• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"Ok, and everyone gets alone pretty well? No loners besides Eric?" He looked at Alex, then Carl rugged his shirt. Tom looked down and smiled, putting his hand on Carls shoulder, "What's up big guy?"

".. Yeah, that's right." Alex murmured, looking across to the other side of the mall.

"What's your name?" Carl asked, he never got Tom's name when he was in the pizza place with him, so he figured he come and ask. He smiled shyly as he asked, his voice quiet. (@DrCompton)

Hunter and Riley eating quietly, Hunter glances up slightly to look at the newcomers before glaring and looking back down. Riley says nothing while eating.

Eric occasionally glanced up at Hunter while eating his food in a very slow and displeased manner. He was used to cold beans, but he didn't even want to eat. He wanted to go back to bed and never get back up - after noticing her look around he picked himself up with his food and went to sit down in the booth with her. He sat on the opposite side of the table and bowed his head while eating, saying nothing - he'd only spoke to Hunter a little over the course of the month, but not much. (@Soul OMU)

"I'm Tom. Your name is Carl right? I hear you're the boss around here. You don't mind if I hang out with everyone right?" Tom grinned at the small boy and looked up around at the groups.

DrTrollinski said:
Eric occasionally glanced up at Hunter while eating his food in a very slow and displeased manner. He was used to cold beans, but he didn't even want to eat. He wanted to go back to bed and never get back up - after noticing her look around he picked himself up with his food and went to sit down in the booth with her. He sat on the opposite side of the table and bowed his head while eating, saying nothing - he'd only spoke to Hunter a little over the course of the month, but not much. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter glances up at him while eating some beans. "Hey." She said curtly while looking back at her food. Riley gets up and puts her garbage away. (@DrTrollinski)

Carl grinned at Tom's playfulness and looked away for a moment as his jaw dropped into a wider smile. He giggled gently and then looked back up at him, shaking his head. "It's okay, but I'm not the boss, I'm just Carl!" He replied, clasping his hands shyly by his waist as he grinned up at him again. (@Soul OMU)

Tom grinned at Carl, "wanna help me go say hi to everyone else? I'm pretty shy, it'd be awesome if you'd let everyone know who I am as I go to meet them." He held out his hand for the young boy to guide him to everyone

Hunter eating slightly while looking at him slightly before at her food. "... Not much... I'm fine..." She whispered the last part while glancing at him. Riley wandering the place, humming softly to herself.

Carl smiled and went all warm at the thought of having some responsibility and helping out. He gripped Tom by the hand and nodded. "Yeah! I can!" He hopped on the spot and grinned up at him. Alex watched Carl and smiled, he was so glad that he was able to stay so happy in all of this.

Carl dragged Tom back towards the pizza place and lead him inside. He looked around for a moment and then dragged him over to where Riley was at. "This is Riley..." He smiled at him. (@Soul OMU)

---

".. You look just as bad as me..." He said quietly, sighing. (@Soul OMU)

"Hi Riley, I'm tom, I'm new around town. Pleasure to meet you." He held out his free hand to shake Riley's hand. Tom smiled, his beardless face gave his smile a much warmer tone to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
".. May as well be death himself." He muttered quietly under his breath, the bangs of his hair hanging over and covering his face. (@Soul OMU)

Riley shakes it lightly. "Nice to meet you." She said while smiling kindly and withdrawing her hand slightly while looking at Carl. "You showing him around Carl?" She asked as she looked at him.

Hunter gives him a look. "Hey. I was joking Eric. Besides its Riley who looks worse then us. Especially since she stopped eating before you did." She said while eating some more beans.

Tom looked at Riley, and frowned a little, "Why are you so weak?" He raised a brow, "you're not eating either, are you?"

"Yeah! I'm takin' him to meet everyone!" He said, smiling. He dragged him along again towards Hunter and grinned. "This is Hunter, and Eric... But you know Eric." He smiled up at him. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

--

".. Yeah, sure..." He said. He looked at Tom and Carl and then went back to eating. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)

Matty was slowly moving around the mall keeping away of the wall and being a little quiet until he reached the group.

Then he gave everyone a nice showing off his saxophone skill. The tunes were sweeter than sugar and you could tell he was playing it from his heart and he was very passionate about it.

When he moved to the US he didn't get the chance to play it as much.

Riley bites her lip before quickly leaving. "It's Uhm nothing... J-just a stomach flu..." She said before heading back to the rooms.

Hunter looks at him. "Eric." She said sternly while glaring him down slightly. "Come on, I have an idea." She said and got up and took his wrist before tugging him along lightly.

Eric nodded to Tom as he stood up and hesitantly began to follow Hunter. (@Soul OMU) 
".. Tom... I'm hungry..." Carl muttered softly as he looked around the pizza place. ".. I ain't had breakfast..." He added, looking up at him with big wide eyes. (@DrCompton)

Hunter walking with Eric, lightly bringing him along as she heads off somewhere but isn't far from where they are rooming, opens the door and flicks on the lights, had been working on keeping this place a secret as well as getting as many guitars as she could find in good condition to set up around the room.

Tom bent down and picked Carl up, carrying him with ease, "Oof! You're way to heavy, broke my back!" He carried him to the counter and sat him on it. "Do you want beans, or beans?"

Matty arrived at the group's location and right when he was about to burst out with his best tune yet he saw Eric and Hunter heading off.

"What? Do I really suck that much playing my sax?"

He looked around and saw Caitlyn clapping at his efforts. The rest of the group looked unchanged at his playing becoming louder and louder as he approached them.

Riley hears the sax being played and claps slightly. "Your really good sir." She said while smiling a bit. (@DryPunishment )

Hunter blows at her bangs. "Well I figured since you've been done and stuff that something like this would maybe help cheer you up and get you back to the way you were before.. Seeing as Riley kinda told me how much you like playing guitars and singing and stuff... I Uh thought this might help..." She said while lightly kicking at the dust on the floor. (@DrTrollinski)

"Sir? I appreciate your compliments, but my dad's 'sir'. I told you,Riley you can call me Matty."

He carried on with some 60s blues which he loved very much.

Matty leaned on the pizza place walls which made him look like one of those street performers before the outbreak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back