• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Skyler turns around and wraps her arms around Carl, gently lifting him up into her arms. "Sh... It's okay Kid.... It's okay... I know you do..." She murmurs soothingly into his ear as she begins to carry him to another room.

Tom frowned, "He makes a lot of demands, 'stop, answer me, save my leg" Tom mimicked the hurt man as he walked toward Jay, and raised his rifle, "Aim your gun at me or my friends again, it'll be the last thing you do." He stopped, "Toss your guns away, slowly, I'll come over and patch up your leg using what I have."

"You cant fix it.... the bone popped out!" Jay picks his rifle back up and fires at tom. He then jumps back to cover. "You cant help me..... im already a dead man who is bleeding out."(@DrCompton)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric took the distraction to his advantage. He hopped up and ran to the roof of the building and jumped on top of the agonized man. He punched him straight in the jaw and most likely ended up stunning him; he tossed the rifle away from his hands and hit him again. "You stupid piece of shit!" He whipped out the silenced pistol and pressed it against his forehead. "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED OR WHAT?!" He screamed in his face, his eyes lining with tears. He looked to be maybe fourteen or so. (@Vyork Ashfin)

---

"I'm scared, I'm scared..." Carl sobbed weakly, burying his face in her shoulder. It was too much for him. The closest thing he had to a normal life was just so suddenly torn away from him in the most brutal manner. ".. I wanna' go home..." He whispered. (@Aryn Harris)

"I know you do Kid..." She murmurs, finding a chair and sitting in it. "I do too... But as long as we're together I'll always protect you....."

"How old are you....." Jay looks at his ankle and grabs it. "Im going to die anyway so just finish it......." He now has a pale face and has lost allot of blood.

".. I just wanna--.." He stopped and coughed and cried. ".. I just wanna' go home and see my mommy and daddy and go back to school and see all my friends..." He whimpered, hugging her tight. "I JUST WANNA' GO HOME!" He cried loudly, breaking off into weak and quick sobs thereafter. The strange man was above the skylight above them, but he hadn't been seen yet. (@Soul OMU, @Vyork Ashfin)

Jay starts to wheeze as he is kicked and passes out. "I....cannot.........say...........store.......help.......password....." He says this as he passes out and has a tear run down his face.

Hunter looks at Eric in surprise and at the man. "What the fuck...? Jesus Christ..." She said while shaking her head and stepping back while staying by Eric.

"I know buddy.." She murmurs, thinking back to her Platoon. "It's okay. We'll be okay..." She murmurs, rubbing his back soothingly.

"Im tempted to kill him because he shot at me. But you did enough work." He sighed, "We'll take him back, tie him up, find out what he knows about the area. Hell, that leg might kill him anyways. He's never gonna walk normal again." Tom knelt down, grabbing the tourniquet and putting it up correctly at the top of Jay's leg. He hoisted him up, "We'll put our hunting adventure on stand by." Tom threw Jay over his shoulder's in a fireman's carry, and grunted a little. "At least we didn't get to far, huh? Grab his guns Eric."

Tom looked back at Eric, "Eric, what you did was alright. If it had been me, he'd be dead." He smiled, "You made a better choice than I would have, an adult choice that I respect. This man may provide useful information we can use, hell, he made become a vital pat of our little community. You did good pal." He nodded, trying to reassure the boy, then started walking again.

".. Thank you..." He sniffled, wiping his eyes again while sticking close to his side. (@DrCompton)

--

".. Just--.. Tell me about when it was good. Tell me about when things were happy!" He sobbed to her, tears pouring down his face. (@Aryn Harris)

"Lead the way then. If you screw up I'll tell you." Right now, Connor was seeing how patient the kid could be. Patience was the difference between a full and empty belly more often then not. And he also didn't believe in much hand holding when he was teaching. "And if you see him, make sure the gun is loaded first, aim at the center of his body, and pull the trigger. Try getting the head if you can, it'll kill him faster and squirrel brain isn't as tasty as you'd think."

"Okay..." He whispered. He followed the trail very slowly, doing his best not to break it but also moving as quickly and quietly as possible. He checked that the rifle was cocked and ready to fire, and then he continued walking, leading Conner with him. A couple of minutes later he ended up back where they started - the trail went in a plain circle. Daniel sighed and looked around. ".. What the...?" He said, looking around profusely. (@Beowulf)

Skyler frowns slightly, not remembering when she was ever happy. Besides when she was with her platoon. She smirks when she remembers the perfect story. "Well you know how I was in the military before all of this happened?"

"Oh, it's a tricky one. Look in the branches here, what do you see? Keep an eye out for hollows now, he'll be there more then likely instead of out in the cold." Connor scanned the tree and surrounding trees as well. He thought he saw something, but kept silent. He couldn't learn if everything was pointed out to him.

It didn't take very long for the three amigos to get back to the mall. "Go find Alec and tell him what we found. Im taking him to the other side of the mall to start working on this leg." Tom carried Jay to a girls clothing store and laid him on the counter. Tom started to destroy the shelves, and took a bunch of pretty dresses over to to Jay and started to splint his leg to the best of his ability. Jay would never walk right again, and it would eventually get Jay killed, but that wasn't Tom's problem. Tom made sure, while Jay was out, that he had no hidden weapons or anything he could surprise Tom with, but just in case, Tom kept his glock in a ready location (@Soul OMU)

"Y-y-yeah?" Carl whimpered, holding onto her tightly. (@Aryn Harris)

--

Daniel watched the branches of the tree very carefully until he saw movement. A red-haired squirrel slowly made its way along a long branch. Daniel slowly backed himself so that he didn't have to look directly at it, followed by crouching and putting the gun on his knee. He aimed up at it, taking deep breaths as he did so that only caused his aim to sway a little. He waited for the squirrel to stop, and he looked a little saddened for a minute but took the shot - he hit it in the neck, creating a bloody mess which fell to the snow after the head was completely detached. The rifle kick knocked him back and he ended up sitting in the snow, but, lost for words, he slowly looked up at Conner and smiled. (@Beowulf)

--

"Sure..." Eric walked off towards the place where Alex was - he was sitting in the pizza place and eating his breakfast. He saw Eric crying with Skyler, but he wasn't going to mess with that for now - He walked in and leaned against the door. "Alex. The cat's dragged something. Some fucker who was shooting at us and then begged for help - We need you in the girl's clothing store." He said, Alex got up with a grunt and then walked out to go to the store.

"What's the sitch?" Alex asked as he looked at the man on the counter and then at Tom. (@DrCompton)

Tom looked at Alex as he walked in and shrugged, "He hasn't woken up yet. His leg is shattered. He wont be running out of here any time soon, Ive checked him over for any weapons and the what not. Heck, I think Carl could probably take this guy in a fight, he's not very smart. His leg will probably get infected in a couple of days unless this mall has some sort of Medication rack I havent seen yet." He shrugged again, "I can kill him now if you want me to, this is your show."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back