• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and took the smore. He spoke, looking at Asuka and smiling before he placed it into his mouth♅...
“ Oh, thanks! ”

[/QUOTE]
"You're very welcome!" Asuka said before making one for herself. She hummed as she leaned closer to the fire, finishing her smore already. She didn't want anymore about the one because of all the other things she ate."How do you put up a tent? And are we putting up two or are we just sleeping in the same one?" She asked, staring into the fire.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi laughs "let's go play" she says approaching the park playzone.
"Yes!" Toru says and runs to it childishly "hurry up!"she whined.

"Hold your horses dear!" He said and smirked.

Toru went wide eyed "if you dont shut up" she groaned.

Nonalaka said:
Realising what she had accidentally admitted she nudged him "S-Shut up" she muttered as kept her gaze at the ground
"Just from spending a couple hours with you I managed to learn many things" he smiles.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto shook his head. "No, not really." He said.
"Then it'll be both of our first times then." Farah said happily as they walked into the arcade. She found a machine that looked like Pacman and started playing it. She frowned in frustration as she died."Damn it! This is too hard! Come try this." She called, waving him over.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sits there on his couch watching all of what happened "So he tried to make a move huh? Guess it's time to ruin their fun" He said standing up
@TheRebelliousDragon
(Oh geez...more drama!)

A microphone dropped into Kite's hands. "Now Cami, why don't you tell us a little about yourself as the hippos gathered around the stage.

(Yay! :D )
"U-uhm" the micro phone echoed her stammering, she cringed a bit at before standing back from it so it wouldn't be as loud "eerm, my name is Camilla, I'm a Water Nymph.... erm I like to draw?" She replied, wondering if she answered the question in the correct fashion.

Daniel reaver]Thana moaned a little as she held her hand on hayates head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate brought his face up back to Thana's and kissed her deeply, before sliding his hand to the bottom of her shirt, he began to slowly pull it up.

LunaCrosby said:
"And I was forced to be the mom" she says with a fake disgusted look "you were kinda there" she laughs.
Zero pretended to be hurt "oh the pain" he jokes.

(What shiz is getting real O.o )
(Yuto and Cam might fight xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes!" Toru says and runs to it childishly "hurry up!"she whined.
"Hold your horses dear!" He said and smirked.

Toru went wide eyed "if you dont shut up" she groaned.

"Just from spending a couple hours with you I managed to learn many things" he smiles.
"L-like what" she asked as she stuffed her hands in her pockets.

Nonalaka said:
"U-uhm" the micro phone echoed her stammering, she cringed a bit at before standing back from it so it wouldn't be as loud "eerm, my name is Camilla, I'm a Water Nymph.... erm I like to draw?" She replied, wondering if she answered the question in the correct fashion.
Kite smiled. "A artist huh? Well I would like you to meet our leading hippo artist! Hippina!" He laughed as a hippo with a paintbrush came on stage. Another hippo brought a template onstage. "Now tell me Cami, what do you want Hippina to draw?"

Nonalaka said:
"L-like what" she asked as she stuffed her hands in her pockets.
"You stutter when embarrassed, you like swimming, you like to fight your own fights, you can burn through ice, you take a while to get ready, your a hardcore splasher, and you get mad when I pat your head" he says.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then it'll be both of our first times then." Farah said happily as they walked into the arcade. She found a machine that looked like Pacman and started playing it. She frowned in frustration as she died."Damn it! This is too hard! Come try this." She called, waving him over.

(Oh geez...more drama!)
Yuto smiled. "Sure." He said as he walked over to the machine. His eyes glowed purple. He began playing the game perfectly, it was as if he had been playing the game his entire life.

Kite smiled. "A artist huh? Well I would like you to meet our leading hippo artist! Hippina!" He laughed as a hippo with a paintbrush came on stage. Another hippo brought a template onstage. "Now tell me Cami, what do you want Hippina to draw?"
Camilla looked over to the hippo with the paintbrush, which she found adorable and laughed "well lemme see...." she thought for a bit "A fish, a pretty one!' She answered after a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:

(Oh geez...more drama!)
Yuto smiled. "Sure." He said as he walked over to the machine. His eyes glowed purple. He began playing the game perfectly, as if he had been playing his entire life.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome!" Asuka said before making one for herself. She hummed as she leaned closer to the fire, finishing her smore already. She didn't want anymore about the one because of all the other things she ate."How do you put up a tent? And are we putting up two or are we just sleeping in the same one?" She asked, staring into the fire.
...♅Akira finished the smore and replied, looking at Asuka, then the fire♅...

“ It's entirely up to you, I can manif- find any sort of tent you wish. ”

...♅Akira suddenly had a vision. It was one where Asuka was crying and Akira was standing infront of her. He turned and walked away, prompting Asuka to cry more. Akira suddenly realized this vision was to do with Ragnarøkkr and how the end result would be. His death. He sighed lightly and spoke under his breath as the vision ended♅...

“ .. So that's how it ends.. ”

yN2Eqe_zpsnpwrqvys.gif

@LunaCrosby

Harper let's go of our hands and takes toru's hand. "Come play with me" she says "please please." Se begs

Lexi walks over to the swings and starts swinging.

Yuto smiled. "Sure." He said as he walked over to the machine. His eyes glowed purple. He began playing the game perfectly, it was as if he had been playing the game his entire life.
The machine began to act up and then exploded and after the dust cleared Cam was standing in the center of it

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked over to the hippo with the paintbrush, which she found adorable and laughed "well lemme see...." she thought for a bit "A fish, a pretty one!' She answered after a bit.
"Do your thing Hippina!" Kite said happily as the hippo began painting. A sloppy version of a fish was drawn. "Hmm... That isn't right..." Kite said as he spun the template. It suddenly turned into a perfect picture of a sea horse. "Perfection!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby
Harper let's go of our hands and takes toru's hand. "Come play with me" she says "please please." Se begs

Lexi walks over to the swings and starts swinging.
Toru nods "yup I'll play with you" she says happily.

Zero walks over to Lexi "how's it feel to be free?" He laughs.

LunaCrosby said:
"You stutter when embarrassed, you like swimming, you like to fight your own fights, you can burn through ice, you take a while to get ready, your a hardcore splasher, and you get mad when I pat your head" he says.
She tried to continue her mad look but couldn't, she chuckled lightly her expression softened somewhat "I guess you're pretty accurate...."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru nods "yup I'll play with you" she says happily.
Zero walks over to Lexi "how's it feel to be free?" He laughs.
Lexi looks at him. "What do you mean, free? Are you talking about viper?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
The machine began to act up and then exploded and after the dust cleared Cam was standing in the center of it
Yuto tumbled to the floor, falling on his butt. "D-Dammit..." He said wincing. "You ok Farah?" He asked before seeing Cam. He started crawling away.

"Do your thing Hippina!" Kite said happily as the hippo began painting. A sloppy version of a fish was drawn. "Hmm... That isn't right..." Kite said as he spun the template. It suddenly turned into a perfect picture of a sea horse. "Perfection!" He said happily.
Camilla giggled and clapped her hands at the little performance. "Cute!"

Yuto tumbled to the floor, falling on his butt. "D-Dammit..." He said wincing. "You ok Farah?" He asked before seeing Cam. He started crawling away.
Cam started walking to him "What's wrong did I spook you?" He asked Yuto

Roman said:
Han laughed, "Don't say it like you aren't happy too! You're making it seem one sided." Han said kissing her again.
"I am? Sorry... I'm just worried... I promise I'm happy." Blair smiles and kissed him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back