• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto didn't approach. "Fine, I'll back off... Sorry Farah, Cam doesn't want me to be your friend." He said as he started walking away.
Cam sighed "I said come here!" He said in anger

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, standing up and walking over. All previous thoughts left him as he walked. He simply shrugged off the vision♅...

“ Yeah! ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned,"Okay! I'm gonna change really quickly so don't come in for a second!" She said before popping back into the tent. Quickly changing into more comfortable clothes, she layed on one of the sleep bags and called out,"I'm done now!"

Nonalaka said:
She blushed lightly at his actions "Annoying?" She tilted her head "You're cheery!, that's not the same thing, others just don't know how to have fun perhaps?" She said calmly before giggling.
Kite's eyes widened as he blushed. "Y-Your really kind..." He said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I said come here!" He said in anger
"Stop it Camathien! Leave him alone! He was my only friend and now you're making him leave." Farah cried as tears ran down her face."He was my only friend..."

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned,"Okay! I'm gonna change really quickly so don't come in for a second!" She said before popping back into the tent. Quickly changing into more comfortable clothes, she layed on one of the sleep bags and called out,"I'm done now!"
...♅When Asuka called him into the tent, he entered, talking as he did so♅...

“ I'm coming in. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop it Camathien! Leave him alone! He was my only friend and now you're making him leave." Farah cried as tears ran down her face."He was my only friend..."
@TheRebelliousDragon
Yuto left the arcade, going back to the despair of being alone.
Cam closed his eyes and made Yuto appear infront of them "When I tell you something you listen now come here!"

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed as she moaned a little kissing hayate back as she slid her legs around hayates waist (Fade) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate yawned and closed his eyes. He was fast asleep, snoring quietly.

tumblr_lyshk4qYFy1r1bq6d.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam closed his eyes and made Yuto appear infront of them "When I tell you something you listen now come here!"
Yuto just looked at him. "What do you want?" He asked, showing no emotion.

Yuto just looked at him. "What do you want?" He asked, showing no emotion.
Cam smirked as he leaned to his ear "I would like you to come to our wedding" He said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When Asuka called him into the tent, he entered, talking as he did so♅...
“ I'm coming in. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka lifted her head up to look at him and smiled before laying her head back down."Tents are so weird....it's fun in here though. I wanna try putting on together one day." She said softly as she lifted her arms up.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked as he leaned to his ear "I would like you to come to our wedding" He said happily
Yuto blushed from embarrassment. "Wait, what? Why?" He asked, clearly confused.

Yuto blushed from embarrassment. "Wait, what? Why?" He asked, clearly confused.
Cam smiled "Because any friend of Farah's is a friend of mine" He said happily

Daniel reaver]"I'm not hungry baby" Atrio said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"ok baby" she said and droped her towel to get dressed.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Because any friend of Farah's is a friend of mine" He said happily
Yuto frowned. "Dang it, why did you have to make it look like you wanted to fight me?" He asked, a bit angry at himself for not getting it sooner.

Kite's eyes widened as he blushed. "Y-Your really kind..." He said with a smile.
She giggled "thank you, as are you!~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika glared at william then pointed back to Mitsu who was still looking down a frown on her face
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William walked over to Mitsu trying not to fall over from being drunk "Hey are you okay?" He asked putting a hand on her cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back