• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow: My Eater left Nora! I don't understand how..she should have been locked away in that pond as my connection to Fae's power and world... WHat should I do? She gained consciousness
Nora frowned,"Well damn. That's one thing I don't know how to fix. She shouldn't be harmful though, right?"

Slaxt said:
Clover looks at her walk past by and smiles. "Alright let's go watch a movie!" He chuckles and follows her.
Trix chuckled and nodded following him she playfully jumped on his back as they headed towards the living room giggling. She was careful not to knock him over.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned,"Well damn. That's one thing I don't know how to fix. She shouldn't be harmful though, right?"
Snow: Well... *frowns* She is half me *she says reassuringly* And half Rain... before Rain got calm... *She says not so reassuringly* And she can eat anything.. Metal, earth, concrete... and when she does she creates portals to other dimensions...

Jennete said:
Nissa: It is what I eat idiot. *she says plainly tilting her head as she takes another bites* Why are you following me? I am sure I do not know you.
Jack sighs "Because you can't show your powers like that in public" He said before sighing again "Look my name is Jack Short"

Roman said:
"Nice to meet you, Noah. I am Hiro Yamada, your friendly teacher, who would still lock someone in the face." He said chuckling. "Well, I have to go now. I have grades to finish, I hope to see you again, and bring your sister with you!" He said walking away.
"I will. It was nice to meet you Mr. Yamada." Noah says as he walks away. He stands up and closes his eyes, trying to pick up her energy.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighs "Because you can't show your powers like that in public" He said before sighing again "Look my name is Jack Short"
Nissa:*she smiles sweetly at Jack, holding out her hand* I am Nissa. And why not? Where am I? *she watches Jack curiously as something rises in her throat, not understanding it as her Fae blood lust to kill*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam followed her into the room and held Farah's hand as he looked into her eyes "It's going to be okay love" He said softly
Farah nodded and gripped his hand tightly, breathing in and out."If I live...you're giving me all the candy in the world!" She screamed as they told her to push. She whimpered in pain as they told her to push again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded and gripped his hand tightly, breathing in and out."If I live...you're giving me all the candy in the world!" She screamed as they told her to push. She whimpered in pain as they told her to push again.
Cam smiled "You can count on it....Just look at me okay?" He said holding her hand tightly

Jennete said:
Snow: Well... *frowns* She is half me *she says reassuringly* And half Rain... before Rain got calm... *She says not so reassuringly* And she can eat anything.. Metal, earth, concrete... and when she does she creates portals to other dimensions...
"She is eating a damn rock!!" Roman exclaimed. "A rock!! Does it even taste good?!?!" He asked loudly

@WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
Nora facepalmed,"We can't have her creating portals everywhere. This is gonna be messy, isn't it. Wait...where'd she go?" She asked, looking around the area.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles sweetly at Jack, holding out her hand* I am Nissa. And why not? Where am I? *she watches Jack curiously as something rises in her throat, not understanding it as her Fae blood lust to kill*
Jack smiled "You are on Earth" He said happily before going wide eyed and tripping "Cr-Crap that hurt" He said as some blood spilled from his knee

Nonalaka said:
She looks at him crosses her arms "I'm sorry but I'm not very good at complimenting people"
"Its easy, let me show you" he says and stares at her "you look nice today" he says as a demonstration.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "You can count on it....Just look at me okay?" He said holding her hand tightly
"Don't tell me what to do!" She exclaimed as she pushed again before breathing out in exhaustion. She looked at him and glared,"I blame you for everything." She said, not meaning it at all. The doctors had told them that one was already out, but they still need to get the other one.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "You are on Earth" He said happily before going wide eyed and tripping "Cr-Crap that hurt" He said as some blood spilled from his knee
Nissa:*watches him and smirks a little, bending down and pushes him back before poking his knee, curious and she examines it before raising her finger to her mouth, eating the gravel mixed with the blood and she growls lowly, her pink eyes flashing red as she watches Jack like a predator* I have a strange desire to kill you Jack.. why do I have this feeling?

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora facepalmed,"We can't have her creating portals everywhere. This is gonna be messy, isn't it. Wait...where'd she go?" She asked, looking around the area.
Snow:*looks around realizing Nissa was gone* Oh..um... I um... Do not exactly know.. Roman? Did you see where she went?

@Roman

Roman said:
"She is eating a damn rock!!" Roman exclaimed. "A rock!! Does it even taste good?!?!" He asked loudly
@WeirdPrincess
Nora sighed and rubbed her forehead,"Shut up! We get it, you're weirded out by the fact that she's eating a rock. Now shut your mouth before I shut it for you!" She growled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't tell me what to do!" She exclaimed as she pushed again before breathing out in exhaustion. She looked at him and glared,"I blame you for everything." She said, not meaning it at all. The doctors had told them that one was already out, but they still need to get the other one.
Cam closed his eyes and nodded before placing another hand on hers "Calm down love it's almost over" He said softly

Jennete said:
Nissa:*watches him and smirks a little, bending down and pushes him back before poking his knee, curious and she examines it before raising her finger to her mouth, eating the gravel mixed with the blood and she growls lowly, her pink eyes flashing red as she watches Jack like a predator* I have a strange desire to kill you Jack.. why do I have this feeling?
----------

Snow:*looks around realizing Nissa was gone* Oh..um... I um... Do not exactly know.. Roman? Did you see where she went?

@Roman
Jack looked shocked "I-I'm not quite sure but I'm pretty sure I don't taste all that good" He said in a nervous tone

WeirdPrincess said:
The creature nodded before quickly vanishing and reappearing behind Akira. He slashed his back with the sword before vanishing again."Dying isn't that problem. I can always be reborn anew." He said, his voice drifting through the wind as he was nowhere in sight.
...As Akira's back was slashed, he stumbled forward slightly. In truth, he had held back most, if not all of his powers, as he didn't want to kill the creature straight away. He soon spoke as he crouched down♅...

“ Good, that means I don't have to hold back! ”

tumblr_mqhp1tfr131r3rdh2o1_500_zpsajf922ff.gif

...♅Akira was still going to hold back most of his powers, however he'd use more of what he was previously hiding. He soon began rapidly darting his eyes back and forth, attempting to locate the creature. He suddenly shot from his position♅...

tumblr_mqi0g4acQm1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

...♅Akira suddenly appeared behind the creature and brought his hands together, forming the horse hand seal. He breathed in and leaned forward, exhaling. As he exhaled, flames burst from his mouth, engulfing the creature♅...

nc0zgRy_zpsa4u9fuzb.gif

BlueforBluey said:
Iori's eyes widened and scratched his head "I think she noticed me" he said silently and slowly turns around.
Camilla stared at the strange boy before curiosity got the better of her as she made her way over

Jennete said:
----------

@Roman
"No, but now I wanna try and eat a rock....." Roman said rubbing his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and rubbed her forehead,"Shut up! We get it, you're weirded out by the fact that she's eating a rock. Now shut your mouth before I shut it for you!" She growled.

Roman looked at Nora and wiggled his eyebrows, "Are you...mad?" He asked her smirking. "You know, you don't have to be."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam closed his eyes and nodded before placing another hand on hers "Calm down love it's almost over" He said softly

Jack looked shocked "I-I'm not quite sure but I'm pretty sure I don't taste all that good" He said in a nervous tone
Nissa:*she nods and smiles sweetly again, standing up* Another part of me does not wish to kill you. So I will not, but I think I wish to hurt you more. May I?

LunaCrosby said:
"Its easy, let me show you" he says and stares at her "you look nice today" he says as a demonstration.
She stared back and copied his tone "you look nice today" she repeated. "I don't think I sound very convincing do I.."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and smiles sweetly again, standing up* Another part of me does not wish to kill you. So I will not, but I think I wish to hurt you more. May I?
Jack sighed again "Sure go for it I heal pretty fast so I should be fine" He said honestly

shortyshot8 said:

"I'm killing you when this is over." Farah said in a dead serious tone before crying out in pain as she pushed."This hurts to much! I- I don't think I can stay awake..." She said as they baby was almost out. She screamed loudly as she gave one last push before passing out cold. She was exhausted and tired, feeling like she might die.

(@Daniel reaver I can't find a post so I'm just going to start where we left off. Also I want River to have an encounter with Noah)

Nexia opens her dorms door, smiling as she walks into the dark room. She picks up a small note on her bed. "Lilith won't be in the dorm tonight, so I guess it's just us I guess" She laughs slightly, her cheeks a slight red.

Nonalaka said:
She stared back and copied his tone "you look nice today" she repeated. "I don't think I sound very convincing do I.."
"Try and say a compliment of your own that you actually mean to say." He says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back