• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ollie got off her and disappeared. "Yup!" Kite said happily as he grabbed her hand and guided her through the park.
"Hmmm, this place is lovely" she said with a smile as she looked around. "Isn't it?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and kissed Asuka's cheek, soon talking♅...
“ Sorry, ahah. Oh, nice! Now all we need are smores. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed and looked at the fire,"Yeah. I couldn't find a spell that just gave me those things. So I guess we're stuck without them." She said as she sat down in front of it, trying to get warm.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima laughed and pointed at William*
''bahahahaa!! serbs you right''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William fell over and sighed "I am boooooooored" He said while drunk

shortyshot8 said:
William fell over and sighed "I am boooooooored" He said while drunk
''ben unbore yourself you stupid fuck...''

(officially made Kajima to curse the most
xD )

Yuto frowned. "I-I WANT to like you, but I know your with Cam..." He said, hugging her tighter.
Farah blushed even more,"I-I'm sorry, but we can't. Cam is really important to me and you're my first friend...I can't loose my first friend." She said sadly as she looked at him.

Daniel reaver](I replyed to xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( I have shitty notifications xD ))

Mitsu say there still frowning as she looked down at her lap 'why does he do this' she thought softly as mika punched william again

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed even more,"I-I'm sorry, but we can't. Cam is really important to me and you're my first friend...I can't loose my first friend." She said sadly as she looked at him.
Yuto smiled and patted her on the head. "Geez, I can't stay mad at you." He said happily as the movie started.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu say there still frowning as she looked down at her lap 'why does he do this' she thought softly as mika punched william again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Neo then walked over to Mitsu petting her head*

''well...i dunno if this helps but, their drunk''

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Toru used her magic to lift up her and harper and brought them to the park and sat on a bench ,laying Lexi with her head on her lap and harper on Lexi.
Harper wakes up slowly. "W-what happened" she says about to cry rubbing her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'd be happy to" Hina said softly to dex before kissing him again
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed. "T-Then would you marry me?" He asked, gently petting her.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, this place is lovely" she said with a smile as she looked around. "Isn't it?"
Kite laughed and smiled. "Yup! And it's gonna get even better!" He said as he jumped into a tree, disappearing.

Yuto smiled and patted her on the head. "Geez, I can't stay mad at you." He said happily as the movie started.
Farah smiled happily before watching the movie."I'm to cute to resist," she teased as she poured the chocolate raisins into the popcorn before shaking up the box.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled happily before watching the movie."I'm to cute to resist," she teased as she poured the chocolate raisins into the popcorn before shaking up the box.
Yuto sighed in defeat. Dammit, she was teasing me? He thought to himself as the movie started. (Time skip?)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair kissed him back and smiled, "I know you can't..."
Han laughed, "Don't say it like you aren't happy too! You're making it seem one sided." Han said kissing her again.

Mayyflower said:
Harper wakes up slowly. "W-what happened" she says about to cry rubbing her eyes
"Don't worry about it Harper." She says and kisses her head, slowly healing her back.

Zero appeared with an angry expression "are you guys Ok?" He asks.

Yuto sighed in defeat. Dammit, she was teasing me? He thought to himself as the movie started. (Time skip?)
Farah yawned as the movie ended and stood up, stretching."That movie was okay...I thought it would be better than that." She said with a pout.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and looked at the fire,"Yeah. I couldn't find a spell that just gave me those things. So I guess we're stuck without them." She said as she sat down in front of it, trying to get warm.
...♅As Asuka went to the fire, Akira placed his right hand behind his back, manifesting a large packet of smores. He walked over and held the smores at his chest, talking♅...

“ Look at what I just found. A packet of smores!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back