• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Riley and Hunter had gotten more reserved and didn't really talk to anyone unless they were spoken too. Hunter took Cece's death quite hard, Riley did as well since the two knew her really well and wished that she was still with them. Especially since Riley had stopped eating as much as she should be.

"Sorry,dude I just wanted to make sure we don't get raided...and right I was."

He pointed to where the group was and to his surprise they were all dead.

"Woah...allright...so you see those corpses over there? I spotted them earlier and now they're dead. I don't know whether they were friendly or not,but I guess it doesn't matter anymore."

Again he looked through his scope and looked around. Seemingly there was nothing else of interest until the slight glint of a sniper scope got his attention.

"There's another sniper. Look...there"

Matty pointed towards the glint's location.

"Gotta love the reflective nature of glass..."

@DrTrollinski

(@Stew 's character voted no(a little character control on my part, if he still wants to do this.) so Jared was spared.)

".. Alright... Hold fire." Alex said softly to Matty, looking through the crack in the doorway at the two men. (@DryPunishment, @Soul OMU)

Hunter glanced at the young boy from her book. "Hello Carl. What brings you to my room this early in the morning?" She asked while grinning a tiny bit however she frowned when she saw Riley leaving the bathroom and could see that she looked very pale and much thinner then she usually was. (@DrTrollinski)

He shrugged simply and looked around the rest of the room at everyone else who was either still asleep or on the verge of waking up. He looked back to her and gave a simply smile. ".. I'm just kinda' bored, I wanted to talk to someone." He rubbed his hands together to try and warm them up. (@Soul OMU)

Tom held his rifle of his head, as a sign of 'don't shoot' as he walked toward the door where Matt was. His beard was down to his chest now, he looked liked a mountain man, and his hair was unclean.

Carl thought for a moment. "Yeah!" He replied simply, looking a little happy. He lied down at the foot of the mattress and covered himself over with a soft shiver. "You have good stories, and stuff." He smiled at her. (@Soul OMU)

---

"Doesn't look like he means any harm..." Alex whispered to Matty, his rifle at the ready. (@DryPunishment)

".. What for...?" He asked as he reached into his pocket and pulled a tiny flashlight from it and handed it to him. He didn't get it. It was bright daylight outside for the most part, but seeing as it was winter it was still a little dark. (@DryPunishment)

---

He moved up closer and hugged himself to warm up more, the blanket still wrapped around him. ".. Riley's never told me any stories before. Do you think she would?" He asked her, a half-smile etched onto his lips. (@Soul OMU)

Tom stopped about 30 yards back, "I just killed the men who were coming to kill you and your friends. I'm not here to hurt any of you."

"Why? Is she scared, or somethin'?" He asked, his head tilted a little. (@Soul OMU)

--

Alex looked at Matty for a moment and then sighed. ".. Let him in. He wouldn't kill his friends for no reason to get to a group to try and kill us. It's just not logical." He said, he began to unblock the door by moving the wooden benches and metal trash cans aside. He pushed the doors open and kept the rifle aimed up at Tom. ".. Hey!" He granted. (@DryPunishment)

He gasped quietly. "Aww... Why? She doesn't eat a lot like everyone else does... Doesn't she get hungry? Can I help her?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

"Dude we don't even know if those WERE his friends." He looked at Alex getting the door open.

"I mean what if he...oh fuck me..."

Matty slowly got behind him and pointed his gun at the figure.

@DrTrollinski @DrCompton

He smiled hopefully now knowing that he may have the chance to have some responsibility. He wanted to help out as soon as he could, so he unwrapped himself from the blanket and waited until Riley went back to her own mattress. Once she did, he walked over and dropped himself down beside her.

"Hi..." He squeaked to her. (@Soul OMU)

"I asked for that flashlight to signal him that we're friendly,man...Don't even know if it was bright enough."

Matty sighed and looked at the man.

"Nice beard...Drop your weapons or I'll shoot."

@DrTrollinski @DrCompton

".. I'm okay... Are you okay, too?" He asked, using the blanket from her bed to wrap around himself as well as over her shoulders. (@Soul OMU)

".. Hunter said you've been throwin' up, and stuff... And you ain't eatin' much food like we do... Are you feelin' okay?" He asked her with a gentle and slightly worried frown on her face. "You look kinda' sad, too..." He added. (@Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back