• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Trevor dashed over to him and quickly dragged him down behind the counters at the back of the kitchen. He sighed and held the gun at the ready. The footsteps got closer. ".. Okay, what the fuck is that?" Trevor whispered. "Did someone fucking see you come in?!" He asked, as quietly as possible. (@Korean Ghoul)

"No. I'm pretty sure. Unless the dog got in." Luke took a peek to see who it was, and it was a soldier and 2 others. "Shit! They could be taking perimeter check!" Luke pulled out his knife. "What the hell now?!"

".. Shh... Tell me what you saw. Don't risk lookin' again... They all armed?" He asked. (@Korean Ghoul)

--

Trent could see the entrance to the mall that lead down from the roof they were on. That was their best bet right now. (@Vyork Ashfin)

Hunter walking in front, carrying Eric by his arm pits carefully. "I seriously hope we get there soon... He can't die..." She said softly while fixing her rifle

"Yeah. Basic, AK's, but they got a dog. My dog. They saw the fucking car. SCREW THIS!" Luke lunged at the soldier, and somehow cut his arm, but he was kicked down to the ground, getting the bloody air knocked out of him. He started to cough blood. He stood, but he was kicked down again. Ali started barking, but the soldiers held him down.

"Is there anyone else in the mall?" Sputnik asked while looking at his watch. "If we don't get him into an area where he can rest safely.....{muffled}"

Hunter nods. "Of course there are others inside. There's quite a few of us to be honest. I was quite surprised." She said while heading towards the front.

Trevor stood up and sprinted towards them, stopping at the bottom counter and sending the gun in the direction of the three of them. He fired three bullets, all at each one, hitting them in either the chest or the head. They went down like rocks, and once they were dead he took a shaky deep breath and tucked the gun back into his holster with a shaky hand. He walked over and grabbed Luke by the hand, helping him to his feet. ".. You alright, kid...?" He asked. (@Korean Ghoul)

"Ugh... Fuckin Soldiers. Putting down my dog ain't part of my list of good deeds." He coughed more blood. "Let's take back the stuff and head out..." Luke shakily stood up, and picked up his knife.

"Whoa, whoa... You hold up in here. You're hurt, you've probably got a broken rib and you're coughing blood." He said, walking over and taking a bottle from the box. He handed it to him and smiled faintly. "Drink. Rest up, I'll find a bigger vehicle, if I can." (@Korean Ghoul)

"Ugh... Thanks Trev." He gulped down the drink, but it hurt to swallow. "Find a new vehicle man... I'll... Help... Carry the..." Luke fell to the ground.

"Jesus..." He quickly leaned over and picked Luke up in his arms, slowly carrying him out of the mess hall. He looked down at the dog and sighed. ".. Come on, boy. Let's get Luke outta' here." He muttered. He continued walking onwards until they were back outside; he looked around for a larger vehicle. He finally saw one in the far corner; it was a military Ural. He ran over and say Luke in the passenger seat and then helped the dog hop into the back; he locked up the tailgate and then went to the driver's wheel to start the engine.

He drove back and reversed up at the rear doors of the kitchen they were in previously. (@Korean Ghoul)

Sputnik and Hunter bring Eric inside and lay him down. "Hey you need to wake up!" He slaps Eric in the face. "Wake up!"

( @Soul OMU )

"Relax, kid. You're fine." He said, sighing. "The dog's in the back, okay?" He said.

(This is the vehicle they're in:

3972.jpg

) (@Korean Ghoul)

--

Eric's eyes barely opened up - they were glossy and diluted, but he looked up at Trent nonetheless. He mumbled something inaudible under his breath as some tears poured down his cheeks again. (@Vyork Ashfin)

"Like I said, man. You've probably got a broken rib or two. I'll load up some of the food and water into the back, then we'll hit the medical building and I'll find you some painkillers." He said, he left Luke in the car and then hopped out to go back into the kitchen. He spent a further fifteen minutes hauling box after box of food, both canned, dried, and MRE, alongside boxes of bottled water and natural fruit juices - there was at least five boxes of each, which was enough to keep the three of them going for months on end if they preserved it right - he went back to the driver's seat and spun the Ural around to head towards the medical barracks. ".. How you holding up?" He asked. (@Soul OMU, @Vyork Ashfin)

"He is going to be fine but...... it looks like the area where the arrow hit did allot of damage so he might not be able to have a large amount of control over his arm." Trent stumbles as he delivers the bad news.

( @Soul OMU )

"Ugh. Not bad man. Just need some

mending. Shit, I've been through worse." Luke had blood seeping through his lips, but he ignored it. "Where's the nearest Med Building?"

"Right there." He nodded at the other side of the compound as he drove towards it and then came to a screeching halt outside of it. "What blood type are you, for the record? I'm grabbing everythin' and I need to know what I need to get." He explained. (@Korean Ghoul)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back