• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went wide eyed and stared at him in disbelief
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked around the room, a bit embarrassed. "U-Uh... I know it's kinda sudden... But I really like you... B-But you don't have t-to..." He said, clearly nervous.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah yawned as the movie ended and stood up, stretching."That movie was okay...I thought it would be better than that." She said with a pout.
Yuto shrugged. "I thought the same thing." He said. "Ready to go?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As Asuka went to the fire, Akira placed his right hand behind his back, manifesting a large packet of smores. He walked over and held the smores at his chest, talking♅...

“ Look at what I just found. A packet of smores!

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and took the packet,"Because you can just find these anywhere. Sit next to me." She said, patting the sand next to her for him to sit. She opened that package and took out a marshmallow, putting it on a stick and holding it in the fire."Have you ever had smores before Akki-san?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't worry about it Harper." She says and kisses her head, slowly healing her back.
Zero appeared with an angry expression "are you guys Ok?" He asks.
Harper had this big smile on her face "ZERO!" She says running up to hug him wrapping her tiny arms around him.

Mayyflower said:
Harper had this big smile on her face "ZERO!" She says running up to hug him wrapping her tiny arms around him.
Zeros mad expression immedietly dissapears as he hugs harper back happily "sup kiddo" he smiled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite laughed and smiled. "Yup! And it's gonna get even better!" He said as he jumped into a tree, disappearing.
"What do y-" she spun around "...Kite?...where'd you go?" She looked through the trees.

Dex looked around the room, a bit embarrassed. "U-Uh... I know it's kinda sudden... But I really like you... B-But you don't have t-to..." He said, clearly nervous.

Yuto shrugged. "I thought the same thing." He said. "Ready to go?" He asked.
Farah grinned and saluted him,"Yup! Ready to go!" She said happily before grabbing his hand again."You wanna go somewhere else?"

LunaCrosby said:
Zeros mad expression immedietly dissapears as he hugs harper back happily "sup kiddo" he smiled.
Smiles as she holds her arms up. "Pwease?" She asks with puppy dog eyes

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, okay" she replied, ruffling her hair a little "y'know, for someone who claimed he dosent know how to relax or anything... you're a pretty fun guy.." she says with a chuckle..
@LunaCrosby

Nonalaka said:
"What do y-" she spun around "...Kite?...where'd you go?" She looked through the trees.
A stage suddenly appeared and spot lights focused on Kite in a strange suit. "Ladiesssss and gentlemennnn!!!" He said happily. "For our first performance, we will have HIPPO PARTY!!!" He said as a portal opened, releasing dancing hippos.

A stage suddenly appeared and spot lights focused on Kite in a strange suit. "Ladiesssss and gentlemennnn!!!" He said happily. "For our first performance, we will have HIPPO PARTY!!!" He said as a portal opened, releasing dancing hippos.
She looked up at the stage in confusion and curiosity "...Hippo par-" suddenly Camilla was surrounded by these creatures , she looked at them all passing her and began to laugh.

Mayyflower said:
Harper giggles. She points to Lexi. "Big brother? W-who is that?" She says confused
He tilts his head "that's Lexi "you don't remember her?" He says.

Toru shakes her head "don't expect a little girl to remember her sister when she just met her again" she says and stares at him. Healing Lexi in case of any injuries, completely forgetting her own.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shrugs "hmm I guess I am" he laughs.
"...Did you have fun?" She asked looking at him "B-because if you didnt I wouldn't have done my job right huh...y'know showing you how to relax a stuff" she said as she looked at the ground.

LunaCrosby said:
He tilts his head "that's Lexi "you don't remember her?" He says.
Toru shakes her head "don't expect a little girl to remember her sister when she just met her again" she says and stares at him. Healing Lexi in case of any injuries, completely forgetting her own.
"That's my big sister" Harper asks getting down and touchs Lexi's nose.

Nonalaka said:
"...Did you have fun?" She asked looking at him "B-because if you didnt I wouldn't have done my job right huh...y'know showing you how to relax a stuff" she said as she looked at the ground.
"Yes I had fun" he smiled and patted her head.

Mayyflower said:
"That's my big sister" Harper asks getting down and touchs Lexi's nose.
Lexi wakes up and grabs Harper and hugs her. "Thanks Toru, where am I?" She asks

Harper squeals "This is my big sister guys" Harper says happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grinned and saluted him,"Yup! Ready to go!" She said happily before grabbing his hand again."You wanna go somewhere else?"
Yuto just looked at her intently, wide eyed. "S-Sure... Where to?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I had fun" he smiled and patted her head.
She smiled to herself before receiving a pat on the head "D-dont pat my head like that, I-Its embarrassing" she mumbled.

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at the stage in confusion and curiosity "...Hippo par-" suddenly Camilla was surrounded by these creatures , she looked at them all passing her and began to laugh.
Kite laughed happily. "For our next act, We'll need a volunteer! So say hello to my good friend Cami!" He said as the hippos picked up Camilla and danced their way to the stage.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and took the packet,"Because you can just find these anywhere. Sit next to me." She said, patting the sand next to her for him to sit. She opened that package and took out a marshmallow, putting it on a stick and holding it in the fire."Have you ever had smores before Akki-san?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he sat next to her♅...

I know, right? They seem to be lying around everywhere~ I can't say I have. Are they any good? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back