• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam held her tighter and slightly nodded not wanting to let go
Farah blinked as she felt tears come and she laughed nervously, hugging him tightly."Right! Seems like I have to make the most out of today then." She said, crying and laughing at the same time.

Camilla walked along the paths of the park until she came across a lake which she sat in front of to relax, the ducks in the lake automatically flocking to her to get petted.

@anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked as she felt tears come and she laughed nervously, hugging him tightly."Right! Seems like I have to make the most out of today then." She said, crying and laughing at the same time.
Cam nodded as his eyes flooded with tears "I love you Farah" He said softly to her

(Can I just say that I'm already sad the Asuka's gonna get hurt, but now Farah might die. The feels are real...I'm crying over here ;- ;)

(Might kill Farah off...might not. Who knows! *shrugs shoulders* no one will know until the time comes!)

"I'm fine" she said softly to him thinking he was an idiot for not realizing why she felt hurt by his words or what he did to hurt her for that matter

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm fine" she said softly to him thinking he was an idiot for not realizing why she felt hurt by his words or what he did to hurt her for that matter
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "No you're not" He said before hugging her "Listen Mitsu I am going to say some stupid things because I am kinda drunk right now"

LunaCrosby said:
Zero hugs her back "be safe, I'll kill anyone who hurts you" he laughs.
Lexi laughs and shakes her head. She looks up at him releasing the hug. "Thank you for being there for me" she says and smiles like s dork

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded as his eyes flooded with tears "I love you Farah" He said softly to her
Farah squeezed him tighter and buried her face in his chest."I love you too Cam, I love you too..." She said, her voice muffled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah squeezed him tighter and buried her face in his chest."I love you too Cam, I love you too..." She said, her voice muffled.
Cam smiled slightly "But I still have you and I need to make this day last" He said into the hug

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It doesn't give you a pass" she mumbled as she pulled him down next to her and cuddled up against him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William hiccuped again "Well just think about it I am able to stay normal around you even when drunk and that just shows how much I love you"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi laughs and shakes her head. She looks up at him releasing the hug. "Thank you for being there for me" she says and smiles like s dork
"No problem, your my friend I'll always be there for you" he smiles.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled slightly "But I still have you and I need to make this day last" He said into the hug

William hiccuped again "Well just think about it I am able to stay normal around you even when drunk and that just shows how much I love you"
Farah looked up at him,"What are we going to do?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup, you can't get anything past me. I now know your moods with how you act" he laughs.
She stared at him for a bit "...Are we friends now?" She asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back