• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack continued fighting the creatures "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?!" He yelled out

Cam sighed in relief as he sat there his head in his lap waiting for her

(I replied
xD )
Hours had passed before the same doctor came back and smiled at Cam,"You're wife is in a much better condition now and is holding the infants as we speak. Come with me if you want to see her again," she said before walking off towards a different room, expecting Him to follow her.

WeirdPrincess said:
The creature flew out of the flames, his body burned. Coughing a little, he smirked,"Not bad, but not good enough." He said, his sword disappearing from his hand and he pointed a finger at Akira. A large amount of energy seemed to be collecting in front of it, this move was something he could only do in this form. A black sphere hovered in the air before the creature spoke,"Cero Oscuras." He said softly before a black laser type beam came from the spheres and towards Akira. The laser was completely black, though it had a bright green outline and fired at large range. No matter where Akira went, he would get hit if he didn't want Asuka to be hurt by the blast. Though she couldn't because it was her own creation after all.
View attachment 129529
...♅As the black beam neared Akira, his eyes suddenly changed to the Rinnegan. When the impact occurred, a blinding white light occurred, along with a large kick up of the sand impeding any and all visibility to Akira♅...

tumblr_mqhpn6oYhJ1r3rdh2o1_500_zpsng0cug3l.gif

...♅When the dust and sand began blowing away, Akira stood with his right hand smoking lightly. He spoke as he looked at the creature♅...

“ Sorry, not gonna happen. ”

tumblr_mrw70kTJGf1roo5zyo1_500_zpsjyzysmvq.gif

...♅Akira then aimed his left hand to the creature and spoke, a blinding white light occurring within his hand. Suddenly, the creature was pulled towards Akira in an inescapable pull♅...

“ Almighty Pull. ”

tumblr_n1dthospnl1swxxpho1_500_zpsxzobgapb.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I can't just leave her here...Snow might know what to do" He said picking her up
Nissa:*opens her eyes sleepily and looks at Jack reaching up and poking him, drawing blood from his cheek and licks it off. She draws blood from her cheek and sticks it in his mouth making him lick it. The taste unlike human blood, since Fae blood was sweet and tasted like flowers smelled*

LunaCrosby said:
"After a while its pretty easy" he says and smiles.
"Right....I've never had to do it before really" she nodded "I'll do I more often" she smiled a bit

Roman said:
Roman stood up and pulled his mask back on, "I shall help my future fiance with her problems. Jack likes to play hero, we can ask him if you want."
@WeirdPrincess
Nora groaned,"So you don't know where she is then. Great! Now what? Where's Jack anyway?" She asked, looking around the place."I didn't even know he was here...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Hours had passed before the same doctor came back and smiled at Cam,"You're wife is in a much better condition now and is holding the infants as we speak. Come with me if you want to see her again," she said before walking off towards a different room, expecting Him to follow her.
Cam stood up and followed her with a smile before walking into the room and quickly moving to Farah "Hey there love" He said happily

Jennete said:
Nissa:*opens her eyes sleepily and looks at Jack reaching up and poking him, drawing blood from his cheek and licks it off. She draws blood from her cheek and sticks it in his mouth making him lick it. The taste unlike human blood, since Fae blood was sweet and tasted like flowers smelled*
Jack's eyes widened "Th-That tasted.....Good?" He asked himself before shaking his head "Us Humans really must have some good tasting blood" He said to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora groaned,"So you don't know where she is then. Great! Now what? Where's Jack anyway?" She asked, looking around the place."I didn't even know he was here...."
"He's not here. It's one of my abilities I have since I'm a-- Boy with powers." Roman nodded. "Come on God of Fairies. Take us to your boyfriend!"

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Cam stood up and followed her with a smile before walking into the room and quickly moving to Farah "Hey there love" He said happily

Jack's eyes widened "Th-That tasted.....Good?" He asked himself before shaking his head "Us Humans really must have some good tasting blood" He said to himself
Nissa:*she nods, staring blankly at him*

---------

Snow: Oh I hope she is not damaged and nothing has sensed the power in her... of course they would have to have had her blood..so only Vampires I presume and they can be defeated very easily.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods, staring blankly at him*
---------

Snow: Oh I hope she is not damaged and nothing has sensed the power in her... of course they would have to have had her blood..so only Vampires I presume and they can be defeated very easily.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Jack smiled down at her "So why did you do that? Why have me taste your blood?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled down at her "So why did you do that? Why have me taste your blood?" He asked her
Nissa: I had yours...so is it not just you have mine?

BlueforBluey said:
Iori smiled "well...anything that is interesting happening" he said in a monotone voice.
"Huh...then nope not as of yet...unless i count you?" She said plainly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Thank you" He said to her while gazing into her eyes
((Nope no way @shortyshot8 ))

Nissa:*leans up and bites his nose hard, drinking the blood then hops down and runs off*

Roman said:
"He's not here. It's one of my abilities I have since I'm a-- Boy with powers." Roman nodded. "Come on God of Fairies. Take us to your boyfriend!"
@Jennete
"I don't even know where he went!? It's not like I have a tracking device on him to know where he goes." Nora exclaimed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Jennete said:
((Nope no way @shortyshot8 ))
Nissa:*leans up and bites his nose hard, drinking the blood then hops down and runs off*
( xD I wasn't trying to make a move xD )

Jack clenched his nose "What the hell was that about!?!" He yelled out

shortyshot8 said:
((Like I can trust any of your characters haha))

BlueforBluey said:
Iori sighed "well anyway thanks for the answer" he said to Camilla "where are you gonna go now?".
She pouted a little "I'm sorry I couldn't answer right" she then shrugged "Nowhere in particular I was just wandering"

shortyshot8 said:

Farah looked up at him and smiled,"Hey! Look at these two....there so adorable." She cooed as she looked down at the babies in her hands. On her right arm, she held Celia, the girl and on her left arm, she held Ulquiorra. Their chubby faces looked at them and reached their hands out.

shortyshot8 said:
Nissa:*Smiles sweetly a safe distance away* You were in too close of proximity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back