• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Farah blinked as she watched the whole scene unfold in front of her. She had stopped crying and now held a blank expression."Huh?"

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto frowned. "Dang it, why did you have to make it look like you wanted to fight me?" He asked, a bit angry at himself for not getting it sooner.
Cam chuckled a little "I wanted to make an entrance" He said patting him on the head

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "thank you, as are you!~"
Kite kissed her forehead. "Thanks for being my friend!" He said happily as he bounded off on a pink hippo.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "I wanted to make an entrance" He said patting him on the head
Yuto sighed. "Of course I'll come to yours and Farah's wedding... Just don't scare me like that again." He said. "I really didn't want to start a fight."

Kite kissed her forehead. "Thanks for being my friend!" He said happily as he bounded off on a pink hippo.

Yuto sighed. "Of course I'll come to yours and Farah's wedding... Just don't scare me like that again." He said. "I really didn't want to start a fight."
Cam smiled "Don't worry I am not going to kill you" He said happily before looking at Farah "Looks like we've got another guest at our wedding!" He said happily

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Don't worry I am not going to kill you" He said happily before looking at Farah "Looks like we've got another guest at our wedding!" He said happily
@WeirdPrincess
Yuto got up and dusted himself off. "Well, that's enough fun for me." He said as he left the arcade. "Bye Cam and Farah." He said as he left.

Yuto got up and dusted himself off. "Well, that's enough fun for me." He said as he left the arcade. "Bye Cam and Farah." He said as he left.
WeirdPrincess said:
Farah walked up to him and flicked his forehead,"You scared that crap out of me! I thought you were gonna fight Yuto or something. You're such a big meany!" She pouted and puffed out her cheeks as she turned away from him, arms crossed.
Cam sighed "Hey I love you why would I do that? Now give me a hug" He said extending his arms

shortyshot8 said:
@WeirdPrincess
Farah walked up to him and flicked his forehead,"You scared that crap out of me! I thought you were gonna fight Yuto or something. You're such a big meany!" She pouted and puffed out her cheeks as she turned away from him, arms crossed.

Farah waved happily as Yuto left."Bye! See you later!" She called as he left.

Daniel reaver]Thana layed there on hayate fast asleep with him pushing the sheets away a little as she slept [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate had woke up a few hours later, stretching he laid there and stared at the ceiling. "More sleep.... " he groaned. He tried going back to sleep, but failed, so he just continued to lay there.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Hey I love you why would I do that? Now give me a hug" He said extending his arms
"No." Farah stated, her arms still crossed and not facing Cam.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No." Farah stated, her arms still crossed and not facing Cam.
Cam frowned "Aww come on" He said before sighing "You know I really am excited because tomorrow...." He said quietly "They will be here"

She blushed lightly before calling out "You're welcome!" She spun around on her heel to go explore the rest of the park.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika glared at william then pointed back to Mitsu who was still looking down a frown on her face as she sat there
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "Aww come on" He said before sighing "You know I really am excited because tomorrow...." He said quietly "They will be here"
Farah sighed and turned around before hugging Cam."I know they'll be here tomorrow....I'm nervous and still a little scared." She murmured.

Daniel reaver]Thana nuzzled his chest a little bit kissing his chest a couple Times before resting her head again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, and put a hand on Thana's arm. "Hey,you woke?" He asked her, his voice was quiet, and had lost all enthusiasm at the moment.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed and turned around before hugging Cam."I know they'll be here tomorrow....I'm nervous and still a little scared." She murmured.
Cam smiled and hugged her back "I will be there for you and I will make sure you come out in one piece" He said as he thought "I just hope she doesn't die during this"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and hugged her back "I will be there for you and I will make sure you come out in one piece" He said as he thought "I just hope she doesn't die during this"
"Is there a chance I might die?" Farah asked as she looked up at him."I need to know this....so I can at least say goodbye..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is there a chance I might die?" Farah asked as she looked up at him."I need to know this....so I can at least say goodbye..."
Cam held her tighter and slightly nodded not wanting to let go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back