to hurt you~ ”

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah walks slowly through the courtyard, shifting his weight between his feet "Gravity on this planet is strange..." He notices the individual on the bench "Good evening sir!"

[/QUOTE]
Yamada looked up from his work and gave a friendly wave, "Good evening to you too." He said smiling. "Wanna take a seat? Looks like you're adjusting to our gravity here."

LunaCrosby said:
"Noo I need compliments to live!" He says jokingly.
She shook her head and chuckled "fine,..uh, you have nice hair"

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's not like their isn't anything I can't heal. If I get hurt, I'll fix it later. Or I can summon something to fight you if that works." Asuka said with a smile as she waved her hand and the same small creature from before, appeared on her legs."I can even make him bigger so that you're not at an advantage. Since he's not exactly real, I can make multiples of him."
...♅Akira thought once more and replied, smiling lightly♅...

Perhaps hurt wasn't the right word.. Yeah, your creature will do as a sparing partner. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's not like their isn't anything I can't heal. If I get hurt, I'll fix it later. Or I can summon something to fight you if that works." Asuka said with a smile as she waved her hand and the same small creature from before, appeared on her legs."I can even make him bigger so that you're not at an advantage. Since he's not exactly real, I can make multiples of him."

(Yup! Still trying to figure out if I should kill her off)
Cam's eyes slowly open as he looks around and rubs his eyes "How long did I sleep?"

Roman said:
"Now, to get things clear, I'm allowing this because, I love you and trust you when you say it won't bite my butt off." Roman said smiling. "So, what do we get first?"
Snow:*she smiles* Oh she is just a tool to bring me power, she will not harm you. *she says not knowing what moving her power will do to her eater* I will go get the Water and her and you can make the hole for me to place them in *she jumps up and flies off to her pond humming*

Roman said:
Yamada looked up from his work and gave a friendly wave, "Good evening to you too." He said smiling. "Wanna take a seat? Looks like you're adjusting to our gravity here."
Noah sighed "Is it that obvious?" He ask as he takes a eat on the bench. He adjusts his jacket, looking at the sky. "I will admit, this planet is truly strange, How do people survive on here?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles* Oh she is just a tool to bring me power, she will not harm you. *she says not knowing what moving her power will do to her eater* I will go get the Water and her and you can make the hole for me to place them in *she jumps up and flies off to her pond humming*
(I am tempted to meet your new person at some point)

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and gives her a quick kiss as he opens a portal to the cafe. "Well I for one would leave you a very generous tip." He says with a laugh as he walks through the portal into the cafe.
Rain:*smirks and walks in going to the front and getting her note pad before tuning on her flirty charm and sarcastic banter as she takes orders and gains more money*

((I just made her profile on CS @shortyshot8 ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes slowly open as he looks around and rubs his eyes "How long did I sleep?"
Farah was gone from the bed, having left at some point during the night. She rested her back against the bathroom door and groaned as she felt pain."Guess they wanna come early this morning huh?" She laughed with tears in her eyes before screaming out in pain.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and walks in going to the front and getting her note pad before tuning on her flirty charm and sarcastic banter as she takes orders and gains more money*

((I just made her profile on CS @shortyshot8 ))
(Yeah I know so what?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah was gone from the bed, having left at some point during the night. She rested her back against the bathroom door and groaned as she felt pain."Guess they wanna come early this morning huh?" She laughed with tears in her eyes before screaming out in pain.
Cam's eyes widened as he heard Farah scream in pain "Farah!? Where are you!?!" He called out into the air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back