• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Hunter growls in annoyance. "God damn it! Ughh! That should have been me... Now how is he going to play guitar and sing his goofy songs along with it if he can't play!?" She muttered while looking a bit upset herself

Sputnik sighs then frowns. "I said he will have trouble moving his arm....not that he cant use it. In time he will learn to use his arm properly again." He walks back to Eric and sits on the floor with his knees up to his chest.

( @Soul OMU )

".. Did you find her yet? My mom...? Or my dad...?" He asked, his wound still bleeding. This needed stitches, and there was no way he was letting that happen willingly. (@Soul OMU, Vyork Ashfin) 
(@Vyork Ashfin)

Hunter bit her lip slightly as she knelt beside him. "Of course... Just rest now, they said they'lol be back soon... They just went to go get Alex and Carl okay?" She said in a very soft voice.

"Hunter, Eric needs stitches or he will lose his arm! I am going to grab the entire medical area of the supply cash....keep pressure on his wound!" Sputnik let go of Eric's arm and ran towards the service stairs to the roof.

(@Soul OMU )

He used his only good hand to reach up and weakly grasp her own. Some tears lined his eyes and then poured down the sides of his face. ".. I wanna' go home..." He said in a very squeaky whimper. He was going to have to endure a lot more pain though, especially with these stitches that were about to happen. (@Soul OMU, @Vyork Ashfin)

---

"Mhm..." He ran off into the medical barracks and began filling boxes with blood - not only his own, but also others that Luke could have in emergency situations. Two boxes of blood bags, a whole large box filled with packs and bottles of high-strength painkillers, boxes of morphine, epi-pens, bandages, gauze, wound sterilization fluid, needles, stitches - it took him twenty minutes to get it all, but it was going to be worth it. He hopped into the drivers seat and flicked the engine on. ".. Let's blow this joint, eh? Feelin' alright?" He asked as he placed a bottle of painkillers and a bottle of water on Luke's lap. (@Korean Ghoul)

"Im back!" Sputnik shouts as he runs towards Eric with a 20lb container. "Hunter i need you to apply local anesthetic." Sputnik gently lowered the container and opened it. He pulled out a bottle filled with clear liquid then handed it to Hunter. "Here take this and grab a syringe out of the container too. (@Soul OMU )

".. It was... I can't--.. I can't remember... It was happy, and... and peaceful, and fun." He smiled and closed his eyes at the thought. (@Soul OMU, @Vyork Ashfin - Going to bed, guys. See you tomorrow)

Sputnik grabs surgical tweezers then pulls the wound shut. "Here im going stitch it now." He pulls the stitches in and out. "Finished...." Sputnik rests Eric's arm and puts the equipment back into the kit after sterilizing it. "You did a good job nurse." He laughs and sits down. (@Soul OMU )

Hunter holding his hand lightly, humming gently. "Like the ocean needs the moon to take the tides away... All we need is a little time to chase the blues away..."

Eric was pale. Very pale. Alex had heard his screaming and his cries and decided to leave Carl with Mabel so they could stay and talk; he ran off to the store where Carl was and saw all the blood. He went pale as well and slowly walked up, his gun withdrawn as soon as he saw Trent. ".. What the fuck is going on here?! Who are you?!" He demanded, tears filling his eyes. (@Soul OMU)

"I got married a long ten years ago, you know." He sighed, gently shaking his head. ".. My wife... I thought she was something, but she was obsessed on one thing. She wanted two girls - she finally got that. With another man." He whimpered, he looked around and then bowed his head. ".. When my twin son and daughter were born... she rejected them. She divorced me, left me and the newborns homeless. And then I did everything alone." The last words showed anger and aggression. ".. I'm sorry I never told you." He choked, tears running down his cheeks. ".. I should have told you that I was married, that I was a father, I just--.. I couldn't. I'm sorry." He whimpered, promptly letting out a quiet cry and covering his face with the hand of the arm that wasn't wrapped around Delaney's shoulders. (@TheHarlequinnCat)
(@TheHarlequinnCat)

(Also, @DrCompton - You might want to post before you get too far behind. We don't want that happening, do we? :) )

Hunter gets up when she sees Alex. "We need to talk." She said while grabbing his arm and tugging him around the corner. "Look, while we were out there we found this guy, he had a helicopter but someone sabotaged it and cut his fuel, we chased the guy down, Eric managed to kill him by shooting him and the guy fell off the building... But he shot an arrow which pierced through his arm... We brought him back here after pulling it out and disinfecting it and had to stitch it up." (@DrTrollinski)

He went with her and bowed his head. ".. Jesus Christ..." He whimpered, shaking his head a little and shamefully burying his hands in his pockets. ".. Jesus... I should have been there. I let him down..." He sighed again, tears dropping from his eyes. ".. I can't lose him, too... I just can't..." He said. (@Soul OMU) 
(@DrCompton - Basically, helicopter from the army landed on the roof, Eric got shot by some crazy guy with an arrow; it went through the upper part of his right arm. He also shot the guy in the chest and he fell off - Military guy and Hunter performed surgery, stitched him up, and now he's passed out on the clothes store which YOU are also in with them.)

Tom had remained mostly quiet during all the action, covering the others while they dealt with the immediate problem. Now he sat next to Eric and frowned. They were luck the man with the helicopter had landed and just so happened to have exactly what they need. Tom looked at the man and pulled his pistol. "Pull it and you're a dead man." He had the pisol aimed from his him, but he knew he wouldn't miss, they were to close. "You helped my friend, but that doesn't mean I wont hesitate."

Hunter watching him. "Hey... It's okay... It's okay... He's going to be okay... I'm not about to let him die on us alright?" She said while watching him. Riley pokes her out from around the corner. "Everything okay here?" She asked as Hunter nodded. "Mhm."

"Okay, jeez you all need to lighten up." Sputnik leans down beside Eric and examines the stitches. "It seems they will hold until he heals...just don't let him do anything until then."

(@Soul OMU )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back