• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wakes up and grabs Harper and hugs her. "Thanks Toru, where am I?" She asks
Harper squeals "This is my big sister guys" Harper says happily.
"Your in the park" Toru said and laughed "well she loves you" she laughed again.

Zero watches "mah fam!.. just kidding" he jokes.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto just looked at her intently, wide eyed. "S-Sure... Where to?" He asked.
"Um...To one of those places where you play vintage video games....I think it's called an arcade?" Farah questioned, not really sure if it was called that.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um...To one of those places where you play vintage video games....I think it's called an arcade?" Farah questioned, not really sure if it was called that.
Yuto smiled, his expression softening. "Sure, why not?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your in the park" Toru said and laughed "well she loves you" she laughed again.
Zero watches "mah fam!.. just kidding" he jokes.
Lexi looks at zero not noticing him standing there she starts blushing but hides it. "What are you doing here" Lexi stands up her back hurting

Kite laughed happily. "For our next act, We'll need a volunteer! So say hello to my good friend Cami!" He said as the hippos picked up Camilla and danced their way to the stage.
Camilla let out a squeak as she was lifted and carried to the stage, still chuckling at the whole situation.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at zero not noticing him standing there she starts blushing but hides it. "What are you doing here" Lexi stands up her back hurting
( :( and I had Kite send hippos to try and help her... xD )

Mayyflower said:
"Making sure you guys are Ok at the moment" he says and shrugs.

( :( and I had Kite send hippos to try and help her... xD )
(The hippos gave me nightmares x.x I had the creepiest vision of them)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he sat next to her♅...
I know, right? They seem to be lying around everywhere~ I can't say I have. Are they any good? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded enthusiastically,"There really good! With graham crackers, a small piece of chocolate and a marshmallow in the middle! It's all gooey and sticky and messy, but that's the best part." She replied, pulling the marshmallows out and putting it into of the chocolate before finishing off the smore."For you! Since you said you've never had one." She smiled as she held out the smore to Akira.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla let out a squeak as she was lifted and carried to the stage, still chuckling at the whole situation.
A microphone dropped into Kite's hands. "Now Cami, why don't you tell us a little about yourself as the hippos gathered around the stage.

Mayyflower said:
(I know, Lexi saw the hippos she's thankful for there help)
(Yay! :D )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu say there still frowning as she looked down at her lap 'why does he do this' she thought softly as mika punched william again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Why must you punch me?" He asked her before smirking "If you want to be punched back then by all means continue"

LunaCrosby said:
"Making sure you guys are Ok at the moment" he says and shrugs.

(The hippos gave me nightmares x.x I had the creepiest vision of them)
(*hippo with bazooka appears* Fire in the hole!)

Yuto smiled, his expression softening. "Sure, why not?" He asked.
Farah pulled him out of the theater happily and lead him to the arcade."This is gonna be so fun. Have you ever played games before Yuto? Arcade games I mean." She said as they walked.

Harper grabs Zero's and Lexi's hands "Come on Toru, what's the purpose of being at a park if your not gonna play?" She laughs and pulls Lexi and zero. Lexi grabs toru's hand. @LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pulled him out of the theater happily and lead him to the arcade."This is gonna be so fun. Have you ever played games before Yuto? Arcade games I mean." She said as they walked.
Yuto shook his head. "No, not really." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Harper grabs Zero's and Lexi's hands "Come on Toru, what's the purpose of being at a park if your not gonna play?" She laughs and pulls Lexi and zero. Lexi grabs toru's hand. @LunaCrosby
Toru follows "she's a bundle of energy and joy" she laughs "I remember when we were younger and we hadda play house, it was the best thing ever".

Zero goes wide eyed "woah calm down" he says and suddenly smiles "I was the best dad ever, admit it" he says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded enthusiastically,"There really good! With graham crackers, a small piece of chocolate and a marshmallow in the middle! It's all gooey and sticky and messy, but that's the best part." She replied, pulling the marshmallows out and putting it into of the chocolate before finishing off the smore."For you! Since you said you've never had one." She smiled as she held out the smore to Akira.
...♅Akira smiled and took the smore. He spoke, looking at Asuka and smiling before he placed it into his mouth♅...

“ Oh, thanks! ”

Cam sits there on his couch watching all of what happened "So he tried to make a move huh? Guess it's time to ruin their fun" He said standing up

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Toru follows "she's a bundle of energy and joy" she laughs "I remember when we were younger and we hadda play house, it was the best thing ever".
Zero goes wide eyed "woah calm down" he says and suddenly smiles "I was the best dad ever, admit it" he says.
Lexi smirked. "I wasn't there for all that and you guys know why.." She says

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sits there on his couch watching all of what happened "So he tried to make a move huh? Guess it's time to ruin their fun" He said standing up
@TheRebelliousDragon
(Oh great, shizzle is gonna get real xD )

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirked. "I wasn't there for all that and you guys know why.." She says
"And I was forced to be the mom" she says with a fake disgusted look "you were kinda there" she laughs.

Zero pretended to be hurt "oh the pain" he jokes.

(Oh great, shizzle is gonna get real xD )
(What shiz is getting real O.o )

LunaCrosby said:
"And I was forced to be the mom" she says with a fake disgusted look "you were kinda there" she laughs.
Zero pretended to be hurt "oh the pain" he jokes.
Lexi laughs "let's go play" she says approaching the park playzone.

LunaCrosby said:
"I told you, you stutter when your embarrassed" ne smiles.
Realising what she had accidentally admitted she nudged him "S-Shut up" she muttered as kept her gaze at the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back