• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Yuto was still there xD )
Yuto looked back at the girl. "And you are?" He asked.

Kite held her close to him. "No shitty rule is going to tell me who I can and cannot love." He said. "I'm not leaving you."
Lexi blushed and wrapped her arms around him as kite held her close to him. "I don't think you will hurt me" she says quietly. "I do love you Kaito" she says softly.

Hina layed there deepening the kiss before pulling away "yes" she said a little louder I him as the tears of happines started to slip down her cheeks

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"Someone who came here to drink some coffee in silence" she said while turning and raising a brow, she then chuckled lightly "but if names are really necessary then mines is ilaani."
Yuto continued to lean in his chair. "My name's Yuto... I'm a god." He said.

Roman said:
Taylor had started playing the guitar at a slow-medium tempo, "Nice to meet you Aiden. The name's Taylor, and I might just sign up."
Aiden scratched his chin. "Sooo what kind of being are you?" He asked. "I'm a Exceed."

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded into hayates neck before kissing it a little "thank you for that" she said softly to him happy to have hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled when Thana kissed his neck and relaxed when she finished. "You're welcome." He said, putting his arms around Thana, holding her close.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there deepening the kiss before pulling away "yes" she said a little louder I him as the tears of happines started to slip down her cheeks
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex held her close and kissed her deeply again. No one else means more to me than you... He thought.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani watches as the two ran off "huh, that's one messy situation huh" she muttered quietly, she was glad she rarely got involved in such dramas. She took another sip of her coffee.
@TheRebelliousDragon @Mayyflower
(I wanna post another meme but err xD )

Aiden scratched his chin. "Sooo what kind of being are you?" He asked. "I'm a Exceed."
"I'm a saiyan." Taylor said happily, his hands still strumming the guitar strings. "I wonder if they have electric guitars..."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and wrapped her arms around him as kite held her close to him. "I don't think you will hurt me" she says quietly. "I do love you Kaito" she says softly.
"I love you too Alexys..." He said softly before he started kissing her.

Thana smiled happily as she layed there with her eyes closed on top of hayate her hands to his chest before she reached one back and pulled the sheets over them slightly

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
The creature looked around Tsukuyomi once inside and realized it was held down. It struggled to free itself as Akira spoke and grunted in pain as it was stabbed. Seventy-two hours! I'm going to be stabbed repeatedly for seventy-two hours....yet the wound heals itself for he stabs me again. It thought before groaning as the creature was stabbed with multiple swords. Fear raked the creatures body as he realized this might be the end for him, even if it was all an illusion. After repeatedly being stabbed for seventy-two, the illusion had seemed to end. It fell to its knees and grasped it chest, searching for the wound. The creature was confused to not find anything out of the ordinary and felt his body again. In his mind, he should be dead and not siting here but here it was, still live. It frantically kept trying to search for a wound that wasn't there for fifteen minutes and looked up at Akira. The fear was still present in his body, but he never showed it. It showed no emotion at all as it got to its feet before flying off towards Akira at high speed. Summoning it's javelin again, it brought it to Akira's neck as it vanished and stood behind him. With a swipe, a large blast occurred when he made a direct hit that engulfed them both. The amount of energy that the creature had put into would at the very least, make a small wound to his neck. Quickly vanishing once the light began to fade, it reappeared a few feet away and stared at where Alira should be."That place....it was interesting to say the least. I actually thought I was dead in there, so congrats. It's seems as if my time is almost up....what a pity." The creature frowned before pointing it's finger at Akira and firing a regular Cero that didn't have as much strength or energy put into it.
View attachment 129623
...♅Akira seemed to be hit by the javelin, causing the large blast to occur, sending some of the water from the ocean into the air. As the water fell like rain, Akira seemed to reveal himself behind the creature. He spoke, ♅...

“ Surely you aren't at your limit already? ”

yD9YJ3_zpst8yrrbab.gif

Hina happily kissed back her eyes closed as the tears came happy joyed tears as she layed there with dex kissing him

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
(( I just remembered that one of my characters was called comfortable before. I just don't remember who. ))
( xD it was Roman. That was when Nora got drunk and stuff)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina happily kissed back her eyes closed as the tears came happy joyed tears as she layed there with dex kissing him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex stuck his tongue in, searching for Hina's as he rolled on top of her. I swear to protect you with my life... He thought.

"A god huh, that pretty cool" she crossed her legs and placed her hands on her lap "I'm an experiment of sorts" she replied with a small nod.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see" she smiled "I don't like the texture, its wierd to me" she shuddered "..probably but I don't think they'd serve them on their own" she chuckled.
Iori suddenly got confused about the texture of the mushroom Camilla's talking about but ignores it "So how can you call the waiter do I need to snap cause that will be cool" he said as he snaps his fingers.

Hina blushed as he did so slowly she pulled him closer to her again before breaking the kiss "I love you dex" she said softly to him pure truth and happines in her voice as she stared up at him a happy smile on her face

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed as she kissed him back softly as she smiled into the kiss
Kite pulled away, brushing some hair out of his own face. "I'm sorry if I made it sound like I was gonna break up with you... I just had to convince him to get off my case." He said as he hugged her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed as he did so slowly she pulled him closer to her again before breaking the kiss "I love you dex" she said softly to him pure truth and happines in her voice as she stared up at him a happy smile on her face
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled as he brushed her cheek softly with his hand. "I love you too Hina." He said softly, lying next to her. "I'll be the happiest husband in the entire world..." He said.

Nonalaka said:
"A god huh, that pretty cool" she crossed her legs and placed her hands on her lap "I'm an experiment of sorts" she replied with a small nod.
Yuto nodded. "I already knew that. I can read people's minds... Just like I know Kite didn't break up with Lexi." He said.

Hina pushed against him as much as she could nuzzling his neck softly "and I will be the happiest wife ever...... Stay with me. For all eternity" she said quietly to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

Kite pulled away, brushing some hair out of his own face. "I'm sorry if I made it sound like I was gonna break up with you... I just had to convince him to get off my case." He said as he hugged her.
Lexi hugged him back and smiled. "It's fine... I really shouldn't have been listening.." She says quietly.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled happily as she layed there with her eyes closed on top of hayate her hands to his chest before she reached one back and pulled the sheets over them slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate was comfortable himself, and spoke quietly to Thana as they lay in bed, "I'm glad I met you Thana. Without I felt like I was missing something, but meeting you gave me that thing I was missing. I honestly wouldn't know what I would have done if we never met." He said quietly. "I love you."

BlueforBluey said:
Iori suddenly got confused about the texture of the mushroom Camilla's talking about but ignores it "So how can you call the waiter do I need to snap cause that will be cool" he said as he snaps his fingers.
"I guess that could work" she laughed before a waiter makes his way over.

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD it was Roman. That was when Nora got drunk and stuff)
(( I knew I had my reasons for keeping my alcohol from you! xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira seemed to be hit by the javelin, causing the large blast to occur, sending some of the water from the ocean into the air. As the water fell like rain, Akira seemed to reveal himself behind the creature. He spoke, ♅...

yD9YJ3_zpst8yrrbab.gif

[/QUOTE]
The creature sighed and turned around,"As Asuka had forgot to mention, there is a time limit as to how long I can stay in this form. When that runs out, I will turn back to normal size or fade away if you kill me." It spoke as it stared at Akira, leaning the javelin-like weapon on the ground."I'm not exactly done or reached my full potential, but the time is drawing nearer. Either kill me or let me live, it's your choice." The creature spoke, not moving an inch from his spot. He wasn't planning on attacking Akira at all, so he would wait until he moved.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

yD9YJ3_zpst8yrrbab.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( I expect pay.... again.... 48 hours.... Don't play me xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back