• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished the smore and replied, looking at Asuka, then the fire♅...
“ It's entirely up to you, I can manif- find any sort of tent you wish. ”

...♅Akira suddenly had a vision. It was one where Asuka was crying and Akira was standing infront of her. He turned and walked away, prompting Asuka to cry more. Akira suddenly realized this vision was to do with Ragnarøkkr and how the end result would be. His death. He sighed lightly and spoke under his breath as the vision ended♅...

“ .. So that's how it ends.. ”

yN2Eqe_zpsnpwrqvys.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chuckled and hugged her knees to her chest,"Sure. You can go find a tent That's big enough for the two of us." She said before hearing him mutter something. She couldn't make out what it was, so she decided to ignore the fact that she heard it."I'm really happy I met you Akki-san..." She had a soft smile on her face as she continued to look into the fire.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I am? Sorry... I'm just worried... I promise I'm happy." Blair smiles and kissed him back.
Han sighed, "What's got you worried? Is it the whole thing with them wanting to harm her? Believe me, they won't get near you or Hope...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto tumbled to the floor, falling on his butt. "D-Dammit..." He said wincing. "You ok Farah?" He asked before seeing Cam. He started crawling away.
Farah blinked and looked at Cam before looking at Yuto."I'm fine....what're you doing here Cam?" @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked and looked at Cam before looking at Yuto."I'm fine....what're you doing here Cam?" @shortyshot8
Cam smiled "I just need to take out some garbage" He said with a happy expression

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled and hugged her knees to her chest,"Sure. You can go find a tent That's big enough for the two of us." She said before hearing him mutter something. She couldn't make out what it was, so she decided to ignore the fact that she heard it."I'm really happy I met you Akki-san..." She had a soft smile on her face as she continued to look into the fire.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as she spoke, smiling lightly. He replied as he manifested a tent behind him, maintaining his constant smile in an attempt to hide his thoughts♅...

“ As am I, Asuki-chan. Oh look, there's a tent that's already been built behind us. How convenient is that? Haha. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I just need to take out some garbage" He said with a happy expression
"Are you talking about Yuto? He's not garbage! He's my friend!" Farah exclaimed, giving Cam a disappointed look.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you talking about Yuto? He's not garbage! He's my friend!" Farah exclaimed, giving Cam a disappointed look.
Cam chuckled a little "Is that so? Because it seems he wants to be more than just friends"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled and clapped her hands at the little performance. "Cute!"
Kite laughed as he took a bow. "I'm afraid that's all we have today folks! See you again soon!" He laughed as the stage and hippos and spotlights disappeared. "So, did you like the show?" He asked with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "Is that so? Because it seems he wants to be more than just friends"
Yuto got up, wobbling a bit. "She's my first friend! Why the hell do you think I would steal her from you?" He asked.

Kite laughed as he took a bow. "I'm afraid that's all we have today folks! See you again soon!" He laughed as the stage and hippos and spotlights disappeared. "So, did you like the show?" He asked with a smile.
She nodded her head and giggled as swayed from side to side a bit "Yes! It was really fun!" She chimed with a smile on her face.

LunaCrosby said:
"About being Able to wander without being limited to when harper sleeps" he says.
Lexi nods "Yes I'm very happy" she says getting off the swing and laying down infront of the ground to watch the stars "Viper may attack again... But I'm ready." She says and sighs

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as she spoke, smiling lightly. He replied as he manifested a tent behind him, maintaining his constant smile in an attempt to hide his thoughts♅...

“ As am I, Asuki-chan. Oh look, there's a tent that's already been built behind us. How convenient is that? Haha. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at him and tilted her head, feeling that something was off. Shaming her head, she smiled again and looked at the tent."I wonder how that got there! Guess I'll go inside!" She said happily as she crawled into the tent and peeked her head out."Are you gonna come in Akki-san?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods "Yes I'm very happy" she says getting off the swing and laying down infront of the ground to watch the stars "Viper may attack again... But I'm ready." She says and sighs
"I won't let her hurt you, you may be able to protect yourself but I don't let her." He says.

Yuto got up, wobbling a bit. "She's my first friend! Why the hell do you think I would steal her from you?" He asked.
Cam glared at him "Come here boy" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Farah frowned more,"So what? He won't try anything because he know about you. Stop being so mean and don't hurt him!"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded her head and giggled as swayed from side to side a bit "Yes! It was really fun!" She chimed with a smile on her face.
Kite smiled, walking up to her and brushing a bit of hair out of her face. "Heh! I'm glad! Most people think I'm annoying and decide to hate me." He said.

...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, standing up and walking over. All previous thoughts left him as he walked. He simply shrugged off the vision♅...

“ Yeah! ”

shortyshot8 said:
Cam glared at him "Come here boy" He said with a smile
Yuto didn't approach. "Fine, I'll back off... Sorry Farah, Cam doesn't want me to be your friend." He said as he started walking away.

Kite smiled, walking up to her and brushing a bit of hair out of her face. "Heh! I'm glad! Most people think I'm annoying and decide to hate me." He said.
She blushed lightly at his actions "Annoying?" She tilted her head "You're cheery!, that's not the same thing, others just don't know how to have fun perhaps?" She said calmly before giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back