• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked up at him,"What are we going to do?"
Cam smiled "Honestly I just want to be with you" He said "Plus if you want to survive this you are going to need rest...So how about we cuddle?" He asked with an almost sad tone

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Honestly I just want to be with you" He said "Plus if you want to survive this you are going to need rest...So how about we cuddle?" He asked with an almost sad tone
Farah smiled happily,"Cuddling would be nice. It's not like we do that often anyway." She said as she poked his cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled happily,"Cuddling would be nice. It's not like we do that often anyway." She said as she poked his cheek.
Cam made them appear in his room "I do truly love you Farah" He said before kissing her cheek

LunaCrosby said:
"No problem, your my friend I'll always be there for you" he smiles.
Lexi hugs him one more time and peaks him on the cheek before walking off into the darkness.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam made them appear in his room "I do truly love you Farah" He said before kissing her cheek
"I know, I love you too." Farah said before falling into the bed. She stared up at the ceiling and sighed.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded "yes we are, if you want to be" he says.
"Maybe I do maybe I don't" she stuck her tongue out at him jokingly before chuckling lightly "yeah...it'd be nice to have a friend I guess" she nodded slowly "it isn't all that bad.."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hugs him one more time and peaks him on the cheek before walking off into the darkness.
Zero blushed but tryed to hide it and smiled. He looked over and watched Toru and Harper play.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know, I love you too." Farah said before falling into the bed. She stared up at the ceiling and sighed.
Cam fell next to her and looked up at the ceiling "I just want you to know that I will never forget you" He said wrapping an arm around her

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka lifted her head up to look at him and smiled before laying her head back down."Tents are so weird....it's fun in here though. I wanna try putting on together one day." She said softly as she lifted her arms up.
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ I know. They're little triangle fun shacks. ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly♅...

Nonalaka said:
"Maybe I do maybe I don't" she stuck her tongue out at him jokingly before chuckling lightly "yeah...it'd be nice to have a friend I guess" she nodded slowly "it isn't all that bad.."
"You can't resist being friends with me" he says jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam fell next to her and looked up at the ceiling "I just want you to know that I will never forget you" He said wrapping an arm around her
Farah sniffled,"I don't want to die! I want to see the kids and help take care of them. I'm not ready to go yet!" She exclaimed, frantically wiping away the tears that fell.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sniffled,"I don't want to die! I want to see the kids and help take care of them. I'm not ready to go yet!" She exclaimed, frantically wiping away the tears that fell.
Cam pulled her head to his chest "I know love I know" He said to her as he knew he was terrified as well

(( My characters locations:

Han - On his way home(busy)

Hiro - Back at the school(free)

Roman- At home(busy)

Taylor - Anywhere....(free)

Hayate - Oblivion(busy)

Anyone free? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(Can I just say that I'm already sad the Asuka's gonna get hurt, but now Farah might die. The feels are real...I'm crying over here ;- ;)
((( Visions aren't always true, they are about the future, not how it happens. It's fate and as it's been proved before, Akira's not affected by fate. He may or may not die, you'll just have to wait and see xP )))

LunaCrosby said:
"You can't resist being friends with me" he says jokingly.
She rolled her eyes and chuckled "Ah, yes of course, your charm is pulling me in so much I cant avoid it" she said raising a brow at him "Nah,...I guess you are pretty cool though" she said as her gaze shifted to the side.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ I know. They're little triangle fun shacks. ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka burst out laughing,"Little triangle fun shacks? I like how you word it." She said, putting her arms down and sitting up."What do people usually do during the camp session? After they make the tent and everything, what happens next?"

trix said:
Trix nodded and smiled as she flipped through the movies. She bit her lip thoughtfully accidentally drawing a bit of blood making her jump a bit. She pulled out a movie and walked over paswt Clover "Come on lets go~"
Clover looks at her walk past by and smiles. "Alright let's go watch a movie!" He chuckles and follows her.

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes and chuckled "Ah, yes of course, your charm is pulling me in so much I cant avoid it" she said raising a brow at him "Nah,...I guess you are pretty cool though" she said as her gaze shifted to the side.
"I'm the coolest there is" he says jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam pulled her head to his chest "I know love I know" He said to her as he knew he was terrified as well
Farah cried as she wrapped her arms around him."I'm scared! I'll miss you and Yuto and the kids and everything!" She comtinued to cry for a few hours before her breathing evened out and she drifted off to sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah cried as she wrapped her arms around him."I'm scared! I'll miss you and Yuto and the kids and everything!" She comtinued to cry for a few hours before her breathing evened out and she drifted off to sleep.
Cam spoke softly "And I will miss you" He said with his chin on her head as he slowly drifted off

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm the coolest there is" he says jokingly.
She smirked "the coolest there is huh,..don't let my comment go to your head too much there Mr. Hero" she laughed.

((Camilla is free :'D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back