• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Tom nodded listening to Carl and making mental notes of the people. "Hey pal, go hang out with them I'm gonna explore the mall a little on my own ok?" Tom let go of carls hand and look at him.

"Awww..." He looked a little disappointed but then shrugged. "Okay..." He forced a half smile. He made himself look occupied until Tom disappeared and then walked over to his bed to sit on it and cross his legs. He bowed his head, waiting for something to happen. (@DrCompton)

Tom left Carl and started to explore the mall. He had a small alternative to fine and talk to Riley. If he could have her and Eric on his side, he could do some serious work in then surrounding area.

Tom spotted Riley with two others, and kept walking. He found himself alone, as far as he knew, on the otherside of the mall. He enjoyed the solitude, and started to think of the people he had killed in the month or so. His count had him at 27 so far.

"Don't worry about it... It's fine. Don't blame yourself or you're going to end up like me..." He sighed. (@Soul OMU)

He sat back down on the floor and looked at her, rubbing his tired eyes with a sigh. "And why's that?" He asked. (@Soul OMU) 

DrTrollinski said:
He sighed and slowly stood up and went over to her, sighing as he looked down at her stomach. His eyes lined with tears and he shook his head in disapproval. A thing she noticed about Brad over the time she'd spent with him was that he wasn't a man of the past - he spoke about the distant history of his childhood and teenage years, but he never spoke of what his instant past was like, what his most recent years consisted of. Perhaps there was something in the past that he was hiding from her, something that made this whole situation tear him up so much. He walked up to her and said nothing, but he quickly hugged her, sniffling as he set his head down on her shoulder. He just held her close without saying anything for a couple of minutes - this whole thing was killing him; he'd lost weight, his hair had got more grey, and his eyes were tired. He gently rubbed her back and took a shaky deep breath.
".. Don't think like that... okay...? We'll find a way to make sure you walk away from it. I promise." He whispered, closing his eyes. His body was trembling, but he showed that he wasn't giving up on her - He'd been dragged through snow, through death and destruction and injury and sickness, but he didn't once turn his back on her, and it didn't look like that was going to change any time soon. (@TheHarlequinnCat)
(@TheHarlequinnCat)

".. I'm in a dark, dark place... It feels so strange, and it hurts a lot to be in it. I just don't know what it is." He shrugged, sighed, and then looked around the room, not looking back at Hunter. (@Soul OMU)

Hunter closes her eyes. "I was always in that place... But I found out... There is a door to get out... You just have to search for it..." She said softly and sighed.

Tom found a clothing store with winter clothes. He found a black jacket with black winter pants, and then a white set, and packed them away. He walked into the middle of the mall, "Eric!" He called his name out. And looked around for him (@DrTrollinski )

"What do we do now?" She couldn't get this Levi guy. He would always wash his body even with the coldest water. She swore one day he would get hypthermia and die. As for Nick,he drank every ounce of alcohol they found. Who cares if alcohol is a good dysinfectant? Certainly not Nick. He was also getting restless as they got closer and closer to Wellington. She swore she was the only normal one in this dysfunctional group. Levi had so many chances to leave them yet he stayed with them. 1 month and they still didn't know about her music career. She was quite popular on the internet too. Tina thought that maybe by this time some fans would recognize her,but nothing. 
@TheHarlequinnCat

"Yeah. Sure." Eric said, shrugging a little as he rose up to his feet and wandered off towards the door. ".. I'm going to the bathroom. Don't beat yourself up too much, eh?" He said to her in a murmur as he walked out. He turned back for a moment and gave a faint smile to her. ".. And thank you. I appreciate what you've done for me." He added, he left the door open and then walked off down towards the other end of the mall - he was going to use the public restroom at the end. He preferred to be in the peace and quiet and away from everyone, recently he did, at least. This place was somewhere that not many people went to and instead used the staff bathroom in the bedding store they stayed in - Eric liked this bathroom over the other one. Unless he got up in the middle of the night, of course.

He heard Tom call for him from down below. He looked over the railing and leaned onto it. ".. What?!" He called out to him. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl got up from the mattress and grabbed his little backpack and emptied it out onto his bed - it was mostly toys and spare socks and underwear in there, so it didn't matter too much. He wandered out of the store with the backpack in his hand and went to the opposite side of it - he was still in his PJ's, so he made sure he put his socks on so that his feet didn't get too cold while he was gone. He'd seen a pretty cool toy store that Alex had promised to walk him to at some point during the month. He never did, because he was too busy trying to control Eric, so Carl figured that his best bet was to go there by himself - it was a pretty awesome looking place. Toys in the window, stuffed animals, puzzles, toy guns, action figures, cars, trains, boats, Lego. The whole lot. He was grinning in excitement while he made his way towards it but also felt slightly anxious to be going alone as well.

"Come on, we're going out. Come down here I need to find clothing for you." Tom looked at Eric, "do you know where the twins are? I need one of them and can't tell them apart."

(@DrTrollinski )

He walked downstairs and sighed. He looked at Tom and then looked about. ".. Now really isn't a good time for them, to be honest... You came after an... An incident." Eric said, looking a little uncomfortable. "What are we going out for?" He asked. (@DrCompton)

"To kill bad guys. Which one did it happen to? It'll help. It helped me at least." He shrugged. " I won't force any of you to come." He watched eric carefully, to see his reaction.

".. I'm coming." He said, shrugging. "They won't come for that. There's not a chance. They're not killers, and they lost someone recently - the last thing they want to be doing is killing." He said, a little sternly. "You got those clothes for me? Or do we still need to sort that out?" He asked, moving on from the previous topic. He paused. "We're actually going out to kill someone, or is that a joke?" He asked, one eyebrow raised in both anxiousness and curiosity. (@DrCompton)

Hunter steps out of the hidden music room she made and blinks at the conversation. "Eric you've known me for a month. I'm just as much as a killer as you are. The question still remains of where we're going." She said while putting her hand on her machete/Cece's machete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back